Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Nest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

Dragon Nest Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Nest   Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:28 pm

If I am not on Mabi much these next 5 days, its because I have been accepted for closed beta testing of Nexon's game called Dragon Nest. Closed beta is currently scheduled from the 15th thru to the 20th.

I am not quitting Mabi by any stretch of the imagination, just trying something that is new and looks kind of cool and interesting.

I will let everyone know what I think of it, or let me know if anyone else has been accepted as well so we can work together. cheers
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Dragon Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest   Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:34 pm

no worries, have fun. It's not like mabi is an obligation, and tons of us play other games as well. Lemme know if you like it, ok?
Back to top Go down
Obishiatsu

Obishiatsu

Dragon Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest   Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:11 am

Have fun! Tell me if it's worth playing!
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

Dragon Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest   Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:15 pm

So far I am really enjoying Dragon Nest. Very Happy

The action and playing is a bit more fast paced and is really fun. So far the quests and stories are good as well. This game definitly has a great potential. Seeing as it is closed beta, there are definitly a few bugs, but not that bad. Definitly looking forward to more Very Happy

cheers
Back to top Go down
Peachx

Dragon Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest   Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:19 pm

From nexon sight, it looks like a fast paced fighting. Not sure if you can say much about it, but dose it take some skill to play?
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

Dragon Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest   Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Yes it does. Skill builds, ehancing, crafting, and a bit of coordination on the keyboard along with timing. Biggest thing with the high power skills you get tend to be the cooldown periods, so knowing what you have and the best timing for continuos combo attacks is pretty much a survial guide when doing the harder dungeons.

Its got its own class based system, so not a "here is a bunch of skills, do what you want" like Mabinogi, but the skill points are very limited as are the levels.

Lots of dungeoning to find the equips you want to try to enhance.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, and will definitly play it again when the next beta is available, which is in July sometime.

I managed to play the cleric(was the character I played to max closed beta level[16]), sorceress(got to level 14, thoroughly enjoyed playing this character, did a lot of experimentation and hunting, didn't focus on the quests or leveling as much), and the archer(didn't play this one as much, seemed fun but aiming took some getting used to). Didn't play as the warior, although suposedly the easiest to play.
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

Dragon Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest   Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Wooohoo, open beta will start July 26, anyone interested in trying this out I strongly recomend it. Also, all those interested, we should get together and work together! That way things go easier. Post replies here if you think you might want to do this with me!
Back to top Go down
Gabet

Gabet

Dragon Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest   Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:08 pm

this game sounds really fun!
i would enjoy joining you =D
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Dragon Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest   Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:39 pm

i may jump at the chance to play this as well. school is a LOT easier than I expected, and there's hardy anything i need to study for. sadly, i do have to finally admit that i've lost interest in mabi. i love the guild and my friends dearly, but Shakespeare incorporations dont interest me, and the rest of it gets dull and repetetive x.x
(not to mention they STILL haven't fixed the cash card problem from the 14th of june)
Back to top Go down
Obishiatsu

Obishiatsu

Dragon Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest   Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 am

It is really fun, I'm in Argentina or something like that, my character name is Kanaynes.. I might be playing but I'm not sure for how long this week... As Sakura and I would say ... my dragons are breathing down my back and I'm stuck in the dragons den for a bit (inside joke)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Nest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest   Dragon Nest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Nest
Page 1 of 1