Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)

Go down 
+5
Ryu
Whimsey
Jeweldragona
Rikarikun
EaliFey
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EaliFey

EaliFey

Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Empty
PostSubject: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 pm

•IGN:
Ealinda
Silkia

•Your real age(optional, but preferred):
I'd keep it a secret, sorry folks!

•How long have you played?
I really don't remember.. a year or two maybe?

•How active you are in game?
Since school started, I try to be on when I can now Sad
But it's often I'm on sometime in the afternoon.

•Typical playing hours(please include time zone):
3:45pm - 9:00pm EST
Since school started...

9:00/10:00am - 1:00am EST
Fridays Saturdays and Vacations

•Transformation:
Ealinda - Falcon
Silkia - None... (I'm still on G2 Quest)

•Total level:
Ealinda - 223
Silkia - 80

•Which of the main generation storylines have you completed?
Ealinda is an Elf, I think the Elf Gen. was G4... correct me if I'm wrong though.
Silkia - Skipped G1 Sorry.. but I'm still on G2 for Pally.

•How did you hear about Epilogue?
I came from Armsmasters and heard we merged like family! Very Happy

[/b]•List all previous guilds, please include why you left, and why you are currently seeking another guild:[/b]
- Flashwall
- Armsmasters

•Why join Epilogue?
I heard about Armsmasters merging with Epilogue.

•List all members you may know in game:
Ryu5659 - Husband
Rikarikun - Friend
Kaiby - Sister-in-law

•How would you describe your character?
Eali in Reality:
I'm a very quiet person, why? i'm actually Deasf and Hard of Hearing. I don't enjoy very noisy places where everyone is talking and screaming over eachtoher at once(a school cafetyeria for once, a rock concert for another) what also causes me quiet down, but when I'm with someone one-on-one I tend to be the monopolizing talking one rather than that person but I also listen. I am actually slightly lonesome due to being a single child. I do whatever I can to avoid drama, and it's often I keep all of "how my dramatic days are" to myself by saying what the others go by "Fine, my day was okay." If anytihng was to happen to my friends, an instinct of "overprotectiveness" would overcome me.
I can actually be funny but however, my jokes are perverted to be honest (and some jokes are dry at the same time.)
I'm a music lover, and I'm good at art... only on paper.
I do not like being an outcast or alone, so I'm morel ikely to pop in like a ninja to any conversation..or area where there is a group.

I'm easily emberassed... some of my pronunciations can be misheard for something else (I never knew that Genre was pronnounces "Jahn-ray" in the first place...and I still pronnounce chiropractor wrong.)

I tend to cuss alot, but I'm starting to break the habit of doing that.

On Mabi:
I'm more talkative since I know people can hear..err...read what I'm saying/typing, and that gives me the freedom of being myself.

At the same time about myself in both worlds: I'm sensitive. And can be very though.

Well enough about Me, I'll be more than happy to get to know you better.

•What else should we know about you?
I'm Deaf and Hard of hearing... I can take a picture of my hearing aid and surgery scars if you want me to. I lost my hearing to Histiocytosis( a disease. 1 in 200,000 are affected by it every year) at age 5. Has a surgery to stop it's growth and left me with Diabetis Insupidus, another disease I still have that I have to take ANTI-diuretics to keep me rehydrated.
I would post the link to the website with full info on it, but I feel I would probably need permission from an Admin to do so.

So it's pretty much understandable why I can be sensitive to certain things, and I still ask myself:
" What is it like to hear with two ears?"

I'm learning Signlanguage currently.
You're free to ask ALMOST any question about me... (favorite band, languages, culture, what it's like to be D/HH etc.)
I like to sleep in... with the sign next to me saying "Do not wake unless you have Coffee, if there's a fire, burglary, or any other emergency."
I have a typo issue.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:27 pm

I want those pics. o3o
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:37 pm

, Greetings and salutations!

Soooooo much information Very Happy , always good to be assured of who oneself is. Obviously you have figured out that much cheers !

I am all for the permanent tatoo across my forehead that says "Do not disturb!" Love my sleep as well, unfortunately work always gets in the way! Then at night I can be a night owl if I am in the right mood Twisted Evil, otherwise I am a stressed out grump silent
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:04 pm

COOL APPLICATION,

i think thats the most anyone has ever said about themselves on the forum, very educational and insiteful as to who u are as a person, I will respect your wish not to tell us your age but i really Really REALLY want to know because im nosey...please o pleaseeee tell me if your a kid teen or adult...i just like to know what age group in general im talking to, because well i tend to swear alot too, and when i know im talkin to a kid i am better about keeping it in check. (no im not stupid...i can read between the lines im betting your an adult by the context of your application alone)

I do not function in the mornings until iv hat at least half a pot of coffee...this is a necessity at all times speak to me at your own risk before i am awake...if u live after that you are lukey to be ALIVE cuz im totally crabby and uncensored wo my caffeeeeennnnnn...javajavajava.

i think its quite bold of u to offer your photos ... im not saying u have to obviously ...but im a lil on the morbid side .. medical things facinate me so if u wanted to i would love to see : )

i think posting that link would be cool too...here lemme ask jd...... ok he says he dont mind at all : )

