Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Echinops' Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Densetsu

Echinops' Application Empty
PostSubject: Echinops' Application   Echinops' Application Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Well, here I am after Rika bothering me to join for so long. (And yes. I do realize that I didn't use my IGN as my username. sorry. xD)

IGN: Echinops

Your real age(optional, but preferred): 18

How long have you played?: 2 years off and on, but I really started playing during the Iria update

How active you are in game?: Maybe about 2-4 hours a day. Depends on if I'm doing anything

Typical playing hours(please include time zone): 11am (About when I wake up) to 2pm, then I take a nap to about 4pm and get back on until maybe 6pm (EST)

Transformation: Infra Black (Dark Knight)

Total level: 2270

Which of the main generation storylines have you completed?: G2, G8, G9, G10, G11, G13

How did you hear about Epilogue?: Rikarikun

List all previous guilds, please include why you left, and why you are currently seeking another guild: vitabrevis, guild died due to many members leaving. I wasn't really looking for another guild until Rikarikun convinced me to join this one

Why join Epilogue?: Well, I've met some of the members and they seem like nice people who I can talk about anime to and goof off with.

List all members you may know in game: Rikarikun, Minagi

How would you describe your character?: Well, I'm melee mostly, I recently finished refine (Mostly for melee balance), so I might work on range soon

What else should we know about you?: I'm a huge mecha anime fan, I play Visual Novels (NOT FOR THE HENTAI. D:), and I'm a pretty likable guy, I don't try to start much trouble, I may say clever things here and there to people who intentionally try to annoy me. And, if I start ranting about a VN I played and enjoyed....And, you get tired of it, please stop me. I've done this too much to Rikarikun after I played Muv Luv. :<
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Echinops' Application   Echinops' Application Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:47 pm

I literally fell over laughing at the (not) Hentai part.

XD

Oh and just to say, you might want to calibrate your mic on skype before we talk again. ._.
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Echinops' Application   Echinops' Application Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Hello Echi, (let me know how you would like to be addressed), I'd like to wish you a welcome.

Please make sure to try and read the guild intro as well, and try to visit the forum this next week fairly frequently as well.

I would like everyone to ask whatever questions they want in the next few days and stay up to date as well. I would like to begin voting on Wednesday and close the voting on Saturday.

1) What would you say is the strongest attribute you exhibit in the game, that directly reflects on who you are or try to be IRL?

2) What is the biggest difference with how you act in game, versus what goes on IRL?

3) Any particular reason as to skipping g1, g3, and g7? Any other thoughts?

You seem pretty down to earth so far, and I know I have seen you in the game before.
Back to top Go down
Densetsu

PostSubject: Re: Echinops' Application   Echinops' Application Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:36 pm

1) What would you say is the strongest attribute you exhibit in the game, that directly reflects on who you are or try to be IRL?: Well, I'd say it's my passion for the things I love, like the traits that you find in most Capricorns, I'm a workaholic when it comes to things I like/enjoy.

2) What is the biggest difference with how you act in game, versus what goes on IRL?: Well, I'm a little more open in game. But only slightly, I'm pretty open IRL already, I'm just careful with people I associate with. Because I'm pretty paranoid with people due to the bullying I went through in school.

3) Any particular reason as to skipping g1, g3, and g7? Any other thoughts?: Weeeeell, I skipped G1 because I was younger, low leveled, and a bit impatient. G3, I skipped mostly for the same reason as G1, and I wanted to get DK faster. Also, I skipped G7 because I found it to be very boring and not worth all of the crap you had to do. I mean, it doesn't even have a journal achievement. D: I do regret skipping G1 and 3 though.
Back to top Go down
Peachx

PostSubject: Re: Echinops' Application   Echinops' Application Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:11 pm

What order would you rate these Mecha anime. (from best to ..almost as good)

Code Gease
Kurogane no Linebarrels (Linebarrels of iron)
Bokurano

have you invested any AP into Life drain or summon golem?
Back to top Go down
Densetsu

PostSubject: Re: Echinops' Application   Echinops' Application Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:04 am

^ Well, this is how I'd rate them

1.Bokurano
2.Code Geass
3.Linebarrels (The anime is horrible, doesn't do the manga justice)

And, I have r5 Summon Golem. And, rD Life Drain. I plan on ranking it soon though. Mad
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Echinops' Application   Echinops' Application Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:39 am

wait code geass is mecha anime?

._.
Back to top Go down
Peachx

PostSubject: Re: Echinops' Application   Echinops' Application Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Rikarikun wrote:
wait code geass is mecha anime?

._.

Shocked Yea, its not the main focus of the anime, but Mecha's are used in most episodes.

I never read Mangas, cost too much for how little time it takes to read them, so no comment on that, but I love the intro/end songs.

Golem and Life drain take a boat load of AP, but are awesome skills.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Echinops' Application   Echinops' Application Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:35 pm

gonna beat you to the punch echi. ._.

He was asked by a friend to help form a guild so he'll be out in a week (conveniently) to join epilogue if the vote passes.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Echinops' Application   Echinops' Application Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Hey Echi, good to see you filling out an app.

as with everyone else, I've got a few questions ><;

1) You said you didn't really bother looking for a new guild til Rika convinced you. What was it about vitabrevis that you enjoyed most, and apart from mr. "I-don't-know-when-to-quit" Rika, is there anything you're looking for in a guild?

2) What is it you love most about the game, and what goals do you have for the future?

3)are you more of a group player, or a soloist? Do you do things on your own, or wait for a group to get together? Taking into consideration both sides, what is it you can bring to the guild both as an individual and as part of a team?
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Echinops' Application   Echinops' Application Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Well, seeing as what Rika has so eliquently pointed out, please follow up with a post here when you are able to again consider joining and I will start the voting at that time.

Please remember to keep up with any other questions before that time.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Echinops' Application   Echinops' Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Application denied!

Reason:
Failed to report back after helping freind start another guild.
Re-apply after 30 days if still interested to start application again.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echinops' Application   Echinops' Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echinops' Application
Page 1 of 1