Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Applicant: Zekashi

Go down 
+7
Ryu
silentwings
Minagi
Kyoneshi
Rikarikun
Gabet
Zekashi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Whimsey

Whimsey

New Applicant: Zekashi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Zekashi   New Applicant: Zekashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:53 pm

U seem fun, smart, cool, and not as socially awkard as u describe yourself. Everyone else has seemed to beat me to the major questions of significance, so that leaves only ONE major question, and the one that is by far the most important. How u answer this question could mean a swing vote from me one way or the other, so consider it verrrrry carefully.

What is your take on ELMO ?

This is open ended, so please feel free to elaborate Smile
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Zekashi   New Applicant: Zekashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Whimsey wrote:
U seem fun, smart, cool, and not as socially awkard as u describe yourself. Everyone else has seemed to beat me to the major questions of significance, so that leaves only ONE major question, and the one that is by far the most important. How u answer this question could mean a swing vote from me one way or the other, so consider it verrrrry carefully.

What is your take on ELMO ?

This is open ended, so please feel free to elaborate Smile
oh dear, here we go again Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zekashi

Zekashi

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Zekashi   New Applicant: Zekashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:37 pm

lol!
@Whimsey wow intense question O.O, lol but i have no opinion on elmo... i guess he/she is cool but then again elmo is for kids. Lol prove me wrong?
Very Happy

What gender is elmo btw? (CURIOSITY)
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Zekashi   New Applicant: Zekashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Zekashi wrote:
lol!
@Whimsey wow intense question O.O, lol but i have no opinion on elmo... i guess he/she is cool but then again elmo is for kids. Lol prove me wrong?
Very Happy

What gender is elmo btw? (CURIOSITY)
male....no wait, female.......neither?....maybe both? x.x
Back to top Go down
Zekashi

Zekashi

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Zekashi   New Applicant: Zekashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:00 pm

OH wow...a transsexual...great role model for younger kids

Neutral

NM Elmo should be banned and thrown out, shame on him/her for fooling the kids of the younger generation
Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Zekashi   New Applicant: Zekashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:26 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Jurii

Jurii

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Zekashi   New Applicant: Zekashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIyTmS6ACko

elmo is a menace to all dogkind
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Zekashi   New Applicant: Zekashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:47 pm

poor beagle
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Zekashi   New Applicant: Zekashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Elmo is really an alien sent to observe and corrupt the masses so they can take over the planet, he crash landed here in Area 51 and is trapped now.

@Zeka - In your opinion, what is the single most important attribute a person should always have and maintain, whether its a game character, or real life, and why should everyone strive to exhibit that trait.

Level and skill ranks mean very little in this game actually, the higher they are certainly makes things easier, but its more important to learn how to use what you have properly. Don't always try to do what is beyond your capabilitlites, but also don't be afraid to try new things. If your with a party, and your not sure what to do because your in a new place, watch those that are experienced, or ask them for advice.

One other question, were you in Whoa, or Woah?
Back to top Go down
Zekashi

Zekashi

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Zekashi   New Applicant: Zekashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:44 am

@ Jewel most important attribute? Hands down to confidence. Without confidence, you can't get anywhere in life. Without confidence you cant get to the places you want to go. Without confidence, people will just trample on you like a fallen leaf. With confidence you can strive on, do the best of your abilities. And as to the guild name it would be Woah
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Zekashi   New Applicant: Zekashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:59 am

in response to JD's question on attributes, I don't believe there is one that can be all important. while confidence IS good, it also does no good if the rest of ur qualities are poor. I know people who have very little confidence, yet fit in well b/c they are good people....while at the same time there are (excuse the language) dickwads that are full of confidence yet hated for it. It's a lot better to balance out ones attributes as much as possible I'd think: confidence, yet discretion..an open mind, yet a firm opinion...ability to be comfortable alone, yet the strength to work with others...nothing is good if u force ur way through, yet u get no where if u never speak out...its better to stay open and not judge, but also to continue being yourself instead of following the crowd..things like that.

(this is nothing against zekashi's answer, just my opinion in what looks like an open question)
Back to top Go down
Zekashi

Zekashi

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Zekashi   New Applicant: Zekashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:25 am

Yeah I agree with you on the people who are "dickwads" being overconfident, I guess to much confidence isn't a good thing then but still i think confidence can at least get you somewhere, no matter how little it may be tongue
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Zekashi   New Applicant: Zekashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:26 am

I have started your voting as of this morning.

In addition I have contacted the leader of Woah to see what they have to say. I will let you know how things are going.

In the mean time, watch out for Elmo!

Back to top Go down
Zekashi

Zekashi

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Zekashi   New Applicant: Zekashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Alright! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Zekashi   New Applicant: Zekashi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:12 am

Application Accepted!

Please feel free to apply to guild when you get the chance.

Please contact Minagi or Jeweldragona in game if you need to know where the guild stone is.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://epilogue.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant: Zekashi   New Applicant: Zekashi - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Applicant: Zekashi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2