Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obi reporting in

Go down 
+3
Rikarikun
Minagi
Obishiatsu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Obishiatsu

Obishiatsu

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:28 pm

# Your real age(optional, but preferred):
-psh I'm 18
# How long have you played?
-I guess 4 years? but I been leaving and coming back time to time
# How active you are in game?
-Active enough
# Typical playing hours(please include time zone):
- 3-12 (eastern)
# Transformation:
- Infra
# Total level:
# Which of the main generation storyline have you completed?
- g1 -g8
# How did you hear about Epilogue?
- WAS in pentagon
# List all previous guilds, please include why you left, and why you are currently seeking another guild:
- Pentagon, Flyingbeacon, Truth, Benevolence, and Terea
# Why join Epilogue?
- I liked pentagon to an extent maybe I'd like Epi too
# List all members you may know in game:
- Minagi, JewelDragona, Roia, Momijikun360, Gabet... thats all I remember
# How would you describe your character?
- Arch mage, I use melee mostly but I throw in magic also, but mostly melee because of my giant
# What else should we know about you?
- I'm usually on obishiatsu or Kanayne sometimes Eonis, I design stuff and uhm... I'm part time college although I am still a highschool student so I might be afk a lot
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:45 pm

oww ok...few questions and things to point out...

1) how active is considered active enough?

2)under what circumstances do you expect Epilogue to resemble Pent? What are you expecting to see from us as a guild?

3)being in Pent doesn't tell us how you heard about Epilogue. Did you do some research to find us, or did someone in the guild tell you about us?

4)this isn't a remake of Pent. not everyone from pent is here, and not everyone who is here is from pent. everyone has their own personal types of groups. what will you decide to do if the people here arent the kind of people you're interested in?

5)if you cant remember anyone else, then are you expecting them to remember you?

6)it is mentioned in the apps that knowing someone doesnt guarantee entry into Epilogue. apart from the generic answer of "i can help with supplies" or "i can help with dungeons" what is it you can bring to the guild? what would set you apart from the others, instead of just being another # in the guild?

(this next questions really isnt meant to be mean, but as officer I have to encourage actual thought in the app process)

7)Why should we accept you, when we turn down other applicants?
Back to top Go down
Obishiatsu

Obishiatsu

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:09 am

Haha same old Minagi

) how active is considered active enough?
- considering that I'm on for a while and I'm either farming or doing dungeons all the time, I consider that active enough
2)under what circumstances do you expect Epilogue to resemble Pent? What are you expecting to see from us as a guild?
- Easy same fun loving people I remembered is in Epilogue, they helped me a lot and back then I was fairly new still and couldn't help much, but now I can.
- As a guild I'm hoping a group I can help and they can help back
3)being in Pent doesn't tell us how you heard about Epilogue. Did you do some research to find us, or did someone in the guild tell you about us?
- I heard the guild from the other guild members that used to be in Pent. for example you (mina) Momi, JD, Gabet, Aureai (gone), Selsy (Aur sis) and Yushiki
4)this isn't a remake of Pent. not everyone from pent is here, and not everyone who is here is from pent. everyone has their own personal types of groups. what will you decide to do if the people here arent the kind of people you're interested in?
- Depends on the people, immaturity I can deal with
- But I'd rather be with people who know what they're doing and can have fun with it, with out being so uptight
5)if you cant remember anyone else, then are you expecting them to remember you?
- Nope not really, If I can't remember them why would they remember me? all is far in love and war
6)it is mentioned in the apps that knowing someone doesnt guarantee entry into Epilogue. apart from the generic answer of "i can help with supplies" or "i can help with dungeons" what is it you can bring to the guild? what would set you apart from the others, instead of just being another # in the guild?
- what I meant by that is I was hoping you'd know how good I am with dungeons and gathering supplies, Getting supplies is simple, Dungeons I have done them all, considering my level and being mostly melee I can mostly help with dungeons but I don't really mind if you accept me or not, I'm just looking for a fun, active guild who knows what they're doing. The members I remembered are my fav. I want to join so I can help them and their guild mates as well. What separates me from all the rest is that I can help with other stuff besides mabi, I am a graphics designer and such I can redesign this banner for example, I can help with most life issues cause I am there for everyone who needs me. Even if I do hate the person
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:12 am

Hey Mina, is it ok for me to like this person?
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Rikarikun wrote:

you dont need my permission to like people, if u like him then u like him :3
Back to top Go down
Gabet

Gabet

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Obi!!!!
been awhile man
i really have no questions....except for one
why is elmo so damn scary? affraid
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Gabet wrote:
Obi!!!!
been awhile man
why is *censor* so damn scary? affraid

YOU SAID *IT*

NOW WHIMS WILL BE SCARED AND MINA SHALL POST *IT*
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Gabet wrote:
Obi!!!!
been awhile man
why is elmo so damn scary? affraid
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Obishiatsu

Obishiatsu

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:01 pm

OH GOD! RED MONSTER! I love red, but that thing is the one thing I don't love that is red!
Back to top Go down
Gabet

Gabet

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:16 pm

OHHH MYYYY GOOODDD!!!!!!!!
EVERYONE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!
*hides under a rock*
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:00 pm

really obi? so this is ok to you?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Minagi wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:

i agree with mina rika, try having a bit of a spine an like who u wanna like perhaps.

