Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

Location : playing megaman Zero and having fun with Fairy Leviathan wink-wink

metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Empty
PostSubject: metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area   metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:23 pm

since me and rika r still fighting on my from i have made one here so we dont spam it

anyway

i wm you into my dragon mouth and eat you whole* enjoy your dinner my dragon
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkbitcold
Gabet

Gabet

PostSubject: Re: metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area   metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:55 pm

then gabet shows up and everyone stops fighting

BECAUSE I AM GABET AND I AM AWESOME!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

PostSubject: Re: metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area   metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:12 pm

Gabet wrote:
then gabet shows up and everyone stops fighting

BECAUSE I AM GABET AND I AM AWESOME!!!!!!!!! cheers

but metal friend darkbitcold show up and blast him with heat buster into metal dragon mouth and enting whole as well*

dark well he gone

metal yeah ugh bored now *siting down eating pizza*
Back to top Go down
Gabet

Gabet

PostSubject: Re: metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area   metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:01 pm

=O
*burst out of dragons belly and destroys everything in existence*
did i win yet?
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

PostSubject: Re: metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area   metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Gabet wrote:
=O
*burst out of dragons belly and destroys everything in existence*
did i win yet?

(it not that ez rp dont end that quick)
metal and dark appear from the shadow thx to the darkness necklace*

metal nice try but u cant get rid of me that ez

dark same for me

metal snap his fingers and his dragon reappear* having a dragon to control is fun go get him my pet

dragon go after gabet* u hurt me bad now i am going to stomp u down like a insect now

metal here some popcorn dark

dark thx metal
Back to top Go down
Gabet

Gabet

PostSubject: Re: metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area   metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:58 pm

but i thought i killed everything...even myself?
your cheating!
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

PostSubject: Re: metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area   metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Gabet wrote:
but i thought i killed everything...even myself?
your cheating!

(no i like to keep a rp going not end it quick)

metal u cant kill the shadows or darkness
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area   metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:05 am

*puts on a nightlight* Did i kill the shadows? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

PostSubject: Re: metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area   metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:25 am

Ryu wrote:
*puts on a nightlight* Did i kill the shadows? Very Happy

metal ahhh night light

dark shot it with his bow and break it
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area   metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:13 pm

(but arent metal and dark the same person??? each person's only allowed to be one character, no splitting into multiple things unless you're a goo monster)

*minagi sneaks in using stealth, and sets up lights everywhere*

*she then sneaks up behind dark and takes all the arrows out of his quiver*

*she then activates all the lights with a secret device hidden in her cloths where ppl cant get it*

take that!!!!

(also metal, please try to work on your grammar and spelling, it's almost painful trying to decipher your posts. A 22 yr old shouldn't be typing like he's 8 )
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

PostSubject: Re: metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area   metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:24 pm

Minagi wrote:
(but arent metal and dark the same person??? each person's only allowed to be one character, no splitting into multiple things unless you're a goo monster)

*minagi sneaks in using stealth, and sets up lights everywhere*

*she then sneaks up behind dark and takes all the arrows out of his quiver*

*she then activates all the lights with a secret device hidden in her cloths where ppl cant get it*

take that!!!!

(also metal, please try to work on your grammar and spelling, it's almost painful trying to decipher your posts. A 22 yr old shouldn't be typing like he's 8 )

dark i just shoot them huh where my arrows go

metal i hate light *taking his darkness necklace out and go into a corner with some shadow left and dive in taking dark with him to his house and appear out of the shadow* darn it i hate light i should have stay a paladin but i hate the goddess

dark well at least u get to choose i have to stay with one tran now then i am going to refill on arrows. i cant believe some one took 2500 arrows from me

(sorry i type fast and dont look at my spelling till later oh and metal a human and dark my elf i try and limit my self to 2 ppl)

fixed

Last edited by darkbitcold on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing my spelling)
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area   metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:53 pm

(are you foreign then? it's not just spelling, your grammar is bad.....*correcting your post*)

wrote:
Dark: "I'll just shoot them....huh? Where did my arrows go?"
Metal: "I hate light"
*takes out darkness necklace, goes into the only shadow left, and takes Dark to his house*
*reappears out of the shadow*
metal: "Darn it, I hate light!! I should have stayed a paladin but I hate the goddess!!"

Dark: "Well at least you get to choose. I have to stay with one transformation. Now then, I'm going to refill on arrows...I cantt believe someone took 2500 arrows from me"

(sorry i type fast and dont look at my spelling till later oh and metal a human and dark my elf i try and limit my self to 2 ppl)

Punctuation, capitalization, and wording all matter. If it's simple chit chat, its ok to SORT OF "talk liek dis", but if its RPing, applications, or large amounts of wording, please at least put some effort into it....its ok to go "i" instead if "I" or "r" instead of "are", but only if it makes sense.

something like "i r doing this then this then this i talking i doing this my other chara talking other chara do this i talking other chara talking" does not work...
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

PostSubject: Re: metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area   metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Minagi wrote:
(are you foreign then? it's not just spelling, your grammar is bad.....*correcting your post*)

wrote:
Dark: "I'll just shoot them....huh? Where did my arrows go?"
Metal: "I hate light"
*takes out darkness necklace, goes into the only shadow left, and takes Dark to his house*
*reappears out of the shadow*
metal: "Darn it, I hate light!! I should have stayed a paladin but I hate the goddess!!"

Dark: "Well at least you get to choose. I have to stay with one transformation. Now then, I'm going to refill on arrows...I cantt believe someone took 2500 arrows from me"

Punctuation, capitalization, and wording all matter. If it's simple chit chat, its ok to SORT OF "talk liek dis", but if its RPing, applications, or large amounts of wording, please at least put some effort into it....its ok to go "i" instead if "I" or "r" instead of "are", but only if it makes sense.

something like "i r doing this then this then this i talking i doing this my other chara talking other chara do this i talking other chara talking" does not work...

ok ok i watch it ok sorry i notice some places where my spelling and actions could have been better i will watch that now here
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area   metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:03 am

I just opened a black hole behind dark. :3

*walks out*
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

PostSubject: Re: metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area   metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Rikarikun wrote:

*walks out*

dark look behide and see rika* WHAT HOW U *readying his bow* dont move or i will shoot u

metal *walk into dark room* dark cut it out. look i am not in the mood to fight now *dressed in his japan kimono and japan shoes* look what ever u r selling i dont want
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area   metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:04 am

darkbitcold wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:

*walks out*

dark look behide and see rika* WHAT HOW U *readying his bow* dont move or i will shoot u

metal *walk into dark room* dark cut it out. look i am not in the mood to fight now *dressed in his japan kimono and japan shoes* look what ever u r selling i dont want

*behind dark*

You really shouldn't let yourself get distracted. Wink

*tap* *suddenly, frost magic.*
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area   metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:31 am

gives up on this thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area   metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

metalbitcold and Rikarikun random area
Page 1 of 1