Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

megaman X the day of sigma ch 5 through 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

Location : playing megaman Zero and having fun with Fairy Leviathan wink-wink

megaman X the day of sigma ch 5 through 7 Empty
PostSubject: megaman X the day of sigma ch 5 through 7   megaman X the day of sigma ch 5 through 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:49 am

CH 5 held tormented and the birth of a new hero

Dark is knock out and held in a cell while moka is awake but wished she was with dark right now. “Hello my dear how is your stay” sigma said “What do u think?” moka said anger. “Oh I know now you are to put this on. Take that dress off and put on that tank top and skirt now. I’ll close the door so u can change into that” sigma said as he closed the door. “Ok Good he left me” as she put on the clothes. “dark where are you I need you”.
While moka put those clothes on sigma set up chains and cuffs he plan to torment and get info from moka. “Ok moka come out before I force you. “Y-yes. Sigma blindfold her gagged her and binds’s her hands up behind her back. “Muumuu” moka trying to speak through the gag. “Now now don’t fight it, it will make it harder on you got it” sigma said “Muu” moka shake her head. “Now then moka get on the ground now” sigma ordered. Moka knees on the ground. “Now I am going to remove the gag ok when I do you will tell me what I want to know understand” sigma said. “Muu muu” moka trying to speak. “Good” sigma removes the gag from moka. “HELP ME DARK PLZ HELP ME DARK!!!!” moka yells at the top of her lungs. Sigma gagged moka again. “I told u what wound happen to you now do what I say now stand” sigma ordered. Moka trying to get up but she get to her legs, then sigma walks her to a wooden cross and ties moka to it. “Now here what I am going to do I am going to hit you if you don’t tell me what I want got it. I want to know why dark and Kite and you can think like X and zero got it. I am going to remove the gag again if u speak out like u did a min ago I will start whipping u hard got it reploid” sigma said “Muu muu” moka speaking though. Sigma takes the gag off again. “DARK HELP ME PLZ HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE” moka screamed. Sigma gagged moka again. “I told u now the whipping starts and maybe I’ll cut one of your arms or legs off” sigma said getting a energy whip out. “Muu muu muu” moka trying moving out of fear but it was no use with her arm and leg ties up. Sigma began hitting moka with the whip striking her harder and harder then he take his beam sable and put it close to moka arm and pushing it against it. “Ready to talk or should I slice your arm off” sigma said with a smile on his face. Moka did not more and tears run down her face. Sigma looks under the blindfold and see that moka has blacked out “men take her away she is of no use to me now “yes commander” a maverick solider said. Dark wake up after hearing moka shouting but dark is cuff and cant move he can’t do anything but hear moka cry’s of pain.
1 hour later “thrown her in here with her lover” the maverick solider said throwing moka in who is cut up from her face to her legs. “Moka are you ok what did sigma do this to u moka!!!” dark shouted. “He tormented me to get info but I did not say anything. I shouted for you and he gagged me and start is to whip me he ever said he take his sword and take my arm off I was so scared” moka cried. “Don’t worry moka I won’t let that happen again to you now can you move moka” dark asked. “Yes just a little” moka said try to crawling to dark. “Ok dark what now” moka cried. “This It was a after wedding gift but I think it best to give it to you now” dark said as he place his hand on moka chest plate. “I give to you the dark angel armor” dark said as moka transformed into her armor moka armor is all black with black angel wings and a black long energy sword. This is like my zero nightmare armor but I took most of the attack power away to make room for defend. You can make an energy shield and heal as well and it makes you 3 time stronger moka. Now plz heal me and break me free moka then sigma will pay for what he did to you 100 time worse then death. “ok dark hang on” as she heal dark his wound are gone and then she break dark free of the cuff holding him to the wall. “I’m back ahhhh Zero nightmare armor. Stand back moka I’m busting us out of here. Sigma I’m coming for you for hurting my love” dark said with fury in his eyes. Moka and dark start running though the base trying to find sigma what they find shocked dark and moka. “Kite” both moka and dark said. “Dark get me out of here” kite said. “Hang on” Dark use’s his z sword to cut the door down “Kite how did u get here” dark asked “I’ll tell u (flashback well I better get to this mission I just wonder why X sent me to the ocean I mean there been no reports of maverick here. Well better wait for orders” as kite wait’s some one appear behide Kite. “What the sigma ultimate cloud armor”. “I don’t think so” sigma slash’s at Kite in his energy orb and stopped the armor from coming and now Kite on his own. “Ah my armor, sigma I can beat u with out my armor” shoot his K-buster but sigma just blocks them. ”Sigma I don’t think” sigma take his energy sword out and stab Kite in the chest and knock him out. “Where am I” kite said waking up. “You are in my base Kite ha-ha” sigma said. “Sigma” kite said. “Don’t try and move I cuff and chained you to the wall so don’t try. Now you are going to tell me what I want” sigma said grabbing kite face. “And what if I don’t YOU MAVERICK” kite yelled. “Well I just take u apart piece by piece till I find out what I want to know” sigma said. “Do your worst I can take what ever you dish out at me and more” kite said with no fear in what sigma had planed for him. “That what I was hoping you say” sigma said)
“So kite that how u got down here. Sigma you’re going to pay for what u done. Gun fire came out of no where and dark kite and moka jump out of the way. “Wow where that come from dark said. “Hahaha it look like I miss I wont let that happen again” a maverick said. “Who are you maverick” dark said “The name vile and I used to be a maverick hunter but you’re new this will be easy”. “I don’t think so Kite go into your armor” dark shouted. “Got it dark ultimate cloud armor” kite said “Let do it darkness and light ultimate dash” Dark and Kite hit vile with there ultimate dash but vile stop it. “Vile Hahaha u think that can hurt me I seen X do it too many time I know how to stop it Hahaha” Vile sent dark and Kite flying. Uh Kite let do it mode 2”. “Right dark mode 2 ultimate fire and light armor”. Mode 2 ultimate darkness armor. Kite Right dark”. Dark and Kite fire there busters. dark darkness buster and Kite fire his light buster, Combined to make the light and darkness buster. “Ahhh nice trick but that won’t beat me. “Kite go to mode 3. Dark said “But dark u said that for a last resort” kite said Well this is got it. “Ok dark mode 3 Metallic light armor. “Mode 3 metallic darkness armor. Let do it twin sable slash. Kite and dark hit vile with a light and darkness z-swords energy slash. “Vile Ahhhhh noooooooo I won’t die that easy ahhhhhhhh” vile is gone burn to scarp. “Yes we beat vile now to find sigma” dark said. “Looking for me dark well here I am haha” sigma laughed. “Sigma” kite and dark said. Kite and dark do there best move ultimate dash slash but sigma stop the attack. “Ha you are weak get out of my way. He sent dark and Kite flying. Kite got up but his armor is damage but he tries to do the ultimate dash. But like vile sigma stopped kite and almost destroy his armor. “KITE!!! Come on Kite get up get up” dark yelled. “I won’t die here dark you know that” kite said. “Kite you have to say a code word I put in this armor say code dark Kite” dark said. “Why I’m not darkness” kite question dark. “Just say it Kite!! It the only way we can beat sigma DO IT” dark yelled. “Ok code dark” kite said “Code light” dark said “Syncing beginning” a computer said. “What going on dark “you will see hang on” dark said as they were pull to each other. The armor starts to glow and a person like no other appears. “What going on what with this light and who is that is that dark or Kite” sigma said trying to see through the light. I am not dark nor Kite you can call me SHADOW CLOUD” shadow said “shadow cloud’s hair is light but has dark’s hair cut. Both eyes diff colors on one eye black on the other eye blue there armor is half light half darkness. the light buster and dark Z sword. “What are you going to do? Two of you could not beat me what make u think u can beat me” sigma said laughing. “Like this, mode one zero cloud armor. “So what that going to-- what the my arm” sigma grab his cut off hand. “That what make this sync good and I’m still not at my best yet here mode 2 ultimate light and darkness armor” shadow said. “What the” sigma shocked. “And I’m not done there yet mode 3 metallic light and darkness armor”. “I’ll still beat you sigma said rushing shadow cloud with his energy sword. “I don’t think so light and darkness X slash”. The Twin light and darkness sword go through sigma and cut sigma in the shape of an X. “sigma Ahhhhhhhhhh. “Good bye sigma you will never hurt my loved one again” shadow said as he walked away from the scarped body that was sigma’s body. “I’m not done yet I still have one more body to finish u off with”, Sigma appear in a giant body 30 feet tall. “Whoa” shadow jumped back. “That right I’ll crash u by my foot” sigma raise his foot and smash it down into the ground. Shadow jumped out of the just in time. “I don’t think so mode 4. “What mode 4” sigma said in shock that he can still get more powerful. “Shadow cloud armor” the shadow cloud armor is a ninja armor. This allow shadow to move faster the sword is made of diamonds that can cut through anything. Every piece of the armor is black and with X’s marks on the armor and the shadow buster. “What this armor do. Sigma said about to smash shadow again. “I’ll show u shadow slash X. you are done sigma no one can live through this” shadow shouted. “that what u think I wont die here plasma beam” Sigma shoot a black beam out his eyes. “Whoa I better move or I’m done” shadow said running. “You can’t run from this” sigma said still shooting his beam at shadow. “You are right I can’t run forever so it time for mode 5 inferno shadow armor. In this armor sigma I can move 30 times faster and my weapon r stronger by 20times you’re finish sigma” shadow said running toward sigma. “I don’t think so kill me and moka die with me” sigma laughed. “What where is she” shadow shocked to hear this. “While u were fighting vile I garb moka she inside me. you kill me you kill your love” sigma laughed showing moka inside his chest plate armor tied up in wires. “dark you have to stop him forget about me finish him dark plz” moka cried to dark. “NO LET HER GO NOW” shadow shouted. “I don’t think so” sigma close his chest plate sealing moka inside again. “you will never see her again after you are dead” sigma laughed. “I guess I have to use it mode 6 thunder inferno shadow armor”. Thunder inferno armor is the peck of shadow cloud armor the buster shoot the strongest shot with thunder and darkness mix with light to make the thunder shadow buster. The inferno thunder sword and the ultimate move of this armor is chidori a blade that form in shadow cloud arm and with lighting speed go through anything. “What that wont help u to get her out of me ha-ha” sigma laughed. “That what u think” shadow cloud put his hand together and make lighting and fire come to his hand. “You say I can’t get her out well let see inferno chidori!!!. I’m coming moka” shadow cloud rush sigma his hand sparking. “Ha like you can” sigma laughed raise is hand to smash shadow. ”shadow go’s lighting fast and goes though sigma body “Moka garb my hand!” dark reaching out to moka. “DARK!!!!” moka garbed dark hand. Shadow cloud garb moka and get her out before sigma body take her body over. “It over sigma u tries to use my love ones on me now you die sigma inferno thunder X slash!” “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I won’t die shadow cloud I’ll be back and better than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. “Good bye sigma if you do come back I’ll be here to stop u again un sync” shadow cloud spilt into dark and kite. “Breathing hard “man that take a lot out of us huh Kite “yes you’re right dark but it worked” kite said. ”Yep let get out of here” dark said. “Moka come on we are getting, moka what happen to your legs” dark shocked to see moka legs damaged. “When sigma took me he broke my legs I can’t move” moka said. Dark ball his hand into a fisted “Ok moka I’ll have to carry you so get on moka” dark said. “Wait before we go I saw some other people here” moka said. “in the cell where we was being held in dark” kite said. “Ok moka I’ll go check. hey Kite carry moka out of here ok I’m going to check and see who else is here” dark said handing moka to kite. “Ok dark be careful” kite said. “I will” Dark race off and look for the other people are being held there.

TBC IN CH 6 REUNITE
CH 6 REUNITE

Dark is running through the base looking for the people that are lock up. Dark look for about 30 min before he find them.
“Hello is anyone in here I’m with the maverick hunter I’m here to help. Dark said “yes we are locked us in here get us out of here” a voice said. “Hang on I’ll have you out in a minute” Dark take his sable and slice the door in half. “Come on let ge-- father is that you” dark shock to find his father. “Dark you’re alive. Metalbitcold said. “Never mind me you’re alive” as dark look behide his father and see his mother and hikari. “How you all get here” dark said happy to see his mother and father alive as well as hikari. “She was taking by sigma like us and he turned us all into reploid” metal said “what! Well anyway let get out of here. Me and kite killed sigma but his mavericks may still be around so still close to me”. Then a siren is going off self destroy in t- minus 30-mintue. “What the hell we better get out of here, can you walk father” dark said. I can walk but your mother a diff story her leg are out of commission she can’t move and I’m too weak to pick her up” metal said trying to get up. “Hold on father I’ll give u this” dark placed his hand on his father chest. What is this?” metal said. “This is the zero nightmare armor it will get you out of here. I need to look for something in here, sigma stole from me take hikari and get out of here” dark said. “Ok son. “Wait dark you may need me I know this place and I can show you where sigma has his blue print and other armory gear” hikari said. “Ok then hikari come on then” dark said with hikari in front of him running to the armory “Dark what are you looking for anyway. We need to get out of here before the building blows up” hikari said. “Don’t worries I just need to find got it” dark said holding up his blue prints. “What is it dark” hikari asked. “It an armor design that sigma stole from me” dark said. “What it called” hikari asked. “It was my best armor till I came up with my zero nightmare armor. anyway it call the frostbite armor it where any thing I shoot it frozen and u can bust out anyway thx to the heavy arm I add. It’s an armor that I never meant to fall into sigma hands. Glad he did not use it or we be dead anyway let get out. T-minus 5-mintue. “Oh boy better move” Frostbite armor. The frostbite armor is freeze armor it shoot a freeze buster and freeze anything a cold sword with can slice and freeze anything and destroy it the armor is white and blue all over. “Freeze buster”. Dark freeze the wall and bust it down unknowns to him that the building is coming down in 1-mintue. “Almost out of here”. “Where do you think you are going dark?” a voice said. “Huh who say that” dark said. “Me Hahaha”. “Sigma but I destroy you”. “Yes you did but I can not die” sigma said. “Oh yes you can you never used my best armor and now I’m going to use it on you now frostbite armor” dark frostbite armor appear on dark. “Oh yes that armor your right I never use it because I copy it Darkfrostbite armor” sigma using dark frostbite armor but all black. “What hikari get out of here the exit right there, move now tell my family to get as far from the building as they can hikari” dark shouted. “ Uh uh” hikari scary to move. “HIKARI MOVE I DON’T WANT TO LOSE YOU AGAIN NOW MOVE KITE WAITING FOR YOU!!” dark shouted at the top of his lungs. Run out and find kite. “Kite” hikari said exiting the building. “Who say that” Kite look and see hikari his love he thought he lost. “Hikari you’re alive” kite said as hikari ran to kite with open arms and kite lifting hikari up. I thought u die when the missiles hit your work place hikari” kite said with tears in his eyes. “They did then sigma came took me and turn me into a reploid. He tormented me for fun then I talk and told him about you. He stop if I told him about you and he did but he use me for experiment and stuff to find a way to turn a human into a reploid. he found out and just lock me up till he found some more use for me I was so scared sob but I knew u find me somehow I am just so glad sob” hikari cried. “It ok hikari it going to be fine I’m here now I won’t let anyone do that to you again I promise I won’t let it happen again. Now where dark I saw my mother and father come out I was so glad they are alive but where dark” kite asked. “Dark said to get as far away as you can” hikari said. “Why where dark hikari tell me plz. Kite said. “He fighting sigma” hikari said “What I have to get to dark and help him kite said. “It no use too sigma is unstoppably” hikari said “Why me and dark can go shadow cloud and beat him” kite said about ready to bolt. “No you can’t son” metal said. “But father dark need me we can sync with my armor and his nightmare armor” kite said. “No you cant he gave me his armor so I could get your mother out of there” metal said. “What but he can’t beat sigma without it I have to go” kite shouted. “No dark has armor” hikari said. “What he got two armors. “He doe now he found his old armor that sigma took from him it call the frostbite armor” hikari said “cool than dark can win” kite said. “I don’t think so” hikari said. “Why hikari that armor more than a match for sigma” kite said. “No it because sigma copy dark armor it called the Darkfrostbite armor” hikari said. ”What ahhh let get out of here if dark said to run let go. I won’t lose u again hikari or my mother and father” kite said “Ok Kite” hikari said as she turned to look to see if dark would walk out any min. “Let get out of here. Dark u better come back alive” kite said with out turning to look back.

“Ha-ha dark you are going to die here. In 1-mintue this place is going to blow up with you in it and I will live ha-ha” sigma said as he laughed. “I don’t think so” Dark uses his freeze buster to make a hole underground where the blast can’t reach them. “Now than sigma I’m going to beat you and end you one and for all. “Ha-ha dark you fool you can never kill me I am a god you can’t stop me”. “Well we will see if a god can fall.

TBC

Ch 7 lost and forgotten

“Hahaha dark how are you going to stop me. I have your plan for the cold bite armor you cant stop me Hahaha” sigma laughed. “You are right sigma I made that and I can stop it. “You did read my plan but u could not read one part of it I coded” dark said smiling. “So what dark, that one thing did not stop me from making this armor sigma said. “That where you are wrong sigma that last part was what power this armor. your you just put any power unit in there I guess” dark said. “Yes I did so what power unit doe it need to be at it full power dark” sigma said drawing his energy blade. “The one thing that will destroy you” dark said. What!. “It a nuclear bomb inside this armor that drive it” dark said. “What but that impossible” said yelled. “Not with my designs”. “Shut up” sigma thrown his sword at dark cracking his armor. hitting dark chest and start bleeding out. “Ahhhhhh” dark shoot his buster at sigma. Sigma just stops it with his hand. “I told you dark you can’t hurt me I am a god. Now why don’t we take that armor apart then I find out how it works” sigma said. “You won’t get the chance to sigma” “Ha-ha you are a fool what make it where I cant. I can’t be hurt I am a god” sigma said. “No you’re not there is only one god and he will make it where I can stop you” dark shouted. “Hahaha that god u talk about where is he” sigma laughed. “He by my side right now and he telling me I have to stop you, and this is the only way I can think of to stop you” dark drawing his sword. “What can that be you’re wounded and you’re bleeding and your armor is almost destroy u can’t win you are done dark” “ha-ha-hahaha your right I am done sigma. But so are you sigma it time I end this. Sorry bro but I won’t be coming back” dark said. “What are you blabbing about there are you going insane that you’re going to die here haha” sigma laughed drawing his energy sword again. “It time”. Dark push a button rushes sigma and garb sigma. “What are you doing dark” sigma said trying to thrown dark off him. “I’m taking u with me sigma”. “WHAT!”. “This armor is going to blow up and take you with me. Dark said. “I can’t be hurt you will die and I’ll live u idiot” sigma said. “No you wont this bomb can blow with in 10 miles you won’t live” dark said holding on to sigma still. “What why you will die too!. “I chose this the moment this fight started. I did not think I have to use it but if I did I make sure no one be with in the area. Kite knew I might need too. Moka Kite I’m sorry I won’t be coming back transmits this to Kite and moka. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I won’t let you. sigma take his sword and put it through dark chest. Blood start coming out of dark mouth. Dark grabbing sigma blade arm and holding it in his chest. “Sigma Hahaha this is good bye you will never hurt my love ones again. As dark finished. The armor blows up. As it blow up Kite see the explode in and get dark transmits. Kite when you hear this I will no longer be here. I’m sorry plz take care of moka for me and don’t die like I just did. Live Kite and become a great maverick hunter goodbye Kite. Moka get her transmits. Moka I’m sorry I could not keep my promise I be there for you. I love you moka and I do this so you will be safe. I’m sorry moka and goodbye. Moka just fall onto the ground in shock. “Dark don’t die plz DON’T DIE DARK PLZ COME BACK” She yells so much that she was losing her voice. Than she fainted from the shock of dark death. Kite was still looking where his brother has blow him self up. Dark you are a idiot how could you die like that you still has moka to come back to. well go ahead die you took the easy way out than. Kite then fell to his knees and start is yelling. “WHY DARK WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE YOU HAD SO MUCH GOING FOR YOU WHY. After that Kite call hunter base. “Hunter base this is Kite come in is anyone there. “This is X. what going on Kite there was a big shock wave what going on. “X get a rescuer team out here we have prisoner that need some help getting there life back kite said with no feeling in his voice. “Ok Kite where is dark he was taken too by sigma” X asked. Kite bit his lip as the word came out. “Dark is no longer with us” kite said again with no feeling in his voice. “What how what happen” X asked again. “X gets that rescuer team out here. I’ll tell u once we are back and get a search team out here as well we need to find some thing in sigma base” kite said “Ok Kite I’ll send them out X said as he sent the rescuer team and search team out as well himself and Zero. “Right Kite out”. Right after Kite was done talking to X he was at moka side. There in shock eyes foggy and crying from her lost of dark. Kite pick moka up and carry her to the chopper X has sent Kite mother father hikari and moka carried by Kite get into the chopper. Kite did not want to but his father ask where dark was. Kite did not say anything, but he let them see the transmission that dark sent to him. While they all deal with the lost of dark. the search team look for anything that was left by sigma, but no luck because they were to late. Dark was alive all was left was his chest and head
but no one found him then after the search team left. Someone did find him and he has plan for dark to end the maverick hunters for good. That person name was dart

he was sigma right hand man. He left but now he going to use dark to destroy the hunters for good.

7 year had past since the lost of dark

Kite is now 22 year old but his body never changed. He done a lot for the hunters and is now in the rank that X and zero are in. Kite run his own unit now called the peacekeeper unit with is mainly in search teams and rescuer unit. Kite is the only one in the unit with combat fighting skills.

Hikari is 20 year old and is marry to Kite now. she is the maverick hunter weapon R&D. she is the best in weapon R&D since she meet Kite she was hoping to join the maverick hunter. When sigma kidnapper her she also run the maverick hunter med unit and is the head nurse next to life saver. She is also second in command of the cloud unit when Kite it on other missions.

Moka is 23 year old now. ever since the lose of dark she lost all mean to live but she live because dark would not want her to be sad and Kite help her as much as he can. Hikari come too and try to cheer her up moka. But she said she fine but Kite and hikari know she just acting so they don’t worry about her. but when she go to sleep she cry her self to sleep. And when she can’t sleep she drinks hoping she get drunk to forget her problem but she can’t forget and she just cry in her drunken self. She cries why dark had to kill himself and why she could not die with him. She also has her armor the dark angel armor and dark armor the zero nightmare armor that dark father gave back to moka. He did not need it but if he did he know where it is. she put both armors on display in glass cases.

Dark deceased KIA kill himself to kill sigma and make it where the world and his love ones be safe from sigma his evil mind

Kite mother Shana and father metalbitcold

life has been good for them since after the sigma attack. They still wish that dark did not die in battle but they are proud of what he did. After that Shana had 2 more kids twins one boy they name bitfire and the one girl they name her sarasky. They are 7 year old and Shana has 1 more girl they name her summercloud. They lived happy live like the sigma attack never happened. But they will never forget what happen.

Today is the day after 7 years that dark sacrificed himself to beat sigma. So Kite hikari moka Shana and Metal come together and remember the time they had. The good times and the bad times the kids don’t know they think it a party for them. They plan to meet at the hunter base X and zero r going to join in on it as well. They think they should give something back to dark and his family. Else where dart sigma right hand man works on dark. He put stuff in his head that Kite try to kill him and moka betray him and told Kite to kill dark and marry Kite. His mother and father hated him and he join sigma too kill his brother Kite and his wife or his ex-wife moka. and to kill X and zero for helping them. Do u remember who you are. “Yes dart I am master cold bite

u rebuilt me so I could kill my brother Kite and the hunters for betraying me. “Good now I rebuilt your cold bite armor and made it better now u have 2 mode for it your first mode is the cold bite armor mode 2 it a energy armor. it where u can make weapon out of energy and u have a energy buster that will shock and stun your enemy. and you have the energy sword that can slice through armor and mode 3 is metal energy armor with is the same but any weapon u make will become metal, and it will have lighting on any weapon you make” dart explained “Good I can do the chidori with my swords

and spears now” master coldbite said. “Yes now they are going to be in one place so you can kill them in one blow. There no need to find them” dart said. “Good I will make them pay for what they did to me. I plan to make moka wish she has never betrayed me” coldbite said with anger in his voice. “Yes make them pay for what they did to you and sigma” dark said “I don’t give a lick about sigma I just want them dead” coldbite said. “Fine what ever u want master coldbite” dart said.
At the party with Kite hikari and moka.
“Hey moka u don’t need to help hikari and me. we can get the party done in time” kite said. “Yeah moka you should go and rest” hikari offered “Look I’m ok I want to help it better than staying home getting fat. Beside I’m the only one who can cook” moka said. “What that mean by you are the only one who can cook hikari can cook too” kite said. “Yes but she’s helping you and I seen u cook. like that pizza u cooked came out black and hard I almost broke my teeth eating that” moka said. “Ok so I never learn to cook sue me” kite said. “I miss dark cooking he made master pieces of meal he could have open a cooking school but he was on about being a maverick hunter after was sigma did” moka said with sadness in her voice. Yeah well he was a man”. Shana Metal and the kids’ are in the house now. Hey there mom and father” kite said “Hey Kite hey moka hey hikari how you all doing” metal asked. “Great how bout you father, mother” kite asked. “Fine just living life” metal said.
“They are all here master cold bite move when you are ready” dart said. “Not yet I can’t beat them all. Beside I want moka and Kite. I’ll finish Kite off then I torment moka for what she done before I kill her off” coldbite said with a smile on his face. “Fine but kill X and zero as well” dart said. “They r not here I don’t see them” coldbite said. “What my Intel is never wrong” dart said. “I don’t see them but I have my targets I want one dead and one to torment. Ahhhhh cold bite armor. the evil frostbite armor has ice bone sticking out the should the helmet has ice bone spike sticking out as well as ice bone arms and boots along with his ice sword and ice buster. “soon kite moka metal Shana and hikari you will all pay with your lives.

CH8 lost and betray
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkbitcold

megaman X the day of sigma ch 5 through 7
Page 1 of 1