Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>

Go down 
+5
Whimsey
Jeweldragona
Minagi
Kaiby
Kyoneshi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoneshi

Kyoneshi

This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Empty
PostSubject: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:18 pm

* IGN:
Kyoneshi

* Your real age(optional, but preferred):

* How long have you played?
Err...when did Iria arrive...? A little before G7, if I remember right...but my compy broke soon after and I just got back into Mabi around...January or something. >.>

* How active you are in game?
Erm...that's kinda flucutating, depends on school, and if I'm busy with Mani...Usually I try to get on at least twice a week, sometimes I'm on for an entire day, if I'm free...

* Typical playing hours(please include time zone):
Umm...Central timezone...anytime between 4pm and 2am? again, depends on my schedule

* Transformation:
Black knight, haven't worked much on the trans form...

* Total level:

* Which of the main generation storylines have you completed?
G2,...98% of G3, G9, G10

* How did you hear about Epilogue?
*points at Ryu*

* List all previous guilds, please include why you left, and why you are currently seeking another guild:
Umm...Only Armsmaster...and because we died...*cries* And I heard that this guild is similar in ideals to Armsmaster.

* Why join Epilogue?
Because without a family to fight with and work with, Mabi gets really, really lonely...

* List all members you may know in game:
...Umm...unless Ryu or Coko count, none? >.<

* How would you describe your character?
LOL-He used to be a mage, probably more of a spellblade these days, if you can call him that...r1icebolt combined with r7 smash? I don't even know how I fight anymore, it's so random. O.o

* What else should we know about you?
Purple, I love it. I like logic, though I go against it sometimes...I'm a bit of a hermit sometimes, so unless I get spoken to, I often go off and do my own thing...

If you want any other info...ask? I'm more than happy to provide any additional information should it be wanted/needed/tie dye duct tape.
Back to top Go down
Kaiby

Kaiby

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:23 pm

BUSY WITH MANI!?!?!? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://missaneesa.tumblr.com
Kyoneshi

Kyoneshi

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:26 pm

*facepalm* I was unspecific so you WOULDN'T say that...I guess there's no escaping you, Kirby. XD
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:32 pm

i see we have more purple font'd apps XD

a broad range of fighting styles is always good, so don't worry too much about having to "type" yourself Wink

a lot of guild members are also hermits, shy, or get caught up in what they are working on, so dont worry about feeling left out in that matter. I look forward to getting to know you and hopefully breaking that shell a bit to encourage participation. as with all new guilds, it can be akward at first when you don't know the people, but i hope we can all get along Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyoneshi

Kyoneshi

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:37 pm

Thanks, it took a little while for me to get used to Armsmaster, but with some of us here, it'll make it easier. And usually it's not that difficult to get me to talk, you just need to address me directly or something in guild chat and I'll try to respond. I'm just...not outgoing?
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:39 pm

lol thats not a problem, we have a few in the guild that are like that as well. everyone is easy-going though, and most wont have a problem speaking to you directly :3
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:19 am

Although when it comes to me, you often need to slap me upside the head to listen because I often get so sucked into staring at Siren all the time, lol! . Everyone here is willing to work together, the more often we do, the easier things get. Also when it comes to goals or activily looking for things, all one needs to do is speak up. Help is always just a guild shout away. Although these events all the time sometimes get distracting. Good times and things to do is always to be had, as long as there are people around to keep each other company.

Togetherness and truth, two things worth keeping in mind all the time.
Back to top Go down
Kyoneshi

Kyoneshi

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Wow, you seem to be very similar to Ryu, in most aspects, anyway...Very good, I certainly hope this can be as tightly knit a family as Armsmaster was.
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:19 pm

I am just me, geek , depending on my mood, you may never know what to get, Twisted Evil .

As far as morals go, I do try to mantain a high standard though. Where this is just a game, a character you put a lot of time and effort in does become a part of a reflection of ones inner self.

But I am far from being boring and an old stiff, I leave that to Honeywhip! Razz
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:30 pm

HEY JD,

NO stabbing at HONEYWHIP thats my WIFE...its not my fault you wouldnt marry me...i ASKED U TWICE and u turned me down, what was i supposed to do

(dramatazation for comical purposes)

Throws self on ground at feet " why WHy WHYYYYYIIIIYYYYYY!!! "

(fyi to all who may not know, JD is my Husband in Real life so dont hit on her ! cuz i will get JELLIOUS and we do want a DRAMA-FREE enviornment)

oh nice app btw Smile good responses, dont care if your a hermit...i tend to get wrapped up in myself in the game and cant follow chat at all ...so if u ever need me directly u gotta PM me, once u got my attention alot of times will switch to guild chat.

Back to top Go down
Jurii

Jurii

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:49 am

thanks for the application~

btw i guess i will be the other guild resident hermit? if i ever come out of my cave of homework and extracurriculars i hope i will get to meet you in game haha

whimsey don't get too jellious, you'll turn into jello Neutral
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:04 am

what kind of jello ??
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:37 pm

aww whims you killed it, all i can say is i hope they didn't read your comment about jd. everyone has been saying "she" and "her" so it would have been comical to leave that up in the air til they were introduced to voice chat XD
Back to top Go down
Jurii

Jurii

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:25 pm

blue raspberry jello. its the best
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:33 pm

dang mina im sry ... that would have been cool

oww i likey da blue raspberry make the tongue blue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
honeywhip

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:18 pm

JD....NO BASHIN THE MOTHER-IN-LAW.. its sooo common.

and, to step into common old persons shoes..Kyon, i couldnt read ur app. sorry.
from reading the subsiquint posts, u can be the cave hermit.. ima be the crabby cave person.

who can blame me.. jd is my son in law ( see how common that is..heheh)

and notice to all new members...

i will forget ur name.. i will not remember or connect ur main to ur alts. i will frequently forget who told me what, or if ur a male or female. i do not member what monsters r where, what lvl u need for anything or how to kill bosses.. i been doin this by lookin up wiki 20x a day. jd and whims member for me. i even forget where dungons r when i havent been there in months.
i do manage to
member how I do something i will tell/show u how I do it, u figure out if thats the way U want to do it.
I drive one route to whims house.. there r many ways.. but i go my way and dont get lost. everyone one else in family uses dif route... oh well...all good.

i can whap baddies well.. but w/o skill. i can heal, i can alchamy a bit. im strong, high lvl and really good thunder. i use many many chtrs for all skills.. i logg constantly..but spend 10-20 hrs a day in game.

i will help as much as possiable.. altho i can cop a tude when i set up to do a task for a week, and just as i get ready.. a cry for help.... please remember ( full word, this is immmportant)
just cause ur ready dont mean we been sittin here waitin on u... (like saturday is alchmy day) a day to a week notice is really really nice! santa

um.. that goes for the existing members too...hehehe

this is caused by 50% age.. 30% inattention and ......what was i sayin?

oh well... i was young in the 70's.. have u seen teh documentories on the 70's! its no wonder cyclops

no reflection on u kyon that i wrote this self description/explination here..it juss spewwed from me!
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:21 pm

Honey remembers me tho :3
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:23 am

on a side note, honey doesnt look at the wiki website, she has it all printed out and shuffles through the papers

and she was missing 20% when she forgot what she was talking about..so we can all asume that's either dead brain cells, or extra space until she remembers what it is Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Voting Results: Application Accepted

Please apply to guild.
Back to top Go down
https://epilogue.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>   This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Kyoneshi, applying at Epilogue >.>
Page 1 of 1