Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

its momijikun360

Go down 
+6
Ryu
Kyoneshi
silentwings
Rikarikun
Minagi
momijikun360
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Minagi

Minagi

its momijikun360  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:17 pm

lol....we're looking for your input on the matter. this is your app, and we're trying to get an idea of ur opinion on these things. we're not here to give you advice atm
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:46 pm

momijikun360 wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:
momijikun360 wrote:
srys, i couldnt resist hehe....u know im not a pure purple-o-holic heh

4) A puprple cow falls over dead at your feet. What do you do?

......................................................................................
id skin it and make a robe outa it ^.~ also yummeh beef What a Face
you rock.
officially.
but you do know that you'd need to treat the leather first.
and most likely ruin the color?
D:
oh wait is brown leather from brown cows and deer?

thanks ^.~ even if it does turn brownish ill dye it bak to purple >: D

and i get ya mina, and it is kinda hard to not focus on one thing....since ive gotten used to the idea of "when doin smtin do it in bulk"
and im guessing ur kinda sayin to hlp kinda...idk..sporadically? like partially hlp someone here and there?
meh, if you get requested to help someone and they aren't online, take a break from helping them if somebody else needs help.
then again if you're in TNN and you don't have a way to make a pass find a way to get a friend coupon and make the person taht wants help help you make a coupon.
amirite?
Back to top Go down
Kaiby

Kaiby

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:52 pm

hey i know you... o,o
Back to top Go down
http://missaneesa.tumblr.com
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:57 pm

It's just come to my attention that any time there is an app, the aplicant focuses on "i plan to help" "i want to help" and "i can help". as said before, helping is good....tho it can cause problems at times as well. other than "Helping", what is there that you can bring to this guild? It would be a shame for everyone to like the same colors, same shows, same games, and all want to help in the same ways....so what is it that you can bring that is unique to you?
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:10 pm

Minagi wrote:
It's just come to my attention that any time there is an app, the aplicant focuses on "i plan to help" "i want to help" and "i can help". as said before, helping is good....tho it can cause problems at times as well. other than "Helping", what is there that you can bring to this guild? It would be a shame for everyone to like the same colors, same shows, same games, and all want to help in the same ways....so what is it that you can bring that is unique to you?

well no matter wat one does it falls under 2 categories, it either hurts/damages the guild or it helps the guild

talking in guild chat/hlping with skills/dungeoning/creating an event/posting on the forum....thats helping the guild, but can also hurt the guid depending on the manner and intent of the action. and if u bring something to the guild that is "helping" the guild....everything goes bak to helping and hurting

i guess middle ground could be doing nothing...but yeah....u gota elaborate on the bring to the guild area, like is it a sparkling personality? weird talents? and are u refering to in game or reality? is the guild wanting to be a close nit group in that people get to know eachother enough that say that something monumental/life changing happens a person can make idk a thread about it asking for help and people would be understanding and give advise? or simply the group that u would bring something kinda important like wat to name ur new pet or asking for help with homework? or is it a guild that says they care but if u ask in guild chat it suddenly grows quiet, like everyones avoiding the topic?

i think im thinking waaaaaayyyyyy tooo into detail O.o kinda feels like philosophy idk ><
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:18 pm

i guess stuff bout me in rl, since it looks like peps want rl and game...usually think of guild as in game...but i was bored and lookd at some other peps apps....seems like alot of rl stuff rather than in game, and i read the "Eali Fey, the one that owns your Closet" and wonderin....is that like my closet r like comin outa the closet type closet? cause...that mite get dangerous O.o

color - momi's got her color (purple) but i personally dont like it...tolerate it yet not in love with it...just got stuck with it (nexon kept givin me purple purple purple....did wana waste dyes)

things i like to do outside of mabi(lists are just random things, cant put all lists cause itd be a vry long post >.<):

read books - like novels, some books ive liked:
- hunger games triligy
- lord of the rings triligy
- Vampire Academy series
- House of night
- green dragon white tiger
- the hobbit
- sookie stackhouse series

got addicted to audio books O.O ive listend to 7, 10, 5, 3, 2...27 books in about 1 1/2 months...its great when im wrkin on carpentry...cant rly read a book and wrk on skills at same time

i have a ds and a Wii (that i think my mom just borke No ) some games i have are
- sodoku
- mah jong quest
- zelda games
- pokemon seires (ive almost caught them all!!! obtained: 487 and latest i have is diamond)

manga - read too many so if u start talkin bout one chances are ive prolly at least heard of it...but i havnt read all r seen all...just alot of em...

- berserk (i think its actually my fav manga!!)
- one piece
- naruto
- vampire rosary (series I & II)
- hunter x hunter (3rd hiatus t.t)
- d. grey man

im also into yaoi but wont post much on that until smone asks, it could not be appropriate for all ages, if u know wat i mean

anime - watchd more bak when i learnd that anime/manga existed, now kinda a lul..watchd sporadically

- kyou kara maou
- kaze no stigma
- witch hunter robin
- blood +
- one piece
- naruto/naruto shippuden
- d. grey man
- chibi vampire/karin

i have a dog (alfy a cockerspaniel) so if we skype u might hear him howlin in the bakground

i like having penut m&ms around to munch on, specially in a chool day...that one bit of sugar that keeps u frm completely spacin

wat else....i play hoyle card games on the comp when im farmin r nothin rly to do in game...

if u think of anytin else ask O.o i dont know wat u wana know if no one lets meh know...
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:23 pm

You have beend trapped in a pitch black room in total darkness, and get the option to have one luxury besides the necessary comodities. What would your luxury item be?
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:22 am

just give me my laptop, cause neccesities include electricity and wifi rite?
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:23 am

momijikun360 wrote:
smart choice.
because then you can call for help.
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:33 am

that and smtin t do while hlp comes ^.~ and if it doesnt...ah well i got mabi, manga and anime hehe
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:50 am

momijikun360 wrote:
that and smtin t do while hlp comes ^.~ and if it doesnt...ah well i got mabi, manga and anime hehe

But how are you getting Internet if there's no wifi? confused
Back to top Go down
Gabet

Gabet

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:52 am

ahhh the power of imagination XD
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:57 am

silentwings wrote:
momijikun360 wrote:

But how are you getting Internet if there's no wifi? confused
magic.
that or a phone modem.
wait was that mine to answer?
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:27 pm

momijikun360 wrote:
if electricity and wifi counted, then the room wouldnt be pitch black

contrary to popular belief, blankets, chairs, electricity, heater, books, comp, etc are all luxuries. Just because everyone has them and relies on them doesnt mean they become necessity.
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:42 pm

but they ARE necessary for survival O.O
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:41 pm

momijikun360 wrote:
but they ARE necessary for survival O.O
tell that to the Ethiopian kids
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:58 pm

standard of living is different everywere
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:07 am

momijikun360 wrote:
valid point.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Rikarikun wrote:
momijikun360 wrote:
valid point.
but again i state that if there were electricity, you wouldnt be stuck in a pitch black room now would you.
and even if electricity is necessary for the people who live off of it, wifi is deffinitely a luxury and there are many who survive without it
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:13 pm

well if u rly wana think about necessities then light is a necessity cause i believe 3 days of pitch darkness u start going insaine, i heard it frm my dad....its frm his "torture and interigation" story in the air force....
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:34 pm

you have to think about the scenario though.....you are in a pitch black room...thats a FACT. you're also ONLY allowed to have one luxury, thats also a FACT. the what if's and questioning of what is or isnt necessity will NOT change these facts. therefore, these facts set the guidelines of what is considered necessity in THIS scenario. :3
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Minagi wrote:
you have to think about the scenario though.....you are in a pitch black room...thats a FACT. you're also ONLY allowed to have one luxury, thats also a FACT. the what if's and questioning of what is or isnt necessity will NOT change these facts. therefore, these facts set the guidelines of what is considered necessity in THIS scenario. :3
maybe the room is a walk in closet and the lightbulb is missing?
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:55 pm

Well, hasn't this question took a left turn at Albuquerque (reference to Bug's Bunny for those that don't know).

The intent is this, what does a person view as something of a need. Yes, the room should be viewed more of as trapped in a prison, or your being held captive. Either way, the person trapping you is most likely not worried about your sanity.

The main point is this, most people often think of something trivial they think they can't be without, rather then an implement by which they might use to escape. If you asked a captor for a laptop, well, whose to say you have electricity, or if he gave you a cord, or even included the batteries in the laptop. None of this was stipulated. Even asking for a cell phone doesn't mean charged, batteries, or even available service.

The point isn't to stir an arguement over whats there or not, but make one expand their mind to think about something to help get out, as oppose to being silly and only suceed in self placating.

Remenber the first answers aren't always the overall best answer, and whenever someone asks you a question like this, grants you a wish and so on, few people actually really stop to think whats truelly best.
Back to top Go down
Gabet

Gabet

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:10 pm

yeah JD
thank you for making me the most confused i have ever been
XD
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Hmm... If you had a choice between peaca, peaca basic, and peaca int.
Which would you pick? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its momijikun360    its momijikun360  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its momijikun360
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epilogue Guild Forum :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: