Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaibyyy :D (Kirby)

Go down 
+4
Jeweldragona
Cokoro
Minagi
Kaiby
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiby

Kaiby

Kaibyyy :D (Kirby) Empty
PostSubject: Kaibyyy :D (Kirby)   Kaibyyy :D (Kirby) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:42 pm

* IGN: Kaiby (Human) , Alt: Himezelda (Elf)

* Your real age: 16

* How long have you played? Since... October 2009

* How active you are in game? Only active on the Weekend since i'm not allowed to play Mabi on Weekdays because of School... Razz

* Typical playing hours(please include time zone): Eastern, Friday and Saturday at 6pm-1am. All other days are at random times... Razz

* Transformation: Paladin , Falcon Justice

* Total level: 470

* Which of the main generation storylines have you completed? g1,2,9

* How did you hear about Epilogue? WEELLL first i noticed awhile ago ... Mina was the officer.. and now today Ryu tells me we're joining o,o

* List all previous guilds, please include why you left, and why you are currently seeking another guild: Reminisce; I left for personal Reasons... that i would rather not say. Armsmaster; To join Epilogue...duhhh.... Very Happy Very Happy

* Why join Epilogue? I'm joining because... of the merging guilds... and i wanna stay with all of my friends... I dont like change very much but i can get used to it... Smile

* List all members you may know in game: Minagi, previous Armsmaster members

* How would you describe your character? Weird Eyes (which i love).. perverted.. and PINK.

* What else should we know about you? I love video games and fruit... drawing manga styled art ( Current DA account Old DA account , reading books and novels similar to The Clique and Gossip Girl, writing Fanfiction, watching tv (GLEE omg and Degrassi <3 <3 ), reading hentai, drawing hentai, watching hentai, talking about hentai, etc. I'm a procrastinator... not a good thing but... oh well x_X. I love love and i love to talk about love and horoscopes that involve LOVE and Romance. I LOOOVEEEE Kirby. I'm a really perverted girl... sometimes people find this annoying and if you do, tell me and i'll tone my comments down a bit... I love all the colors in this world but my top 4 are Black, Silver, White and Pink Very Happy . I probably fit the description of how you all will view a typical teenage girl... I love shopping and slumbers parties and i say "Like" and "OMG" a lot but i'm trying to control that part... I love it when people come to me to talk about their problems. I love being helpful, i love helping people. I absolutely love it when someone says "Thank you" to me because... it feels awesome... I'm an Pessimistic Optimist. No wait.. i think i'm a optimistic pessimist... er..... Anyways i can usually aim to find good qualities in a person.. I love my sexy Lopunny that knows Strength, Ice punch, charm and Jump Kick and whoooaaa look at all those cool emotes on the Left Very Happy king
Back to top Go down
http://missaneesa.tumblr.com
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Kaibyyy :D (Kirby)   Kaibyyy :D (Kirby) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:52 pm

oh dear lord its purple....

I'm glad to see you introducing yourself as more than just your character, it gives the members here a better idea of what your personality is like. We ARE a mature guild for the most part, tho we do have a couple younger members, and one in the app process as well. While perversion isn't looked down on here, it may also be a good idea to keep it somewhat in check, so as to not encourage behavior in these younger members.
Back to top Go down
Cokoro

Cokoro

PostSubject: Re: Kaibyyy :D (Kirby)   Kaibyyy :D (Kirby) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:04 pm

lol Kaiby you found the perfect match Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Kaibyyy :D (Kirby)   Kaibyyy :D (Kirby) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:05 am

O.o, lots of pink. Overload on the eyes, lol! .

Any goals in the game at the moment? Besides the obvious of obtaining more pink clothes.

Keep in touch while we are asking questions, I will be asking that as many members get the opportunity too, to stop by and say hello and ask questions. Getting to know everyone up front will reduce the stress of meeting the first time.
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: Kaibyyy :D (Kirby)   Kaibyyy :D (Kirby) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:21 pm

greetings,

ty for applying to Epilogue, like minagi says, introudicing yourself as u did was aweshome....glad to get a good overall view of who u are, and not just your character Smile i must also back minagi up on the "perv" commentary u made. like she said, its a good idea to "keep it in check" certian members of this guild are adults, and there are things that can be innaproprate due to age differences. im not talking 2 yrs age difference either, some of our members are over 50yrs old. what u say in private chat is your business, but guild chat should be kept clean for the greater good. other then that, u seem like a fun person, personally i dont care that u only play on weekend, thats when we as a guild are most available for eachother anyway.

tks again
Whimsey
Back to top Go down
Jurii

Jurii

PostSubject: Re: Kaibyyy :D (Kirby)   Kaibyyy :D (Kirby) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:58 am

thanks for the self-intro, and yes. the smileys are awesome. lol.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Kaibyyy :D (Kirby)   Kaibyyy :D (Kirby) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Now...i DO have to slightly agrue what whims said...it IS good to keep clean, but seeing as how there ARE adults, there will on occasion be jokes or comments. if it's just in fun, and u see this going on, don't feel as if you have to seclude urself. It's ok to join in on the fun, as long as you don't take things too far. but whims is right, there are MAJOR age variations, so even as jokes come and go, dont do anything that can be seen as "questionable"
Back to top Go down
Kaiby

Kaiby

PostSubject: Re: Kaibyyy :D (Kirby)   Kaibyyy :D (Kirby) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:06 pm

ok... i'l keep quiet for a little while until i get to know everyone. (of course when i was in armsmaster, i made a similar promise and broke it an hour later)
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: Kaibyyy :D (Kirby)   Kaibyyy :D (Kirby) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:29 pm

NOT Arguing with Minagi

yes jokes are fun etc. but know/learn your limit, and know who your talking too, because if you start a perv convo with my kid...we gonna throw down ! ! and a really realllly REALLY dont want DRAMA
Back to top Go down
Kaiby

Kaiby

PostSubject: Re: Kaibyyy :D (Kirby)   Kaibyyy :D (Kirby) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:08 pm

Whimsey wrote:
NOT Arguing with Minagi

yes jokes are fun etc. but know/learn your limit, and know who your talking too, because if you start a perv convo with my kid...we gonna throw down ! ! and a really realllly REALLY dont want DRAMA

lol ok >.<;;
bounce
Back to top Go down
honeywhip

PostSubject: Re: Kaibyyy :D (Kirby)   Kaibyyy :D (Kirby) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:22 pm

hey.. oldest guild member here... dont undersatnd half of what u said, r u a typical teen? cause whims needs to hang w/u. "nothing exist except the future"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaibyyy :D (Kirby)   Kaibyyy :D (Kirby) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:58 pm

Voting Results: Application Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://epilogue.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaibyyy :D (Kirby)   Kaibyyy :D (Kirby) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaibyyy :D (Kirby)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epilogue Guild Forum :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: