Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application

Go down 
+3
Minagi
Rikarikun
darkbitcold
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

Location : playing megaman Zero and having fun with Fairy Leviathan wink-wink

darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Empty
PostSubject: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:31 pm

IGN: metalbitcold
Your real age(optional, but preferred): 22
How long have you played? 2 years 3 month now
How active you are in game? some time 2 hour a day but sometime i play for 8 hours in a day
Typical playing hours(please include time zone): cst
Transformation: infra knight
Total level: 933
Which of the main generation storylines have you completed?
g1 g2 g3 g7 g8 g9 g10 g11 g13
How did you hear about Epilogue?
through peachx
List all previous guilds, please include why you left, and why you are currently seeking another guild:
oh man so many where to start first pentagon then playboy was not good and were snobs blade moon i did not get along and they has a lot of drama that i dont need to deal with then saclet was good has some good time but i heard of this and dump them and well i want to rejoin my old friend

Why join Epilogue?
why join huh well i want to join cause all my old friend r here ppl i can trust and ppl know they can trust me and my word i was part of pentagon for 9 months and well i cant find a guild the same that was pentagon or even close to the teamwork we all has that why i want to join

List all members you may know in game:
ok member all right well jd roia peachx whimsey honeywhip

How would you describe your character?
oh that be hard metalbitcold is a fighter and combat master wont stand by while his friend need help or r having problems he follow the ways of the dark side but use the darkness for good he is a magic user mostly in ice life skill he a bard he love to make music and love for other to hear his music

What else should we know about you?
i have 3 alt my elf darkbitcold he is a r2 falcon wave r9 in magic arrow and has the thunder skill and is working on alchemy as well
my giant giantbitcold he i just start is using and now i dont have his tran yet
and my other female human darksara she is still in g1 i not use her much but she has a lot of ap so i can rank her and she be a mean warrior mage soon and that about it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkbitcold
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Question.

will you be my friend?

o3o

oh and hi.

I'm the god-tier troll. pleasure to meet you meta.
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:09 am

Rikarikun wrote:
Question.

will you be my friend?

o3o

oh and hi.

I'm the god-tier troll. pleasure to meet you meta.

yes lol!

and call me dark metal just what i use with my char but dark i like better lol

and for me i am the king of vampire and the king of darkness nice to meet u

Last edited by darkbitcold on Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:01 pm

Its been a while since I've heard from you X3

few questions for ya:
1)Why did you dump a guild you enjoyed for us? If it was just b/c of friends, surely you can be in contact with them w/out a guild right?

2)If there were to be drama in this guild, and you were a part of the reason, how would you go about solving the issue?

3)Are you only here for fun, or do you plan on participating in the guild? If you plan to participate, what do you expect from the other guild mates, and what can be expected from you?
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:52 pm

[quote="Minagi"]Its been a while since I've heard from you X3

few questions for ya:
1)Why did you dump a guild you enjoyed for us? If it was just b/c of friends, surely you can be in contact with them w/out a guild right?
ok well i did not enjoy the guild that much many did not want to help me or help me help a friend and well i hate to be in guild where i have to keep asking for help and i keep geting the coldshoulder

2)If there were to be drama in this guild, and you were a part of the reason, how would you go about solving the issue?
well i was never part of the reason but when ever there is i always just put a joke into it it seem to help clam it down but i never been part of anything really i try and stay out of it besdie i got my own drama i dont need online drama lol

3)Are you only here for fun, or do you plan on participating in the guild? If you plan to participate, what do you expect from the other guild mates, and what can be expected from you?
oh yeah i plan to participation in the guild i been working my life skill up like crazy and alchemy as well but what i want to do is what i can for the guild and for u all to help me in return is stuff to help my refining and blacksmith so when i am r1 in both as well as making clothes i will make them for the guild i dont expect anyone to do it for free i will pay for it as well i am running a farm now when ever i get a chance so i wont be running out unless i spend it all on up grading my dustin silver armor that i finally got lol! but that about it
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:20 pm

There was something that came to my attention that slightly concerns me. If you've read the application section properly, you would have seen the part that states "Having a member on your friends list does not guarantee membership into Epilogue."

you've recently said "i am sure to get in i used to be in pentagon if u forgot in lol", which causes slight concern. I believe it needs to made clear that Epilogue is NOT PENTAGON. We are not organized the same way, we don't work the same way, and we don't expect the same behaviors. Part of Epilogue's creation was to get away from the atmosphere of Pent...and that means it's people as well as the way it was run.

long story short, being a PENTAGON member does NOT guarantee access into Epilogue, and boasting on it looks bad on your part as an applicant.
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:23 pm

I support the comments minagi said about the pentagon refrences. I want to know what u have to say about that , so i await your response to minagis previous post.

my own questions are,

As a production guru myself, i want to know why you still seem to think, (after playing for 2 + yrs) that leveling blacksmithing is just something that can be done with a lil help from friends, and a lil spare gold from a farm? smithing is a commited and slow skill to train once u reach rank 9.

Its a fine goal to want to rank smithing, but the turnover sux, and the r1 promises are still years away, even for me. im not asking you to NOT train it, in fact i would encourage it, but im simply stating that taking a less precarious attitude toward it is warrented.

refining on the other hand is realitivly ez as long as u got time and/or gold to get the ores and im happy to help in any way i can weather your in the guild or not, i still remember u as a buddy not just a former pentagon member.

EPILOGUE is much different then PENTAGON. We are more of an online family here, and less of a structural dictatorship that pentagon was. there were perks to that guild that myself and some others made sure to persu in order to keep things active and fun, etc. there is no donation reward program with EPILOGUE, there is no goals reward program either, and mind you even when we were in pentagon, those rewards came out of mostly mine and JD's pocket. WE were never rewarded for our hard work, and essentially this was the breaking point for us, when we did all the work, and ROIA would take all the credit and then tear appart the things we were trying to do to make it fun for everyone. SOOO if there was any missunderstanding as to why pentagon fell apaprt, there u go...mind you it was not just me and JD that were unhappy there, there were several others that TRIED to make pentagon a better place that also got the lack of reward and recognition they deserved...other ppl can reveal themselves if they choose but im not saying names.

we try to have as little drama as possible here, like you we all have real life drama to deal with and we certianly dont want it in our online gamming. things that will cause drama with Epilogue are as follows, (but not limited to)
-constant begging for help or items
(if u need help ask for it and we will do what we can if we can)
- the use of bad language in guild/all chat and/or innaproprate conversation in guild/all chat(my kids play this game and some members are also minors so keep it clean)
-glitching (particularly on the river)

if you do these things, you will be warned in game, if u continue u will be warned on forum, if u still continue, you will be removed from the guild.

lets see what else do i ask you. oh yes,
is elmo a vampire, or just a really colorful zombie?

a>) of course elmo is a vampire...DUHHHHH!!!
b>) elmo must be a zombie, havent u seen what he dose with his crayons ?
c>) are u kidding, hes a wearwolf, look at all that fur.
d>) other..please explaine

Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Minagi wrote:
There was something that came to my attention that slightly concerns me. If you've read the application section properly, you would have seen the part that states "Having a member on your friends list does not guarantee membership into Epilogue."

you've recently said "i am sure to get in i used to be in pentagon if u forgot in lol", which causes slight concern. I believe it needs to made clear that Epilogue is NOT PENTAGON. We are not organized the same way, we don't work the same way, and we don't expect the same behaviors. Part of Epilogue's creation was to get away from the atmosphere of Pent...and that means it's people as well as the way it was run.

long story short, being a PENTAGON member does NOT guarantee access into Epilogue, and boasting on it looks bad on your part as an applicant.

well sorry if i mis lead u on what i said about me being on pentagon let me change that what i mean all my friend r here and i want to be with the guys and girls i used to help and or help me when i needed it pentagon dead to me even those i still have the pdf of them lol but anyway if what i said about me being in pentagon was something i should not have said i am sorry for that i wont chat or mouth the word again pentagon what pentagon lol

Last edited by darkbitcold on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Whimsey wrote:
I support the comments minagi said about the pentagon refrences. I want to know what u have to say about that , so i await your response to minagis previous post.

my own questions are,

As a production guru myself, i want to know why you still seem to think, (after playing for 2 + yrs) that leveling blacksmithing is just something that can be done with a lil help from friends, and a lil spare gold from a farm? smithing is a commited and slow skill to train once u reach rank 9.

Its a fine goal to want to rank smithing, but the turnover sux, and the r1 promises are still years away, even for me. im not asking you to NOT train it, in fact i would encourage it, but im simply stating that taking a less precarious attitude toward it is warrented.

refining on the other hand is realitivly ez as long as u got time and/or gold to get the ores and im happy to help in any way i can weather your in the guild or not, i still remember u as a buddy not just a former pentagon member.

EPILOGUE is much different then PENTAGON. We are more of an online family here, and less of a structural dictatorship that pentagon was. there were perks to that guild that myself and some others made sure to persu in order to keep things active and fun, etc. there is no donation reward program with EPILOGUE, there is no goals reward program either, and mind you even when we were in pentagon, those rewards came out of mostly mine and JD's pocket. WE were never rewarded for our hard work, and essentially this was the breaking point for us, when we did all the work, and ROIA would take all the credit and then tear appart the things we were trying to do to make it fun for everyone. SOOO if there was any missunderstanding as to why pentagon fell apaprt, there u go...mind you it was not just me and JD that were unhappy there, there were several others that TRIED to make pentagon a better place that also got the lack of reward and recognition they deserved...other ppl can reveal themselves if they choose but im not saying names.

we try to have as little drama as possible here, like you we all have real life drama to deal with and we certianly dont want it in our online gamming. things that will cause drama with Epilogue are as follows, (but not limited to)
-constant begging for help or items
(if u need help ask for it and we will do what we can if we can)
- the use of bad language in guild/all chat and/or innaproprate conversation in guild/all chat(my kids play this game and some members are also minors so keep it clean)
-glitching (particularly on the river)

if you do these things, you will be warned in game, if u continue u will be warned on forum, if u still continue, you will be removed from the guild.

lets see what else do i ask you. oh yes,
is elmo a vampire, or just a really colorful zombie?

a>) of course elmo is a vampire...DUHHHHH!!!
c>) are u kidding, hes a wearwolf, look at all that fur.
d>) other..please explaine

well when i start is mabinogi the one thing that stuck in my head and all noobs i bet be the best fighter and u have all the gold u need yeah i was way wrong but i saw when u guys help me find the wiki well i saw black smithing weapon has a better benefit on weapon and armor plus for my family that play this game as well how they r broke all the time and me i am geting gold with a farm now and refining hard for me with my elf is who i am doing and it hard for one big mistake i should have never done r1 range and ra prod mastery not to mention my metally skill is r7 so a lot of dex even with -60 + using fine firewood i have a 59% with is better but still hehe and pentagon is gone from my head i was just using it if u did not remember me but i see it bring bad thought back so it out of my mind and mouth sorry i said anything about it i has no clue it was breaking up like that cause to tell u the true i was the same almost i want to give stuff and get stuff back but i am not the same anymore i learn that u want it u work hard for it or have a friend help u out not let them do all the work and get all the credit for it and i got a dustin silver armor so u dont have to worry about me asking u to make me one lol but as far as that i want to join this guild for one thing have fun doing event hanging out and building friendship that what it all about cause some of the guild like i said too much drama and yelling and a lot of flaming and i know no cusing or anything like that i have light who 17 but i have brother and sister who r 9 and a little sister who 5 so i dont swear a lot dont want them saying that stuff

Last edited by darkbitcold on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:06 pm

i think you were confused on whims's question....she said ELMO, not emo....as in this guy

Last edited by Minagi on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Minagi wrote:
i think you were confused on whims's question....she said ELMO, not emo....as in this guy
Spoiler:

whoops Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gabet

Gabet

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:13 pm

i shutter everytime i see that photo....
Back to top Go down
Peachx

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:46 pm

He wants to see my super pink armor more often Cool

I brother use to work at Dominos, he drove around with a stuffed elmo sticking out of his engine hood.
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:32 pm

OMG!! make it stop ..the furry red beast is trying to infiltrate me AGAIN!! put it away ...THE HORRER ..FOR THE LOVE OF HUMAINATY, or at the very least my sanity....MAKE IT GO AWAY...(cowers in dark corner holding self rocking back n forth ... mouthing the words ...i have seen evil..i have seen evil)
Back to top Go down
Peachx

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Elmo just wants you to tickle him.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Whimsey wrote:
OMG!! make it stop ..the furry red beast is trying to infiltrate me AGAIN!! put it away ...THE HORRER ..FOR THE LOVE OF HUMAINATY, or at the very least my sanity....MAKE IT GO AWAY...(cowers in dark corner holding self rocking back n forth ... mouthing the words ...i have seen evil..i have seen evil)
why is elmo nightmare fuel for you anyway?
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:38 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Peachx wrote:

i dont think so my elf summon spike between u and elmo and he run right into them and the spike go through him and is stuck* metal ok now then geting a fire crystal i always want to do this i never like u as a child and i dont like u now useing flame burst and seting the spike on fire and elmo as well as he burn i summon a snow golem and stomping him into the ground flat* metal well that done who want pizza
Back to top Go down
Gabet

Gabet

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:18 pm

that devilish monster can make a person go insane.....example is whimsey Razz
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:24 pm

darkbitcold wrote:
Peachx wrote:

i dont think so my elf summon spike between u and elmo and he run right into them and the spike go through him and is stuck* metal ok now then geting a fire crystal i always want to do this i never like u as a child and i dont like u now useing flame burst and seting the spike on fire and elmo as well as he burn i summon a snow golem and stomping him into the ground flat* metal well that done who want pizza

*trap springs and your snow golem is one-shotted*

Say goodbye to your HP. :3

*uses [a borrowed] r1 LD*
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:31 pm

Rikarikun wrote:
darkbitcold wrote:
Peachx wrote:

metal ouch u think u r funny *use my stock of LD r1 and hit u and suck your hp then go demi and dk and turn mana shield on* one move and u be hit with my spear of darkness
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:01 am

darkbitcold wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:
darkbitcold wrote:
Peachx wrote:

metal ouch u think u r funny *use my stock of LD r1 and hit u and suck your hp then go demi and dk and turn mana shield on* one move and u be hit with my spear of darkness

LOL.

*used SoS in the whole time it took you to say that*

:3

Have fun suffocating in my own personal darkness. it won't be fun.
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:13 am

Rikarikun wrote:
darkbitcold wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:
darkbitcold wrote:
Peachx wrote:

LOL.

hey not trying to kill the fun in here but me and you r starting to spam so i am stoping before i have problems oh yeah look behide u *the golden dragon is behide him and fire a fireball at u* good bye
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:53 pm

darkbitcold wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:
darkbitcold wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:
darkbitcold wrote:
Peachx wrote:

LOL.

hey not trying to kill the fun in here but me and you r starting to spam so i am stoping before i have problems oh yeah look behide u *the golden dragon is behide him and fire a fireball at u* good bye

OHAI ADNIEL.

*puts up mana shield and eclipse of wings*
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:24 pm

Rikarikun wrote:
darkbitcold wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:
darkbitcold wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:
darkbitcold wrote:
Peachx wrote:

LOL.

OHAI ADNIEL.

*puts up mana shield and eclipse of wings*

i made a new topic so we dont spam this anymore here the link
metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application   darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darkbitcold aka metalbitcold Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epilogue Guild Forum :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: