Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Locked Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

Locked Characters Empty
PostSubject: Locked Characters   Locked Characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:26 am

As some of you may or may not know, JD, my main character is suffering the same status as many and that of not being to log onto that character. All of my other characters work on that account, but until I get JD back, not much is going on. I have logged this issue with Nexon, and have recieved an e-mail from them once a week basically stateing they have lots of tickets and have yet to get to mine. So far I have decided to start playing again on one of my alternate characters on that account. I haven't decided if I am going to start a new guild with that character for the heck of it, join another guild, or just go at it alone until I get JD back. If any of you would like to add the character I am spending the majority of my time on at the moment, feel free to. The IGN is Namyxes.
Back to top Go down
Peachx

Locked Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Characters   Locked Characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:04 pm

I just got an e-mail today saying they fixed the lock-outs. I didn't even know about them till I got the e-mail today. I been busy playing other games. Even tho i wasn't affected, they gave me codes for free stuff. (maybe I was affected but didn't know it Razz )
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

Locked Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Characters   Locked Characters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:15 am

When you get unbanned JD, would you mind noting me the location of the guild stone? I'll go reapply with a few of my alts/one of my alts.

>Most likely it'll be Rinnosukekun or Daiyoussei.
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

Locked Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Characters   Locked Characters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:34 am

JD is back and so is the guild and guild stone, the stone is now located just behind the moon gate in Dunbarton.

Know I have just have to get used to the game again! Razz
Back to top Go down
Peachx

Locked Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Characters   Locked Characters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Little annoying that friend list is dead. and I'm reading a lot of dupping going on. Glad I don't mind skipping a few days till we see if there will be a rollback or not.
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

Locked Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Characters   Locked Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:22 pm

Well now that the game is completely down until further notice, definitly puts a decline on things.

Hopefully they will get everything worked out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

Locked Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Characters   Locked Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Well guess its back to Vindictus for me.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

Locked Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Characters   Locked Characters Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:09 am

oh hey devcat got mad and made nexon get it's shit in gear for once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Locked Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Characters   Locked Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locked Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epilogue Guild Forum :: Public :: Anything Under the Sun-
Jump to: