Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The green Beast reporting in. -Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gonzor

Gonzor

The green Beast reporting in. -Application Empty
PostSubject: The green Beast reporting in. -Application   The green Beast reporting in. -Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:31 pm

IGN:Gonzor
Your real age(optional, but preferred): 14
How long have you played? uhh a year and a half?
How active you are in game? every week ends. since school started Razz
Typical playing hours(please include time zone):4:30-10pm weekends. Eastern
Transformation: Soon to be Holy Knight (20lvls away!)
Total level: 287
Which of the main generation storylines have you completed?G2
How did you hear about Epilogue? SilentWings
List all previous guilds, please include why you left, and why you are currently seeking another guild: Pentagon, Creation
Why join Epilogue? Because everyone from pentagon is here. with a few exeptions, and because im still a nub, so i need help, and can offer help at times with certain things. (Page Hunting,etc.)
List all members you may know in game: Deman, Jd, Sw, Whim, Sja, Honey.
How would you describe your character? Epicsace. No really. all around, Magic Swordsman.
What else should we know about you? That im pro. and that i love mountain dew!
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: The green Beast reporting in. -Application   The green Beast reporting in. -Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 am

1) Why leave the guild you are currently in now?
Back to top Go down
Gonzor

Gonzor

PostSubject: Re: The green Beast reporting in. -Application   The green Beast reporting in. -Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 am

1) Why leave the guild you are currently in now? Its my friends, and i told him before joining that it would only be temporary while i wait for the acceptance into this guild.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: The green Beast reporting in. -Application   The green Beast reporting in. -Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:48 pm

why are you looking to join us? Is it b/c we were "PENT" or b/c your friend's guild can't offer the same amount of help? Why chose us over them?

p.s. how can you be pro and love mountain dew, yet at the same time be a nub that needs help?
Back to top Go down
Gonzor

Gonzor

PostSubject: Re: The green Beast reporting in. -Application   The green Beast reporting in. -Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:45 am

Minagi wrote:

p.s. how can you be pro and love mountain dew, yet at the same time be a nub that needs help?
Im pro, but im a noob at the same time. Razz and i love mountain dew.
why are you looking to join us? Is it b/c we were "PENT" or b/c your friend's guild can't offer the same amount of help? Why chose us over them?I suppose its both, most of my in game friends were from PENT, and most of my ingame friends are in this guild? lol, and that guild that i was in was just to chat, and not get bored, while i waited on this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: The green Beast reporting in. -Application   The green Beast reporting in. -Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:36 pm

While there are some members from "PENT" in this guild, Epilogue is not "PENT" by any stretch of the imagination. Make sure and read the introduction thoroughly and talk to some people in game. Please read this and post a comment about why you feel you would fit well within the guild based on what we are, not about who you know, or things in the past.
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: The green Beast reporting in. -Application   The green Beast reporting in. -Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:26 pm

You took quite a leave of absence from the game...(so far as I know) were u playing invisible? what was it that kept u from mabi (u many say real life or personal reasons if that be the case without further explination) and what are we to expect from your availability in the future?

The former members of PENTAGON broke off in many directions, Why choose Epilogue over some of the other guilds that have risen from the Disbanment of Pentagon?

The DICTATORSHIP of PENTAGON is NO MORE. (this is a statment not a question...commentary is welcome but unwarrented)

What are your personal goals in the game, and how do u anticipate that Epilogue can help u? and how u can help others achieve their goals as well?

What questions do u have for Epilogue?

Back to top Go down
Gonzor

Gonzor

PostSubject: Re: The green Beast reporting in. -Application   The green Beast reporting in. -Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Whimsey wrote:
You took quite a leave of absence from the game...(so far as I know) were u playing invisible? what was it that kept u from mabi (u many say real life or personal reasons if that be the case without further explination) and what are we to expect from your availability in the future?

The former members of PENTAGON broke off in many directions, Why choose Epilogue over some of the other guilds that have risen from the Disbanment of Pentagon?

The DICTATORSHIP of PENTAGON is NO MORE. (this is a statment not a question...commentary is welcome but unwarrented)

What are your personal goals in the game, and how do u anticipate that Epilogue can help u? and how u can help others achieve their goals as well?

What questions do u have for Epilogue?

No, i did leave for some time. Personal issues. You are to expect me and my glowing aura of aweome and helpfullness, if thats even a word. I will ask for help myself at times, but when a member is in need of help, I shall call my trusty steed warcharger, and charge into the battle of helping the guildie with his/her needs. I choose Epilogue because it seems a bit more organized then the others. Not implying that they arent organized, but this one is more than the others. My personal goals in game is R1 wm, and range, as well as R1 trans. Those goals can change over the course of the future. Most of you have R1 wm yourselves, and i'm thinking you guys could give me a few usefull tips, and training methods, etc. Depending on others goals, is the way i can help them reach them. I do have one question...should i stay pally, or go dk?

Jeweldragona wrote:
While there are some members from "PENT" in this guild, Epilogue is not "PENT" by any stretch of the imagination. Make sure and read the introduction thoroughly and talk to some people in game. Please read this and post a comment about why you feel you would fit well within the guild based on what we are, not about who you know, or things in the past.
All i can say is, i dont do drama. Thats for the females. Taking advantage of others is against my code of honor.
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: The green Beast reporting in. -Application   The green Beast reporting in. -Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:23 pm

i find your comment "drama is for the Females" to be quite sexist....dont assume that males dont do drama...simply becuase u choose not to partake.

pally or DK....iv told u this before gonz....its your game play it how u want to ...if u wanna be pally...be pally...if u wanna DK then DK...but do your research and make sure u choose what u choose for the right reasons.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: The green Beast reporting in. -Application   The green Beast reporting in. -Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:59 pm

I'm not too sure what u mean by "organized". We don't follow PENT's organization...and aren't copying in any way. People aren't separated, or treated differently based on our lvl's or combat skills. Other than our application process, I can't really think of much that would really call us "organized".
We also aren't a remake of PENT, and idk who all you are expecting to see here, but we are very selective of who we let in. We didn't make Epilogue B/C PENT closed, rather we left PENT b/c we were dissapointed in what it had become. (reasons vary for each person, so I can't speak on their behalf)

Unfortunately, I don't know you too well, so I have to base judgment based off your app. While it is good to become friends with guild members, and learn to get along....I can't really say that "my friends are here" is an adequate reason to join a guild. If you want to hang out with friends, and help each other, and chat..that can easily be done through a friend list. It is also stated in the rules that just because a friend is here, doesn't mean you get auto access into the guild yourself...and, if u are able to make it into Epilogue, that doesn't necessarily mean your friends will be able to join later on either.
Back to top Go down
Gonzor

Gonzor

PostSubject: Re: The green Beast reporting in. -Application   The green Beast reporting in. -Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:54 am

Minagi wrote:
I'm not too sure what u mean by "organized". We don't follow PENT's organization...and aren't copying in any way. People aren't separated, or treated differently based on our lvl's or combat skills. Other than our application process, I can't really think of much that would really call us "organized".
We also aren't a remake of PENT, and idk who all you are expecting to see here, but we are very selective of who we let in. We didn't make Epilogue B/C PENT closed, rather we left PENT b/c we were dissapointed in what it had become. (reasons vary for each person, so I can't speak on their behalf)

Unfortunately, I don't know you too well, so I have to base judgment based off your app. While it is good to become friends with guild members, and learn to get along....I can't really say that "my friends are here" is an adequate reason to join a guild. If you want to hang out with friends, and help each other, and chat..that can easily be done through a friend list. It is also stated in the rules that just because a friend is here, doesn't mean you get auto access into the guild yourself...and, if u are able to make it into Epilogue, that doesn't necessarily mean your friends will be able to join later on either.
By organized, i mean Forms. My friends being here is not the only reason. Help, Advice, Help(me helping), Guidance, etc. I know that if i join, it doesn't mean that my friends will also join later.
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: The green Beast reporting in. -Application   The green Beast reporting in. -Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:24 am

Gonzor, this is a tight knit family as well, please bear this in mind.

Working together and having goals, doesn't mean taking care of "me". It means taking the time to help someone first before worrying about ones self. Knowing what you want to do is just as important as the ability to know what others need help with. Also, helping means a variety of things, not just being there to fight, but working together.

Can you think of any game examples where you exemplify these attributes?
Back to top Go down
Gonzor

Gonzor

PostSubject: Re: The green Beast reporting in. -Application   The green Beast reporting in. -Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:28 pm

I can give a few examples.
1. "Hey man i found this fine leather yesterday while i was hunting kobolts." "Cool, lissen, do you mind if i have it? I'm working on my tailoring, but i find the materials a bit pricy" Now the main guys says in his mind, "hmm i am kinda low on money, and i think these are worth alot. but then again, he needs it to train a skill...and you dont come around this offten. money can be found whenever. ill give it to him. "sure man, you can have it."

2. 2 friends are out on a alby int for 2 and a ar8 drops. "HOLYSHT MAN!!!! ITS AN AR8!!! THOSE ARE LIKE 1.8MILL EACH! "Yea! but i already have ar, so i guess ill just sell it. "Hey man, let me have it. im missing that page and, like i said, they are 1.8mill each." now the other guy who got the drop thinks. "jesus man, its 11.8mill! thats like a full dustin set right there! but my friend needs it to get his ar. i remember when i needed ar, and a buddy of mine bought it for me. W/E, money is easy to come by. this aint. "You know what man, take it. go get your ar so i can pwn u in a duel Razz"
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: The green Beast reporting in. -Application   The green Beast reporting in. -Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:26 pm

While these are both good examples of a player being generous, I believe JD was asking for an example that YOU yourself have done in the past...not an example of what someone COULD do.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Gonzor

Gonzor

PostSubject: Re: The green Beast reporting in. -Application   The green Beast reporting in. -Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:46 pm

ohhhh lol, i guess i must have understood wrong. Well last dragon boating event, i gave the red dblade i got to my friend, for free, cuz he had been trying to get it since event started, and i did already have 2 others, so i gave him that one. Another time, i got a fireball page of a barri run, (dont remember which page) and my friend needed it, so i just gave it to him. Another time, i gave my friend some holy water for free, since we were about to go to a dungeon, and he had none. Last example i can think of is getting my friend 40 iron ingots, since he needed them to rank his black smithing. Didnt charge him ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The green Beast reporting in. -Application   The green Beast reporting in. -Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:26 pm

After the votes: Application Accepted

Please apply to guild to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://epilogue.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The green Beast reporting in. -Application   The green Beast reporting in. -Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The green Beast reporting in. -Application
Page 1 of 1