Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Senior Member?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andzuril

Andzuril

Senior Member? Empty
PostSubject: Senior Member?   Senior Member? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:46 pm

How do you become a senior member within Epilogue? And what does it mean to be a senior member?
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

Senior Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Member?   Senior Member? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:39 am

Senior members are people that show initiative, represent the guilds values at all times, understand what it takes to be upstanding memver, respected by all members, trustworthy, and highly accountable for their actions.

This is not something taken lightly, nor does becoming one happen overnight.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

Senior Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Member?   Senior Member? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:16 pm

I would never consider a job to be taken lightly. Nor would such a thing of great responsibility should ever be able to happen overnight. But I guess I do have to get in the guild first, lol. Is there a way to train up the ladder of responsibility and prove oneself?
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

Senior Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Member?   Senior Member? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Andzuril wrote:
I would never consider a job to be taken lightly. Nor would such a thing of great responsibility should ever be able to happen overnight. But I guess I do have to get in the guild first, lol. Is there a way to train up the ladder of responsibility and prove oneself?

There isn't a "Ladder"

It's more along the lines of something you can't accomplish due to your constraints and behavior.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

Senior Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Member?   Senior Member? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:35 pm

I guess you didn't have what it taked then Rikari. No wonder your SM was taken fron you. And I believe you were told not to negatively post infront of the guild. You obviously don't know what it takes to climb the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

Senior Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Member?   Senior Member? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Andzuril wrote:
I guess you didn't have what it taked then Rikari. No wonder your SM was taken fron you. And I believe you were told not to negatively post infront of the guild. You obviously don't know what it takes to climb the ladder.

shut your mouth.

What happened is between me and JD.

End of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

Senior Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Member?   Senior Member? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Quoting everything I say is really annoying dude. I just wantt to know what it takes and what I need to do to improve my playing style.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Senior Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Member?   Senior Member? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:08 am

both of you knock it off. rika, it's not your place to say if someone is eligible or not. andzu, it's immature and rude to throw jabs like that at other members.

1)there is no "ladder". As stated above, it's a person's actions and relations with and within the guild that determine whether or not they become a senior member. These people, for the most part, are well known and liked by the majority of the guild. They've been close friends, dont put down their members, and handle uncomfortable situations smoothly and effectively.

2)there is no hierarchy here. we're a family, and the sr. members are merely the older siblings. it is not a senior members duty to flaunt power, tell others they are wrong or what to do, show off, brag, etc. An extreme level of maturity and understanding is required, and a senior member should always take into consideration how the members feel about something before deciding things on their own.

3)The jobs of a senior member include decision making, strong communication with the guild members, putting a stop to drama (should something occur) preferably without pissing off the members involved, and encouraging the guild members. While these may be the senior member's responsibilities, they aren't limited to senior members. Guild members are welcome to voice their opinions, and are the defining factor of any voting. members should communicate with each other, refrain from getting into drama in the 1st place, and work together to improve.

that being said, there's no reason to "want" to be a senior member, apart from the desire to have 1st say in what goes on within the guild. as an applicant, it would be much better for you to get used to how the guild works long before inquiring about positioning and rank.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

Senior Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Member?   Senior Member? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:30 am

That's a ladder. A personal ladder. Does anyone understand what I'm talking about? And if you read the whole thread I did state I should possibly get into the guild before talking about senior members. And i don't want to become a SM for the power. That's an insult to talk to me that way. I would only want to become an SM to help guide new members that's it. The ladder I stated is a metaphor. To climb the ladder is to go to your own limits and push those even farther. I want to do whatever I am capable of in order to do what is right. And its immature of me for launching a counterattack? I am a strategist. I do the most with the least. And I launched what seemed a counterattack towards the guild troll. A troll thrives to get a reaction from others, but if you get the troll to react, he/she has just realized their errors and will stop. My methods are unusual but are effective. If it seemed to go to far, I apologize. And you never have told me why you react so harshly to my opinions and lightly towards others against me, minagi.
Back to top Go down
Roxora

Roxora

Senior Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Member?   Senior Member? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:05 am

Andzuril wrote:
That's a ladder. A personal ladder. Does anyone understand what I'm talking about? And if you read the whole thread I did state I should possibly get into the guild before talking about senior members. And i don't want to become a SM for the power. That's an insult to talk to me that way. I would only want to become an SM to help guide new members that's it. The ladder I stated is a metaphor. To climb the ladder is to go to your own limits and push those even farther. I want to do whatever I am capable of in order to do what is right. And its immature of me for launching a counterattack? I am a strategist. I do the most with the least. And I launched what seemed a counterattack towards the guild troll. A troll thrives to get a reaction from others, but if you get the troll to react, he/she has just realized their errors and will stop. My methods are unusual but are effective. If it seemed to go to far, I apologize. And you never have told me why you react so harshly to my opinions and lightly towards others against me, minagi.
Hi, I'm Roxora, I don't think we've met before. I don't come on here often, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis. Anyways, it kind of seems like you have your head in the clouds. If you REALLY have desires to become a senior member I would suggest simple doing what you can to help others. Inquiring about the position is just going to upset people, and make it seem like you want some sort of power, regardless of what you may say against it. Chill out, have fun, help out, and if you become a senior member, than just take it as a something special! Smile
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

Senior Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Member?   Senior Member? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Fo you understand about the personal ladder Roxora? And how do I have my head in the cloud? I'm not high egoing myself. I don't have any desire to abuse power. I want to help others but it seems some can't help but judge others. And I am being judged for my opinions when Minagi said no judgements. Granted I'm not all that strong, but I do what I can. I've been helping new players get their footing in the game. It is more then just what others say about a player. I even told Hikira about the forum so she may fiscuss the alliance of our two guilds. She is the guild officer of Harmoni. She and I are friends ingame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Senior Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Member?   Senior Member? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senior Member?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epilogue Guild Forum :: Public :: Anything Under the Sun-
Jump to: