Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster

Go down 
+6
Muja
Whimsey
Jeweldragona
Ryu
Minagi
Cokoro
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cokoro

Cokoro

Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Empty
PostSubject: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:33 pm

* Cokoro
* almost 1 year
* on and off, usually once a week
*4:00-6:00, 1:00-3:00 Varies a lot, West Coast (PST)
* Dark Knight, Black Knight rank 7 Trans
*Armsmaster Died X.X
*SEEDElite, I left cause Modern was wierd... Armsmaster, the guild is dead.
*Ryu5659 said we should since our guild died
*none x.x
* how so? ... I would say flashy muffler, random colors, Broad Brimmed Feather Hat, Mage School Shoes, clumsy.
* ICEMAGES FTW, and I have 2 other alts waiting to join
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:02 pm

it's good to finally be able to strengthen our bonds with armsmaster, tho im sure we didnt expect to do it by merging XD

I'd like you to keep in mind however, that acceptance into our guild is based on each person, not on where they came from. There is a chance that many armsmaster members wont be able to make it in here at epilogue. Keeping that in mind, i'd like to know

-are you joining out of interest in the guild, or because you were asked to by someone else?
-if the majority of armsmaster IS turned down, are you interested in staying with us, or will you plan on following them?
Back to top Go down
Cokoro

Cokoro

PostSubject: Reply   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:07 pm

well, I'm following ryu, so where ever he goes I go, and I read the Guild rules and the guild seems fair, and runs on similar values to Armsmaster and I'm afraid I find it very difficult to leave a guild, so I'll be sticking in the guild, I hope to be a useful addition if I make it
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:09 pm

if i may interject. I'm gonna have to ask my members to look a lil more into the ideals of things @.@. Members of my guild had a family bond ideal, working together, moving ahead and not leaving a brother/sister behind. I'll ask my members to think a lil more than "Ryu said so" XD.
Back to top Go down
Cokoro

Cokoro

PostSubject: did not >:L   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:10 pm

I didn't go be cause 'ryu said so >:l'

*edit* I mean it, I've simply enjoyed my time in armsmaster and I find it sad that it is closing down, so think of this as a way of 'stayin' alive
and, your guild seems nice too, after reading over the rules... DON"T JUDGE ME simply because I'm transferring x.x (srry for caps D:) *edit*

Last edited by Cokoro on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:13 pm

lol that's fine, we decided that even tho we would have been allies, when it comes to Epilogue it'll be better to judge each individually, as we would other apps. Wanting to stick together is deffinitely understandable tho, and im sure it wont be looked down on ^^
Back to top Go down
Cokoro

Cokoro

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:14 pm

ooop-- brb sm...XD
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:15 pm

the application process is important as well. For example, I don't know Mina. But It's nice to meet you now and discuss things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:18 pm

it is deffinitely nice to finally be able to talk, and by the sounds of things it'll be easy to get along too Surprised
Back to top Go down
Cokoro

Cokoro

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Back o-o
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:56 am

Yes, applications are important because it allows people that may not be familiar with you to get a samll insight as to the type of individual you are. Guilds are like a family, and as such should be made up of individuals that can work well together and have fun too. And as an FYI to those now applying, reading the intro and getting to know us is just as important. The guild title is "Firinne" which is Irish for "truth", so keep this in mind as well. Otherwise, greetings glad to see the applications and hope everything works out well.
Back to top Go down
Cokoro

Cokoro

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:14 pm

i'm not lying ~_~
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Hmmmm...... Question

Not sure where you think anyone was implying to your last response, as far as my statement goes, I was just filling anyone in that reads that as to what our guild has for its values.

In the future don't try to be so defensive, this isn't an interogation or an inquisition, but rather a meet and greet to introduce oneself.

***hint*** defensive people tend to give people the impression one may be hiding something
Back to top Go down
Cokoro

Cokoro

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:54 pm

well, i was implying about the `truth` statement that could of had a `hidden` meaning which i now realize is not there and did noy exist sorry x.x moving on to something more cheerful...
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:13 pm

lol. seems like a nice kid, good responses, admits when makes a mistake, so hes got integrety too, these are all good qualities...love it!!

pop quiz:

if ELMO walked in your front door you would most likely...

A---- strangel him with the nearest phone cord and hang him from a chandileer then play pinata until his organs fell on the floor in a fuzzy
gooey mess.
B---- sing sesseme street with him while watching SAW
C---- run for your life screaming your head off
D--- call BARNEY and DORA and THOMAS and have a PARTY
E---- other (please explaine)

any one can answer this quiz so please feel free
MUHHHH HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:01 pm

E. Pull out basebat bat and ensure a bloody mess?
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:06 pm

NICE !!!
Back to top Go down
Muja

Muja

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:49 pm

You're horrible.

I'd go get Ice Cream with him, and if he starts to bother me sneak away >.> <.<

You can't kill Elmo, that is NOT OK
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:09 pm

I'm refraining from commenting on Whims Elmo question for fear of corrupting the innocent souls! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:22 pm

hmmm how do i respond to this ??

thinks for a few moments ....

ah yes...well the only "politically correct" thing to say is "everyone is entitled to their own opinion", but honestly iv always hated that phrase, i think its become rather cliche' in the last 10-20 yrs.

and lets just face it, although i respect other cultures...(including fuzzy fictional characters such as the dillusionaionally beloved ELMO), i am indeed NOT "politically correct."

so heres what i think

1.) u responded to the quiz which scores points with me for humoring my morbid question Smile

2.) elmo has currupted your mind into believing he is an innocent harmless fuzzy puppet who apparently eats icecream

3.) killing elmo is everyones personal choice...in my world...elmo is DEAD and its now la la lala Whimseys WORLD ! !

muhhh haahahahahhahh HAAAAAA

(btw, your application is cool, and this Elmo stuff is all in good humor...if you dont like it...dont humor it)

Back to top Go down
Jurii

Jurii

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:38 am

the first thing i'd do if i saw elmo would be to immediately contact the closest psychiatrist...

actually no. i'd make him do my homework for me first >= )
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:30 pm

1st thing I'd do would be throw it at dad, b/c chances are...if its IN this house, HE'S the culprit. now if elmo started moving around and trying to hold convo? I'd burn it silent
Back to top Go down
Cokoro

Cokoro

PostSubject: elmohow?   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:45 pm

o-e poor elmo

well .-. I would personally torture him for poisoning the mind of children
reasons why .-.:
though elmo may teach children to be nice and stuff, his obviously false happiness voice may implement the wrong sort of talking behaviours to children making children, a little more contusing .-.
Back to top Go down
Kaiby

Kaiby

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:47 pm

Elmo likes Katy Perry Smile
Back to top Go down
http://missaneesa.tumblr.com
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Cokoro wrote:
o-e poor elmo

well .-. I would personally torture him for poisoning the mind of children
reasons why .-.:
though elmo may teach children to be nice and stuff, his obviously false happiness voice may implement the wrong sort of talking behaviours to children making children, a little more contusing .-.

Awesome annaylasis Smile i like this perspective The torture part is cool too, but its such a broad range...care to narrow it down a bit?

Kaiby wrote:
Elmo likes Katy Perry Smile

THEY DESERVE EACHOTHER
-this is probably the most sadistic response so far....two thumbs up ..kaiby gets mega points for this cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster   Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applicant:Cokoro, transfering from Armsmaster
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next