Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amewa's Application

Go down 
+5
Ryu
silentwings
Minagi
Rikarikun
Amewa
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amewa

Amewa

Amewa's Application Empty
PostSubject: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:14 pm

* IGN: Amewa
* Your real age(optional, but preferred): 16
* How long have you played? A day, I haven't played very long. Not long at all...
* How active you are in game? As much as I possibly can so at least once a day if possible.
* Typical playing hours(please include time zone): Mon, Wed, Fri: 6-10, Tues, Thurs: 7-10, Sat-Sun: somewhere between 10-10 Central Time Zone
* Transformation: not yet
* Total level: 13
* Which of the main generation storylines have you completed? none yet
* How did you hear about Epilogue? Rikarikun
* List all previous guilds, please include why you left, and why you are currently seeking another guild: none, Epilogue would be my first.
* Why join Epilogue? To make new friends and hopefully be helpful whenever I'm stronger.
* List all members you may know in game: I've met Rikarikun and momijikun360
* How would you describe your character? I'm thinking of becoming a mage if that's what the questions asking. Then again I'm just starting out so I'm not absolutely sure.
* What else should we know about you? Though I may just be starting out, I'm going to work really hard and get stronger. I can't promise that I'll be a great deal of help to anyone at first but hopefully in time. I'll try not to be a big nuisance to anybody. And I think I have a pretty good understanding of the game. Thank you for taking your time to look through my application >w<
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:24 pm

^^;
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:28 pm

since you're new to Mabi, i guess i have to change how i ask things...
1) is this your 1st online game? if not, what other games have you played?
2) what "class" or type do you usually play in fantasy games?
3) if you have played online games before, what "type" of players do you usually hang around with?
Back to top Go down
Amewa

Amewa

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:42 pm

1) is this your 1st online game? if not, what other games have you played? No, I've played Aika a little bit and I've tried out a few other games.
2) what "class" or type do you usually play in fantasy games? Usually a healer type of character?
3) if you have played online games before, what "type" of players do you usually hang around with? People that were pretty easy going.
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:20 pm

I've played Aika before. Too much lag so I quit playing.

Let's see...
1. Did you know Rika before this?
2. Why pick Epilogue as your first guild? (not saying that you shouldn't apply here first) Smile
Back to top Go down
Amewa

Amewa

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:29 pm

1. Did you know Rika before this? No.
2. Why pick Epilogue as your first guild? Well, everyone seems pretty nice and it seems pretty organized. Like, it's not just chaos everywhere. Ehhh putting things into words is not my forte.

And this is totally random but silentwings you live near me. o.o
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:45 pm

Hmm... Curious as to how you met Rika, but that's not really important at this moment. Very Happy

Other than that, good answer for the second one.
Expect more questions later, but in the meantime enjoy Mabi.

Interesting that you live nearby. Only knew four others that live in the same state as me. Only know that two of them play Mabi.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:50 pm

@Amewa we do tend to ask a lot of questions during the app process, but mostly to determine who the person is and how they act. inexperience in the game wont change that too much, but please bear in mind that we by no means mean any offence nor are we trying to chase u away ><;

@sw my mom/sis live in cooper/paris, texas area
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:19 am

if Rika is your master, can I be your 2nd master?

I'm Rika's master Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:23 am

Ryu wrote:

Questions first Ryu. We can fight over who gets to keep him later.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:31 am

Ryu wrote:

*stab*
NO YOU AREN'T.
and there are no masters.
it's called I was nice, so I decided to help him/her out.
(Fill out more of the application damnit!)
PROTIP: stay away from ryu, lest he will try to make you his mini-me seeing as he failed with me.

oh, and do you approve of this song?

-10 respect points if you don't.
that and I'll be off in a corner QQing for about 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Amewa

Amewa

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:09 pm

Like Master Splinter? o U o

I'm of the female type. Or at least I was the last time I checked.

Pokerface isn't my favorite Lady Gaga song but I like it ok. So I guess I approve?
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Amewa wrote:
Like Master Splinter? o U o

I'm of the female type. Or at least I was the last time I checked.

Pokerface isn't my favorite Lady Gaga song but I like it ok. So I guess I approve?
kay~
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:34 pm

1) Since your new, what made you decide to play Mabi? And what do you think of the game so far?
2) So far in your brief tour of the game, what makes you think you will be playing it for awhile?
3) Rika and Ryu are argueing and hand you a measuring tape, do you: clown
a) Look at them both and declare "Your overinflated egos are too big for this tape, now if you want me to measure the truth you better get me something smaller"
b) Use the tape to tie them together to a tree until they stop bickering
c) Measure yourself and then exclaim "Sorry, you two have a ways to go to catch up"
d) Throw the tape over your shoulder, and tell them since they can't agree, you will leave them to argue and find some real help

Twisted Evil

@Minagi - before you even say anything, yes, I am rank 1 at open ended questions Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amewa

Amewa

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:44 pm

1) Since your new, what made you decide to play Mabi? And what do you think of the game so far?
Looking through some MMOs I think I found Mabi and it looked like fun. I think that's what it was. (sorry midterms coming up bad memory agh). It's pretty awesome so far. There's just something about it that I can't quite explain.
2) So far in your brief tour of the game, what makes you think you will be playing it for awhile?
I haven't really played a game quite like this. It's been a lot of fun the past two days.
3) Rika and Ryu are argueing and hand you a measuring tape, do you: clown
a) Look at them both and declare "Your overinflated egos are too big for this tape, now if you want me to measure the truth you better get me something smaller"
b) Use the tape to tie them together to a tree until they stop bickering
c) Measure yourself and then exclaim "Sorry, you two have a ways to go to catch up"
d) Throw the tape over your shoulder, and tell them since they can't agree, you will leave them to argue and find some real help

Either a) or b). I don't think I could tie anyone to a tree though. silent
Back to top Go down
Gabet

Gabet

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:15 pm

i think i have learned everyhting i needed to know about you...
now for the ULTIMATE QUESTION!

Whats better...chicken or turkey?

dont try to think too hard.
dont want anyone to egt hurt rabbit
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:18 pm

No worries Amewa, I'm certain we could get enough volunteers to help tie them for you! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

lol! cheers What a Face
Back to top Go down
Amewa

Amewa

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Gabet: uhm... food wise or just as animals? Food wise I don't eat meat ^^; Animal wise I'd have to say chicken.

Jeweldragona: The perfect Christmas tree decorations! Cool
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:47 pm

have you been in guilds before in past games? or is this something completely new to you? if some conflict were to arise, and you ended up unable to get along with another guild member, how will you react to it?
Back to top Go down
Amewa

Amewa

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:34 pm

I've been in one or two but I didn't really try to get to know anyone or anything...

Depends on what the situation was. If I did something that I later didn't agree with or if I really upset them I'd try to apologize and make it up. Otherwise I really wouldn't worry about it. What's done is done. It's all in the past.
Back to top Go down
EaliFey

EaliFey

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Ryu wrote:

AHEM!!! >:/
On the couch tonight mister!

welcome dear! I'm eali, and pretty much justj oined here not too long ago too. we're pretty easy-going and pretty random at item too. But I'm pretty sure oyu'll enjoy oyur itme here.

EDIT: For the ultimate question from Eali:
What's your favorite type of food?
o 3o
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm sorry, try to have some patience with us. We give the guildies time to question and try getting to know you before we open up the voting process. It should open fairly soon though.

p.s.
good job with those typo's eali, looks like u tried hard :3
Back to top Go down
Amewa

Amewa

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:29 pm

@EaliFey Potato Chips. I love them so much I love you

@Minagi It's no problem, I think the application process is kind of cool. Though I have been a little nervous... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:33 pm

i can understand that, dont worry though everyone here is really laid back and easygoing....and the guild has no requirements to worry about. just be yourself and u'll do fine Smile
Back to top Go down
EaliFey

EaliFey

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Amewa wrote:
@EaliFey Potato Chips. I love them so much I love you

Flavor? Very Happy

@Mina: typos? -checks- GAH! D: Its so hard to not look at the keyboard and type. X.X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amewa's Application   Amewa's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amewa's Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next