Im a clothes hord...i love clothes, all styles, and several sets of sizes cuz my weight changes up n down about 30 lbs/yr...soo i like to have options no matter what size i am at the time....and i like looking nice when i leave the house.....knowing this, and knowing i have several sets of clothes, are u sure u own my closet? because its not even big enough to hold my stuff, let alone yours too.i suppoe i can get rid of a few things to make room ...but were talkin like one dresser drawer and 3 hangers MAX. so pack light.
*or was that a metephore for like dirt or skelitons sheish just met u, cant we at least play nice in the begining before u try to blackmail me?j/k

i tend to be quite blunt at times...and well for someone sensitive as u describe yourself...i may occasionally upset u...soooo in advance im sry, and if i pizz u off or hurt your feelings, just tell me

i have the spelling equivelent of a 4th grader...(although i have worked on it im still deslexic) so i wont critizise your typos if u dont try to correct my spelling : ) (that goes for everyone : dont correct my spelling because i dont care and who is to say its wrong these days any how with the texting generation at hand XP)

i think thats all i wanted to say for now...great application Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:38 am

Yes. She owns your closet. She has dibs on my closet in the future Sad. Poor Ryu aint gonna get any clothes.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:05 am

she's prolly gonna kick me out of my proverbial closet sooner or later because she can. o3o
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:49 pm

I have to agree with the others, this is deffinitely a great application. While many of us are morbid and curious about your pics, i think i'm gonna pass. I've lived with deaf/semi-deaf people, andh ave seen plenty of that, so it's nothing new to me. I am a bit interested as to why you put "Fey" after Eali tho Smile

and u can own my closet if u want, but i don't think there's any room for you to live in there <.<;
Back to top Go down
Kaiby

Kaiby

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Eli.. dont you mean i'm your Twin Sister in Law? ;D
Back to top Go down
http://missaneesa.tumblr.com
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:13 pm

If you truely owned my closet would you:

A: Push everything aside and use what room is there

B: Throw out everything until nothing is left and use all the space for yourself

C: Randomly pick through everything throwing out anything you don't need keeping what you didn't throw away for yourself

D: Open the door, scream, and run away afraid for what you found

E: Other, please leave an explanation
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:23 pm

Jeweldragona wrote:
If you truely owned my closet would you:

A: Push everything aside and use what room is there

B: Throw out everything until nothing is left and use all the space for yourself

C: Randomly pick through everything throwing out anything you don't need keeping what you didn't throw away for yourself

D: Open the door, scream, and run away afraid for what you found

E: Other, please leave an explanation

E.) other....get rid of all your stuff and make as much room as possible for mine...because contrary to popular opinion...i am actually quite organized..and if i had more space...i could clean up that freggin closet!! so U need to downsize...JD is an einstine...he wears the same 8 outfits over and over and over and over again...he dose not need half a walk in closet...I on the other hand am diverse in my styles, and i wear a different combination outfit every day of the year....I NEED CLOSET SPACE
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:25 pm

oh sry jd has told me that this question was not ment for me.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:37 pm

I'd pick a mix of C and E....theres always good things worth keeping, and if it's really a walk in, i think im gonna live in there X3

Whimsey wrote:
oh sry jd has told me that this question was not ment for me.
lol, thats ok....if it's there it's meant to be answered
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:51 pm

great now i have to share my closet ...with myself...jd ...eali fey (who apparently owns it) and now i have minagi living in there....trying to take my cute clothes....WHAAAAAAAAAAA i dont wanna share...i dont wanna...(sneaks minagi a cookie...so that she dosent starve because not all fiber is edible)
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:55 pm

*eats cookie* ty whims X3

and dont worry...i'll just "borrow" ur cloths...and i dont take up too much space Wink
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:00 pm

*peeps in* Can I live here too?
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Eali come back to us, we've lost you D:
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Why NOT...common in ryu...theres plenty of soft things to snuggle on and keep warm Smile i have alovely collection of sweaters in case u get cold...please PLEASE RESPECT the CASHMIER..i hope u like blue (gives ryu a cookie too...and mina another)
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:17 pm

yay cookie!!! and in ryu's app it deffinitely mentioned blue :3
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Minagi wrote:

ya i saw that too...but it seemd like a cute thing to say...perhaps pink would have been a more comical color
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Whimsey wrote:
Minagi wrote:

ya i saw that too...but it seemd like a cute thing to say...perhaps pink would have been a more comical color

lol
Back to top Go down
Kaiby

Kaiby

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:59 am

well ryu while you're busy sleeping in Eli's closet, i'll be sleeping on her bed Wink
Back to top Go down
http://missaneesa.tumblr.com
honeywhip

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:14 pm

hello hello.. crude person in the room tongue who was that tryin to sleep in my kids bed?...watch out for the cat.

afore all u guys move into that closet.. like livin next to airport..
3! love em, but 3! What a Face lovely, rambunkish little girls.. and a LARGE, loving, long nailed dog, (who thinks shes a lap dog) and an uppity cat.. as if jd alone wasnt a deterrant, not to mention the crabby coffee whore....

sorry, im their grandma, but not enough cookies in the world! altho, i love to visit! santa

im good for this new member, but if she turns out to be a swearin 8 year old.. there's gonna be trouble! Rolling Eyes Suspect ( i swear like a sailor, and not so good at not doin in front of kids) Laughing

P.S... hey mina! i learned how to work these lil facey thingys! geek

oh, im 54, look 64 and act 14 AND 84.. i fall into soooo many catagories..
and crabby and coffee arnt linked in my life affraid i do em both seperate and joined
but i kick butt AND i can heal! clown
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:40 pm

what rank heal? im rank 4... Its hard to find other people who train heal, most people don't bother with it.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:19 am

Ryu wrote:
what rank heal? im rank 4... Its hard to find other people who train heal, most people don't bother with it.

ooh ooh!!!! Im rank 2!!! its a pain in the butt to train tho, and i dont like the thought of botheriing dks at the mt Sad

i'll get that master title some day -.-

edit *and there's still been no reply from eali T.T*
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:01 pm

I'll bug her to keep checking on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)   Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet... (Kidding!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next