AS FOR YOU OBISHATSU....I do remember you, and i KNOW u remember ME, and im utterly hurt that u didnt metion me in you application. i think this is nearly unforgivible. and thanks to a little insite i must now torture u.

( throws elmo at obishatsu... the tickle me elmo which i normally have locked inside a vault with chains and spikes on the doors in a location unspecified)

AS FOR THE REST OF YOU!! how dare u scare me with the feirce ELMO...i thought u were my friends...its ...its...BLASPHAMY...BETRAYL... OHHH THE HUMANITY!!! (runs and crys in a closet all by my self... so alone so alone )

considers revenge for such imputance and insobordination. oh oh i got it..... BARNY no no too purple.... DORA...no no too educational... ummm rubbs hands together in mischevious fassion...RAINBOW BRIGHT..muhhh hahahahahha ...they will never know what hit em..with her prettly lil rainbows and fuzzy friends...they will never see the evil ....its so obvious in that pentagram on her cheek...haha HA HA HAAAAAA.

comes out of closet...

I FEEL SOO MUCH BETTER NOW!!
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Minagi wrote:
Spoiler:

telletubbie omg seriously, as evil as they are, they lack the brain capacity to pose any real threat... so the horrific creatures that they are is wasted on lack of intelegence. at least elmo knows how to pretend hes stupid. teletubbies simply are stupid.
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

Location : playing megaman Zero and having fun with Fairy Leviathan wink-wink

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Whimsey wrote:
Minagi wrote:
Spoiler:

telletubbie omg seriously, as evil as they are, they lack the brain capacity to pose any real threat... so the horrific creatures that they are is wasted on lack of intelegence. at least elmo knows how to pretend hes stupid. teletubbies simply are stupid.

amen to that lol elmo is dumb and if he come near u well he have to face the power of my flameburst and golem smashing him lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkbitcold
Whimsey

Whimsey

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:00 pm

i think u missed what i said about that obi...elmo PRETENDS to be stupid....teletubbies ARE stupid.
Back to top Go down
Obishiatsu

Obishiatsu

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Nah The tellitubbie I can take care of, elmo... oh god... and sorry whismey! but I do remember you! I mean I still was still sending you stuff recently! and I meant the people I hung out with a lot, we didn't hang much cause... idk? swear this hair dye is effecting my brain in some way
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:27 am

Whimsey wrote:
Minagi wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:

i agree with mina rika, try having a bit of a spine an like who u wanna like perhaps.

AS FOR YOU OBISHATSU....I do remember you, and i KNOW u remember ME, and im utterly hurt that u didnt metion me in you application. i think this is nearly unforgivible. and thanks to a little insite i must now torture u.

( throws elmo at obishatsu... the tickle me elmo which i normally have locked inside a vault with chains and spikes on the doors in a location unspecified)

AS FOR THE REST OF YOU!! how dare u scare me with the feirce ELMO...i thought u were my friends...its ...its...BLASPHAMY...BETRAYL... OHHH THE HUMANITY!!! (runs and crys in a closet all by my self... so alone so alone )

considers revenge for such imputance and insobordination. oh oh i got it..... BARNY no no too purple.... DORA...no no too educational... ummm rubbs hands together in mischevious fassion...RAINBOW BRIGHT..muhhh hahahahahha ...they will never know what hit em..with her prettly lil rainbows and fuzzy friends...they will never see the evil ....its so obvious in that pentagram on her cheek...haha HA HA HAAAAAA.

comes out of closet...

I FEEL SOO MUCH BETTER NOW!!

*chucks another tickle me elmo at Whims*

Spoiler:

That's for telling me that consulting mina over something just to keep myself from getting shot later is spineless. :3

I still love you anyway. (as a friend, of course.) *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:07 pm

*smacks rika* behave, and be nicer to whims...I'M the elmo dictator, NOT you >:/
Back to top Go down
Obishiatsu

Obishiatsu

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Hey mina whats a vdex? i clicked on your banner and saw pokemon and got oddly interested >>"
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Obishiatsu wrote:
Hey mina whats a vdex? i clicked on your banner and saw pokemon and got oddly interested >>"

its a pokemon site that i play on...u can apply through the site
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:04 am

I have been a bit busy as of late, I will start the voting process this weekend.

If there is anything else you would like to say to add please do so.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Membership: Accepted

You have been added to guild!

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obi reporting in  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi reporting in    Obi reporting in  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obi reporting in
Page 1 of 1