Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rena24 Application

Go down 
+3
Minagi
Rikarikun
Rena24
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena24

Rena24

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:31 pm

IGN: Rena24
Your real age(optional, but preferred): 20
How long have you played? about 2-3 months
How active you are in game? active XD
Typical playing hours(please include time zone): MST
Transformation: White Knight (Pally)
Total level: 238
Which of the main generation storylines have you completed?
g1, g2, g9, g10, g11, g12, and g13
How did you hear about Epilogue?
through metalbitcold
List all previous guilds, please include why you left, and why you are currently seeking another guild:
Scarlet expired and GPleasures expired during I seeking for active guild
Why join Epilogue?
my hubby, metalbitcold told me about it so i join :3
List all members you may know in game:
metalbitcold >< but i can friends to new ppl in this guild :3
How would you describe your character?
that is good question but i think my character is fighter and chilling and love to help people that is what i do Smile
What else should we know about you?
hmm well, i have four characters, Tashinalynn was my main elf but not anymore change to human now.. so.. i create new human card to name Rena24 then get free two giant and elf so i made them , elf for only farms, gaint er.. nothing much? lol and if you noticed my bad english then i am deaf that is why i have bad english Smile
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:15 pm

I'd probably have to get to actually know you before I could pass judgement, sorry.

PS. I used to be a higher up. Then somebody got mad. End of story.
Back to top Go down
Rena24

Rena24

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Rikarikun wrote:
I'd probably have to get to actually know you before I could pass judgement, sorry.

ah no worries about that, Rikarikun Smile
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Rena24 wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:

ah no worries about that, Rikarikun Smile

Please call me Rika. It's much faster. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:50 pm

*kicks rika*
you don't get to tell new members of you're "what once was" statuses. You're a NORMAL guild member, who really isnt that active anyways >:/

*clears throat*
sorry about that Rena ^^;;

a few questions...
1)as stated in previous applications and in the application info, just knowing someone doesn't mean you'll get in. What is it you're looking for in a guild, and why do you think we'll be the right guild for you?
2)everyone in game seems to put "good fighter" and "want's to help" in their applications. Diversity and individuality are important as well. What do you think sets you apart from other applicants?

3)are you completely deaf? or partial?
(this question has nothing to do with your application, I'm just curious)
Back to top Go down
Rena24

Rena24

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Minagi wrote:
*kicks rika*
you don't get to tell new members of you're "what once was" statuses. You're a NORMAL guild member, who really isnt that active anyways >:/

*clears throat*

a few questions...
1)as stated in previous applications and in the application info, just knowing someone doesn't mean you'll get in. What is it you're looking for in a guild, and why do you think we'll be the right guild for you?
2)everyone in game seems to put "good fighter" and "want's to help" in their applications. Diversity and individuality are important as well. What do you think sets you apart from other applicants?

well, that is good question but i seeking for guild who are active players and friendly and not dramas around us and no problems to people to be bit joke or bit drama lol. metal suggest me to join ><
uhm.. well, i loves to running dungeons or shadow missions and have to training on my skills to rank 1
well yes i am completely deaf, do you have any problems with it? ><
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Rena24 wrote:
Minagi wrote:
*kicks rika*

*clears throat*

a few questions...

well, that is good question but i seeking for guild who are active players and friendly and not dramas around us and no problems to people to be bit joke or bit drama lol. metal suggest me to join ><
uhm.. well, i loves to running dungeons or shadow missions and have to training on my skills to rank 1
well yes i am completely deaf, do you have any problems with it? ><
I might be able to assist with #3's answer by saying we have a guild member that's also deaf. She's lurking around somewhere I think, but it'd be best to ignore her for now. (YES THAT MEANS YOU EALI. I AM VERY DISSAPPOINT.)
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:12 pm

(wants to kill rika for inturrupting with his random input =.= )

I'm glad you don't like drama, we try to avoid that here as well.

and no, I don't have a problem with it, was just curious. X3
Back to top Go down
Rena24

Rena24

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:18 pm

ah i see, no worries about it, Minagi :3

and do you have any questions to ask me? Smile
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:30 am

urm, I'll let ya know if I come up with any. I don't think it'd be as fair for me to question apps too much since I haven't been active lately..but then again I guess this can count as contribution to the guild as well? idk ><;

I'll get back to ya in a little bit
Back to top Go down
Rena24

Rena24

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:26 am

okies, i will wait :3
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:31 am

I promise I'm totally not lurking.

>.>
<.<

><;

on a side note, we have an actual lurker, and we're pretty sure who she is.

not that it matters yet, just don't discuss anything too personal 'till we chase her out, even in the spam forum, which about 50% of the topics in it are mine.

Anyway, onto my point. Which I forgot. ;~;
Back to top Go down
Gabet

Gabet

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:27 pm

the amazing gabet has joined the guild application thingy....
i just have one question.....
how do yu feel about......*gulp* elmo!
Back to top Go down
Rena24

Rena24

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Gabet wrote:
the amazing gabet has joined the guild application thingy....
i just have one question.....
how do yu feel about......*gulp* elmo!

x.x no idea what is elmo? ><
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:44 pm

you asked...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jurii

Jurii

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:38 pm

mina i am scarred for life )=

A couple questions..

Besides r1 combat skills, what other goals do you have for the future in terms of skills?

If you have free time and no one is online at the moment, what do you usually do?

Back to top Go down
Rena24

Rena24

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Minagi wrote:
you asked...

Spoiler:

ah that red thing-elmo.. no i don't watch that tv series x.x sorry about that but i don't interest with it ><

Jurii- thats good question, if my combat skills to 1 rank then i will to be ranger or alch to training on my skills as well ;3
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:44 pm

hahaha, we don't like elmo either....it's just an on-going joke in the guild (you'll see if you browse the other application forms)

you did miss jurii's 2nd question though

if people arent online, what do you usually do?
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:09 pm

INB4 Whims and her elmo's the devil thing.
:3
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:40 pm

If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?

Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:00 am

Voting has been started. Please feel free to make anymore comments or statements you wish to include about yourself and what you hope to bring to guild as well as what you expect in return.

Question Idea Question
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:21 am

I think we scared her away.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:29 pm

silentwings wrote:
I think we scared her away.

maybe she just forgot to check back in?
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Application Denied

Joined another guild before voting was completed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rena24 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena24 Application   Rena24 Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rena24 Application
Page 1 of 1