Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

neo toonami

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

Location : playing megaman Zero and having fun with Fairy Leviathan wink-wink

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:03 am

remember the old toonami with Moltar from space ghost and when tom took over toonami ah good times. it show all my most fav anime to date on it. but when CN killed off toonami in 2008. my heart sank like brick then now i look up the web for my fav anime but toonami was that show that you like with tom and Sara. but now it seem some fans are bring back toonami and no it not CN. and tom 5.0 better then his dumb 4.0 look. anyway it called neo toonami and here the link neo toonami. stay gold my friends
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkbitcold
Minagi

Minagi

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: Re: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:21 pm

i miss the really old toonami, back when they played tenchi muyo and thundercats....by the time they started with reboot and zoids I had already lost interest. (though I stuck with it to the ends of the earth for sailor moon and dbz...up until it hit gt anyways)
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: Re: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Why did CN have to be blind and take aaway toonami. *pats minagi and dark on their backs* I know how you both feel they started taking away my fav animes also when they removed toonami like Case Closed and the .hack series. (Multiple series).
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: Re: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:01 pm

the only one I watched was //sign. I remember a little of case closed too, but I never really got into it
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: Re: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:29 pm

oh man i was like i think 5 when toonami start is and watch it all from dragonbal reboot that i watch over and over did not care about repeats thundercats my all time fav as a kid DBZ sailor moon outlaw star tenchi muyo all 3 or 4 sagas ronin warriors Rurouni Kenshin all the great show that made toonami naruto igpx both the fighting and gun shoot and racing one one piece i can go on forever on this subject
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: Re: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:38 pm

hahaha yeah, the good old days. Things like Inuyasha and Yuyu Hakusho used to be on Adult Swim before they got put on toonami....I still remember that change, it was like a complete mind fuck. wasn't sure if I should be happy that I didn't have to stay up, or disappointed that they kept changing my schedules...toonami and adult swim during the week, and kids wb on saturday mornings (dont get btwn me and my pokemon) used to be the only times I would really watch tv <3
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: Re: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:10 pm

Yay! a .hack fan! *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: Re: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:45 pm

the music is probably my fave part. Yuki Kaijura = love. the story was ok too, but the music was the topper for it all
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: Re: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:17 pm

hack i am a big fan of .hack i even own one game part 2 i want the other one but my ps2 so old i cant even play dvd on it but anyway i watch. hack .hack twilight and i know there was a third one but i forgot the name anyway .hack is my fav and my brother light as well
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: Re: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:01 pm

The 3rd one is .hack//Roots. And its awesome to meet fellow fans. Smile its so wonderful. People might finally understand what I talk about. Btw, that other guy that ruined his own chances (Sukeisu) is also a .hack fan. I recognized that immediately from his name. Its Skeith in japanese.
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: Re: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Being in here makes me feel so old.
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: Re: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Andzuril wrote:
The 3rd one is .hack//Roots. And its awesome to meet fellow fans. Smile its so wonderful. People might finally understand what I talk about. Btw, that other guy that ruined his own chances (Sukeisu) is also a .hack fan. I recognized that immediately from his name. Its Skeith in japanese.

yeah like i am a big anime fan i watch anime since i was a kid and still do when i was young they has good show to what there is now those ben 10 rex and clone war is cool on CN but that it ever thing else stink CN has lose there touch and lose it at the beginning when they scarp toonami
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: Re: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:34 pm

@sw donw worry, we all feel old in here...

@dark i know what you mean. It seems to be like that with all cartoons and such nowadays.....it's like they forgot about plots, conflicts, drama, and romance existed, and threw in retardery. it's almost as if they're TRYING to kill kids brain cells at a young age. If people are going to have their children watching tv all day every day, at LEAST let it have a plot...or some kind of twist...SOMETHING to get the kids thinking, instead of drooling mindlessly

/clears throat
err..sorry about that....i hate daily cartoons now b/c of that...nickelodeon, disney, and cn have all went down the crapper =.=
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: Re: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:48 pm

that i am going with you on minagi it seem that all lose i mean show like thunder cat reboot all that it show you what it mean to be brave and what help with showing you about friend ship and how when u make a bond with your friend all that. that you don't find almost anywhere now
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: Re: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Toonami was their best hooj, line, and sinker.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: Re: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:51 pm

silentwings wrote:
Being in here makes me feel so old.
this.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: Re: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:26 am

It was a shame when all the child programmings went straight to hell with crap pulled from their butts.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: Re: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:20 pm

They're just keeping up with the times. It's not like movies and tv are doing any better....just rehashing the same themes and throwing it on the screen. Its always either ANOTHER lawyer/detective/agent something or other.....or another cheesy sitcom about a family....or another fall in love, try to find drama/everything works out movie....they're even rehashing the "I wish I was you" crap AGAIN (as if it was soooo popular the first few times....replacing the parent/child with 2 perverted males isn't going to make it any better guys)

I do have to give credit to the marvel universe, but they're still messing up some aspects of the movies leading up to the avengers. I've gotten to the point where I have to start drowning out dad when he gets started, cuz he'll go on and on and on about the comics and point out everything they're doing wrong -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

neo toonami Empty
PostSubject: Re: neo toonami   neo toonami Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

neo toonami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epilogue Guild Forum :: Public :: Anything Under the Sun-
Jump to: