Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

its momijikun360

Go down 
+6
Ryu
Kyoneshi
silentwings
Rikarikun
Minagi
momijikun360
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
momijikun360

momijikun360

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:41 pm

Hey guys!!! long time no talky for a few of u

IGN: momijikun360

Your real age(optional, but preferred): 20

How long have you played? almost 2 years (new years)

How active you are in game? I’m on at least 6 hours a day (unless on vacation, net probs, r parents bug me etc)

Typical playing hours(please include time zone): tues/thurs: anytime aftr 11am, mon/wed: anytime aftr 2ish - will vary depending on if my mom’s friend wants me to wrk @ her house (if so around 5) pacific time zone (aka server time). fri-sun all dayish

Transformation: champion

Total level: 1283 level, total exploration lvl - 366 (wasn’t sure which u wanted)

Which of the main generation storylines have you completed? G1,2,3,7,8,9,10,11, almost dun with g12 just need the final (also have gotten falcon for my elf…I think that’s like g5 r 6 technically idk)

How did you hear about Epilogue? Uh…I know jd, whims, honey, sw, gabet, mina, was in pentagon; also gabet talkd to me wanting me to join

List all previous guilds, please include why you left, and why you are currently seeking another guild:
None of the following is in order cept honor was first and fira was last

• [first] honor knights - was a beginer/start up guild/had a lot of people, felt I needed to move on
    Journeys - leader and officer were busy with rl stuff and didn’t do much
    dark channel - I alrdy knew everyone, no one rly did anytin realy
    PENTAGON - disbanded
    Esoteria - hard to get hlp and didn’t rly meet anyone, messy and disorganized but when there were meetings it was easy to get lost and confused
    Vindicated - actually my elf was in this one…they disbanded
    MICROSOFT - disbanded
    Bloodyroses - huby/mabi mom were in there, left because I just didn’t quite fit in
    [last guild] Fira - they got into a rude argument and kickd a friend out of the guild for no apparent reason

I think theres more but I don’t remembr atm.

Im lookin for a new guild because I met up with the epilogue peps @ banquet and was fun to meet up/c sw, gab, mina and honey again

Oh and y Im looking for a guild…I donu…..usually its just to meet peple and smtin to do…elaborate?

Why join Epilogue?
I know people and gabet seemed to want me to join so im joinin ^^
Smtin I want to get outa bein in epilogue is to wrk on carpentry (r5 atm), pot making(rE), and range(range/ar/mag)

List all members you may know in game:

Uhhh no clue who to put down… jd, whims, honey, sw, gabet, mina, NAJEExx, Keomio, Roia, Shuyin, Lintal (awesome RA elf total 3k + insane), keirara, Senpai, Sasukeknew80 (officer of honor knights still sweet), poetrycrikt (mabi mom), candykises in my family tree daughter, I know many more.. too many to list atm…if u want more ask

How would you describe your character?
Mele/mage/archer, kinda reckless (I 4get to pot up = I tend to die…a lot), luvs to do things in bulk (life skills) ,Nice (try to be anyway) , addicted to pets, trys to be well rounded but I feel like I rly fail in certain areas…well most areas, tries to be the best she can be (key word is tries)

What else should we know about you?
  • Working on carpentry (so if anyone else is wrkin on it party up?)
    Have alts that I use for metallurgy/farming/l-roding
    Addicted to audio books atm (if u know any good ones let me know?) im currently listenin to/reading vamp books/series. House of night, vampire academy and sookie Stackhouse series are awesome vamp series….I soo cant wait till December 7th…last book of vamp academy (so far my fav vamp series)
    Luv anime and manga… if u wana talk just start chatin and and ill try n guess wat manga/anime it is hehe
    willing to hlp anyone as long as they tell me they need hlp?
    I have an alt that is r3 metallurgy so if we have a blacksmith r someone wantin to wrk with refine I can hlp in bulk (warning: if I do hlp with refine itll hafta be a decided time cause I cant hold that much ore for extended time periods >.<)
    I have some rly good skills that can hlp people in life skill area (r1 production for those wantin prod partys)
    If someone finds smtin I do (repetitively) that could smwat destructive to the guild id like to know so I can realize it (some things I tend not to notice till smone tells me)
    I have some -cp and + cp gear so if people want to borrow on one day basis let me know (one day because I know even if people don’t mean to it can be 4gotten (by both parties))
    I have too many gems so if anyone wants some for ego food let me know…they take up too much inv space t.t
    I fail at and dislike pvp….but if someone has time and patience to teach me id be willing to learn
    Willing to hlp do events if wanted to, like the feed the monkey event I did in penta…just btr planning ahead
    I think that it…please post questions cause this is all I can think of off the top of my head

pig
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:02 pm

I'd like to know if you've taken the time to look at the other threads and gotten an idea of what epilogue is about. Also, u asked for elaboration on the question of "why are you looking for a guild". Epilogue is a family, there is no hierarchy...and no "who do i go to". We all work equally, and help each other when possible. If you're looking for a guild "just to meet peple and smtin to do" there are plenty others out there to get into. We're all close here, even with the newer members....and reasons like "they didn't talk to me" or "they were below my level and i needed to move on" are inadequate in this guild. There are plenty of opportunities to get to know people, and if you are higher than most, you should offer that experience to the less experienced players. As a high level player, I doubt there's really any reason to have to power through things at the expense of the rest of the guild.

Keeping these things in mind....are you still interested in joining? What kinds of things do you plan to bring to our family? Do you plan on leaving for such reasons as those stated above?
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:10 pm

main reason for leaving general guilds (besides them disbanding) is because i felt that i didnt belong. i always try to "power" through things because it seems its the only way to hlp people and be accepted. usually being myself is a negative and i put too much effort to be accepted. i figure if ive alrdy dun it itd be easier to help others. when i was a newb it was a fend for myself stuff...so i tend to fail to ask for help and when people ask for hlp i try and tend to over do it or be my stupd self and die waay too much to be a hlp anyway..

"are you still interested in joining? What kinds of things do you plan to bring to our family? Do you plan on leaving for such reasons as those stated above?" i am still interested in joinin, i plan to bring to the table a person willing to hlp in watevr circumstances needed (up to wat im capable of) and i hope not to leave for such reasons, but im not a fortune teller...ill only leave if i feel like im bad for the guild or if its the guild's desire that i leave
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:06 pm

I think I like this person.
can we keep her JD Mina?
also: *needs 1 10CM gem of each type discluding diamonds, still.* ;~;
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Rikarikun wrote:
I think I like this person.
can we keep her JD Mina?
also: *needs 1 10CM gem of each type discluding diamonds, still.* ;~;
LOL (post gem requests in activities..since gem collection book is a activity i think)
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:18 pm

wat for? upgrade? r gem collection? >Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:26 pm

momijikun360 wrote:
Gem collection
the dustin one. ;-;
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Glad to see you again Momi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:29 pm

hey sw ^^ u been well? it been 4evr
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Rikarikun wrote:
momijikun360 wrote:
Gem collection
the dustin one. ;-;

it hafta be exact? r roughly similar?
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:44 pm

momijikun360 wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:
momijikun360 wrote:
Gem collection
the dustin one. ;-;

it hafta be exact? r roughly similar?
its 10cm + so it has to be at LEAST 10.00 cm but it can be higher
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:48 pm

ah...well none of my dia's r at the 10cm size...i think i got 1 r 2 other gems that r 10cm..but dont remembr were theyre at...
are the gem collection books good to fill out?
Back to top Go down
Kyoneshi

Kyoneshi

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:19 am

momijikun360 wrote:
ah...well none of my dia's r at the 10cm size...i think i got 1 r 2 other gems that r 10cm..but dont remembr were theyre at...

*sneaks in* Well, usually, yes...Rika's going after the one that gives Dustin as the reward. Anyway, if you ever see me online, and have something purple...let me know so I can bother you about stealing buying or trading for it. >.>
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:43 am

I has a question for momijikun. What is better....

Pancakes or Waffles?
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Kyoneshi wrote:
momijikun360 wrote:

*sneaks in* Well, usually, yes...Rika's going after the one that gives Dustin as the reward. Anyway, if you ever see me online, and have something purple...let me know so I can bother you about stealing buying or trading for it. >.>
which reminds me that I fished up a purple robe for you.
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:48 pm

Ryu wrote:
I has a question for momijikun. What is better....

Pancakes or Waffles?

my big bro's home made waffles!!! it has hole to fill with butter and syrup ^.^ then top it off with whippedcream and strawberries affraid Exclamation Exclamation
now i want waffles t.t

and.. PURPLE!!! were????
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:43 pm

Kyoneshi wrote:
momijikun360 wrote:

momi also has a LOT of purple....u 2 will prolly be competing over that
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:27 pm

ITS MINE ALLLL MINE!!!!!!! gimme gimme gimee me <33333333 purply
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:33 pm

momijikun360 wrote:
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol.
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:53 am

Rikarikun wrote:
momijikun360 wrote:
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol.

