Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gonzor

Gonzor

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!   IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:18 pm

HAIIII THAAAARRR! Sorry for my extensive absence to Mabinogi in the past few months. Life tends to keep throwing curve balls at me. Anyway, I'm back now, and in game right now! Unfortunately, the friends list is broken so I haven't been able to speak with you guys.

Hope to see you guys online!

-Gonzor
Back to top Go down
Peachx

PostSubject: Re: IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!   IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Yea, hard to play when friend list is down. Get board with noone to talk to. End up going back to Skyrim :p
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!   IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:01 am

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!   IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:47 am

Welcome back, perhaps one of these server checks/patches they will get the friends list/guild lists fixed again.
Back to top Go down
Gonzor

Gonzor

PostSubject: Re: IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!   IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Fixed. Friends list is back up.
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!   IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:48 pm

That's because Nexon listened to me, lol. Especially considering I posted that during the last patch during which it was fixed. Muahahahahaha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gonzor

Gonzor

PostSubject: Re: IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!   IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Now all the NPCs are dead ):
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!   IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Oh come now, who hasn't wanted to kill the npc's at one time or another. lol!

Anyways, its just the same ol' hackers, same stupid hack program they are using, just discoring different ways of using it that haven't been patched yet by Nexon.

One would think somebody at Nexon should download the hack/mod program they are using and identify the leaks and weak points that way. One can only hope everything will be repaired soon enough with out any loss.
Back to top Go down
Gonzor

Gonzor

PostSubject: Re: IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!   IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:52 pm

I know I've wanted to take a few swings at Fergus, but still. Kinda annoying that I can't turn in my 6 stacks of fomor scrolls >.>

EDIT: Looks like the NPCs are all alive and healthy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

Location : playing megaman Zero and having fun with Fairy Leviathan wink-wink

PostSubject: Re: IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!   IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:59 pm

well i take adv of it as this pic shows been while as well since i loged on

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! Mabino10

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkbitcold
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!   IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epilogue Guild Forum :: Public :: Anything Under the Sun-
Jump to: