Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Satoshi8's Application

Go down 
+2
Gabet
Satoshi8
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi8

Satoshi8's Application Empty
PostSubject: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:17 am

IGN:Satoshi8
Your real age(optional, but preferred):23
How long have you played?: about a few years
How active you are in game?: almost all the time
Typical playing hours(please include time zone):about a few hours eastern time
Transformation:White Knight (pally)
Total level:329
Which of the main generation storylines have you completed?: G1, G2, G3, G7, G9, G10, G11, G12, and G13
How did you hear about Epilogue?:from a friend that is a member: Sakura1617
List all previous guilds, please include why you left, and why you are currently seeking another guild: Hellhounds, Vampknights, Godlike, and Brightstar(Idk about this one). I left hellhounds and vampsknights because not many pl from the guild don't come on alot, I left Godlike cause..well...actually the guild didn't even last a week, and I left Brightstar cause the guild leader break the guild up. I'm seeking another guild because I want to help ppl with stuff that they are having trouble with.
Why join Epilogue?: Because it looks like a fun guild and it seems to have active members 2.
List all members you may know in game: Sakura1617 and Ligtning
How would you describe your character?: Adventurous and a hard worker
What else should we know about you?: Not that I know of. All though I do have a short term memory at times.
Back to top Go down
Gabet

Gabet

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:24 pm

=o
we have something in common
i have a short memory to....i can even remember what i had for breakfast this morning XD
well anyways..
what are your short term goals in mabi and how do you plan to achieve them?
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:20 pm

hahaha, short memories aren't necessarily bad *guilty as well*

apart from having "active" members, what is it you look for in a guild? in your opinion, how do you think a guild should function?

How well do you get along with people you don't know, or end up not liking, and what do you do to prevent conflict?
-continuing from that question, if you ended up conflicting with other members, how would you handle the issue?

as well as finding people that you can help, what is it you plan to do in the guild? What are your personal goals? what will you do if everyone is offline, or busy doing their own thing?
Back to top Go down
Satoshi8

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Well for what I'm looking for in a guild is that its a fun group and will work together. I think the guild should function well and to be respectful to everyone in the guild.

I get along with them very well with people I don't know and I sometimes offer help if they ask for any. I try to reason with who or what the conflict is about and try to sort out the problem.
I would try to find some reasons or points something to let them see my point of view on the situation and if its something that is my fault on I would just straight out apologize.

My plans to do in the guild is just help out the guild and participate in guild runs, guild battles, and guild meetings as much as I can. My personal goals is to just to improve myself. I would properly just go level myself up, work any generation quests that I haven't gotten done yet, or go work on my homestead.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:26 pm

while everyone is active and has activities and such, most people tend to do their own thing unless it's gen related. we don't have meetings, or battles to speak of either. things are very rarely planned in advance, unless it's like a holiday party or something.

while your eagerness to help is admirable, idk if you'll be happy with Epilogue or not. sadly, you would be spending most of your time either leveling on your own, or trying to get other people motivated to join in. There are a few others that usually have nothing to do as well, so that might save you a little bit. would you be ok with the fact that we're not an "organized" guild, and don't participate in most "guild activities" to speak of?
Back to top Go down
Satoshi8

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Yea, I think I should be okay with it.
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Reason we don't do guild battles is because we got banned for being too awesome. Cool

What would you do with 1 million dollars?

What things do you usually do with friends?
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:05 pm

We are a fun, more democratic guild. Most harder things people would like to do together we post on the forum in advance to get organized. Otherwise, guild chat is a great place to find out whats going on.

There is a definite difference in levels through out the guild, which leaves for more flexibility, you can find those anywhere from 200-300 all the way up to over 2000+.

This is also a democracy, no one individual is more important then anyone else. Everyone has the ability to do what they want, but I will say constant begging or repeating oneself is greatly frowned upon and seen as begging. We are a family and can be seen together frequently, but like to be flexible and spontaneous when it comes to everyday training.

Help is usually around, and your demeanor and activity plays a huge role in how others form early opinions.

That being said, whats your opinion on whats important in personalities? And how flexible would you say when it comes to working with others? And lastly, whats your favorite aspect of the game?
Back to top Go down
Satoshi8

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:11 am

My opinion on it is that it tells people what they are like and how well they interact with others. I think about almost every time. My favorite aspect of the game is just being myself in the game.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:39 pm

oh oh oh
we got a good one!

Question: Will you be my partner in crime for a bit?
(most of the last few applications have been half baked for the last few members. ._.)
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Its good to see your staying up with the comments so far, I will start the voting process today. Please continue to answer everyones questions.

Voting will be closed by this Friday so you will know by then.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi8

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Uhh to do what exactly? Question
Back to top Go down
Satoshi8

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:30 pm

okay will do.=)
Back to top Go down
Satoshi8

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Well I would give it to charity.

Usually hang out ,do dungeon/shadow mission runs, and help out other people.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi8

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Well my short term goals in mabinogi are get my pally level up, complete all the g quests, and try to lvl myself up, I would just try to complete the g quests, and go through dungeons/sm to lvl up.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:16 pm

I guess you either forgot the edit button exists or didn't know about it, satoshi, but I'm pointing it out now, so please make note of it.
(meaning in the future, if you have other things you need to say and nobody's posted and you aren't bumping, just edit everything into your latest post.)
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Rikarikun wrote:
I guess you either forgot the edit button exists or didn't know about it, satoshi, but I'm pointing it out now, so please make note of it.
(meaning in the future, if you have other things you need to say and nobody's posted and you aren't bumping, just edit everything into your latest post.)

it's not your place to say things rika, don't mini mod the forums. We have no rules against double posting (which you yourself have done plenty of), and it is his application so he can do as he pleases.
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Let's not forget who spammed the "Anything under the sun" section with random topic.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:11 pm

silentwings wrote:
Let's not forget who spammed the "Anything under the sun" section with random topic.
I love you too. ^^;

@mina: I'm not trying to be a mini mod. I belive in the edit button though.

/shot
Back to top Go down
Satoshi8

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Rikarikun wrote:
silentwings wrote:
I love you too. ^^;

@mina: I'm not trying to be a mini mod. I belive in the edit button though.

/shot

Okay I'll keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:04 am

@sw i told him that today DX

@rika edit button only exists to you for the purpose of changing what you say if someone gets mad at it :/

@satoshi you can ignore rika, it's ok Smile

in regards to the application, you should be getting results soon enough
Back to top Go down
Satoshi8

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:59 pm

Minagi wrote:
@sw i told him that today DX

@rika edit button only exists to you for the purpose of changing what you say if someone gets mad at it :/

@satoshi you can ignore rika, it's ok Smile

in regards to the application, you should be getting results soon enough

Okay.=)
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:43 pm

Application accepted.

Please apply to guild.

Any questions please note Minagi or Jeweldragona in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi8's Application   Satoshi8's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satoshi8's Application
Page 1 of 1