>/////<
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:18 am

Hmmmmmmm.....now, now. Let's not start fighting over a color before even in the guild.

I'll assume your just kidding, but remember this is an application and one shouldn't represent an attribute of possibly being greedy before getting to know everyone in guild first. That being said, on with a few questions:

1) Why not be yourself? True friends and people that care should respect, know, and enjoy your company for who you really are, not just some self created picture of what you think they want. That way they know what to expect all the time, and you don't get stressed out over having to be something your not.

2) Being focussed is good and bad. Being too focused that one loses sight of ones surroundings can cause confusion. Trying too hard to please one, is not the same as working with a group as a whole. This is a close group, and no true hierarchy. Any thoughts on this?

3) You said you left last guild because a friend got kicked out, does that friend plan on trying to join same guild as you? If so, please state so now and have them begin to apply.

4) A puprple cow falls over dead at your feet. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:56 am

srys, i couldnt resist hehe....u know im not a pure purple-o-holic heh

1) Why not be yourself? True friends and people that care should respect, know, and enjoy your company for who you really are, not just some self created picture of what you think they want. That way they know what to expect all the time, and you don't get stressed out over having to be something your not.

well...its smtin thats just stuck since starting highschool...junior high i was myself and my general friends were my teachers O.o starting highschool a classmate draged me to the manga/anime club and i saw them havin fun and wanted to be included so i started reading just to have something to talk about and i wouldnt be outsider...now i think ive read too much and it turnd into being a thorn in my side rather than an asset...but ah well. answer - usually when im myself im too much of a recluse to pay attention...i get stuck in my book

2) Being focussed is good and bad. Being too focused that one loses sight of ones surroundings can cause confusion. Trying too hard to please one, is not the same as working with a group as a whole. This is a close group, and no true hierarchy. Any thoughts on this?

well i saw wat pent was like, and because it seperated the guild into classes/groups not all the guildmates were included on certain things, and the groups that were higher up (scince fewer members) tended to not do anything while the green group had the most fun, soo understandable that no one wanted to go up in the groups. id u were looking for slitly diff answer let me know, ill elaborate

3) You said you left last guild because a friend got kicked out, does that friend plan on trying to join same guild as you? If so, please state so now and have them begin to apply.

i dont believe so, shes can manage herself and knows many more people then me, i left aftr i saw how she got kickd, it was just a rly messed up way for it to happen, she was a senior membr as well... i just didnt like how it playd out, also i wasnt rly in the guild...i was just there cause my huby wanted me to join...so i was more on the friend's side then the guild's side...it was one of the guilds that have a lot of people and u only know like 4 of them rly...

......................................................................................
id skin it and make a robe outa it ^.~ also yummeh beef What a Face
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:17 pm

momijikun360 wrote:

......................................................................................
you rock.
officially.
but you do know that you'd need to treat the leather first.
and most likely ruin the color?
D:
oh wait is brown leather from brown cows and deer?
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:35 pm

I believe what was being said in question 2 was that there is a difference btwn obsessively zoning in on each person individually to help, and actually helping everyone as a whole. For example, forcing urself to gather ores for each person that wants to work refine...and ignoring any requests for guild help during that time is NOT the same as teamwork as a general rule. and while it IS ok to want to help the individual, it also ISNT ok to completely ignore everyone else with the mindset of "i'll fix that later". There also is no "leader" or "meetings", nothing is planned out by our guild lead or senior members, and we all treat each other equally as a close-knit group. in this way, even tho "focus" is good...being overly focused is bad.

i believe jd was looking for a response to that, not a reflection of how poorly executed pent was.

as for #3, I have no problems with your answer.
I would like you to keep in mind however, that knowing someone in Epilogue doesn't guarantee acceptance into it....no matter how well the person in it gets along with the other members. Every individual is accepted or denied based on their own application, efforts, and interests. If any of your friends decides they want to join b/c you are here...they WILL be subject to the same questioning and judgement you are going through at this time.
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:49 pm

Rikarikun wrote:
momijikun360 wrote:

you rock.
officially.
but you do know that you'd need to treat the leather first.
and most likely ruin the color?
D:
oh wait is brown leather from brown cows and deer?

thanks ^.~ even if it does turn brownish ill dye it bak to purple >: D

and i get ya mina, and it is kinda hard to not focus on one thing....since ive gotten used to the idea of "when doin smtin do it in bulk"
and im guessing ur kinda sayin to hlp kinda...idk..sporadically? like partially hlp someone here and there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

its momijikun360  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its momijikun360
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epilogue Guild Forum :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: