Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)

Go down 
+5
Amewa
Minagi
EaliFey
Rikarikun
Ryu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu

Ryu

Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Empty
PostSubject: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:25 am

I've been playing this and loving it. Its just alot of fun Smile. Its hard to find good videos for Black Ops (all the youtubes are mostly snipers) but I found this one using my signature weapon Smile, and this guy plays like I do soo. enjoy

Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:27 am

no.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Rikarikun wrote:
no.

Please get out of this topic if you're not gonna comment properly on it. Least i didn't go into your OMG forums telling you golden sun was stupid
Back to top Go down
EaliFey

EaliFey

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Ryu wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:
no.

Please get out of this topic if you're not gonna comment properly on it. Least i didn't go into your OMG forums telling you golden sun was stupid

-GASP- it is not! D: Rika is just fangasming and fanranting over it
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:03 pm

*still doesnt have any COD games*

i fail at shooters, but i still like to get my ass kicked in em...one of these day's i'll get it

(prolly after no one plays anymore knowing my luck)
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:26 pm

ZOMBIES!

Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Ryu wrote:
ZOMBIES!

*loads shotgun*

I only have MW2.

and it's my dad's.

Also, Ryu you kinda went in and derailed my topic. >:O
Back to top Go down
Amewa

Amewa

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:02 pm

I played Black Ops once with some friends. I failed so hard. Nazi Zombies makes me happy though. 'The smell of your burning flesh warms my heart <3'
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Amewa wrote:
I played Black Ops once with some friends. I failed so hard. Nazi Zombies makes me happy though. 'The smell of your burning flesh warms my heart <3'

sounds like they got their idea from Hellsing...tho that was vampire nazi's, not zombies

and rika, maybe ryu derails your topic b/c u are always derailing his
Back to top Go down
EaliFey

EaliFey

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:41 pm

zombie nazis? o.o -hides in her clkoset calmly-
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Nazi Zombeis.

Back to top Go down
Roxora

Roxora

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:05 pm

I can't take shooter players seriously unless they play PC. Also, try Battlefield Bad Company 2, it's far superior to black ops if you like actually working as a team.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:17 pm

online multiplayer is awesome for bad company. You has it? cuz i has PC and Xbox bad company.
Back to top Go down
Roxora

Roxora

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Yeah I have it for PC, we should play together sometime.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:36 pm

ya. we should.
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:29 pm

I've played black ops and MW2 with my cousins, but I'm not too good with it.
Also, the lack of any real teamwork generally gets me killed since I usually play a supporting role. Not to mention random knives in my back. (Where'd he come from?! Mad )

Has Bad company 2 for xbox, better at it than CoD. Still die a lot but not as much.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:44 pm

yeah, its funny watching my uncle play it...

"he's on your left, hes on your LEFT" *knifed in the head* "I DIDNT SEE HIM!!!" "i TOLD you, he's on your LEFT"
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Lols
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:07 am

Minagi wrote:
yeah, its funny watching my uncle play it...

"he's on your left, hes on your LEFT" *knifed in the head* "I DIDNT SEE HIM!!!" "i TOLD you, he's on your LEFT"

XD I just love how some people don't notice their HUD some days.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:10 am

Dude there was a red dot behind you and you didn't do anything? O.o.....

On the other note, people tend to relay on their HUD TOO MUCH in black ops... People always using god dam spy planes and watching the minimap for you. This is why i use Ghost perk Very Happy. I also use Hacker Pro and silencers so nobody knows where i am unless they physically see me.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gonzor

Gonzor

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Ryu, add me, VcR M4l21N3
Im first perstige level 21 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gabet

Gabet

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:23 pm

am i the onyl one with a ps3 D=
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:17 pm

I have a ps3. Just need to replace the laser on it.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:06 am

silentwings wrote:

This amuses me.
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:31 am

Rikarikun wrote:
silentwings wrote:

This amuses me.

It does?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)   Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of duty Black Ops (or Call of duty 7)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next