Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sukeisu's Application

Go down 
+4
silentwings
Rikarikun
Minagi
Sukeisu
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukeisu

Sukeisu's Application Empty
PostSubject: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:19 am

•IGN: Sukerisu

•Your real age(optional, but preferred): 17

•How long have you played? Recently started

•How active you are in game? I play to get as much accomplished as i can.

•Typical playing hours(please include time zone): I dont play for very much so i try to get a lot done. United States: Kansas

•Transformation: None

•Total level: 11+

•Which of the main generation storylines have you completed? Currently on Generation 9 and 13

•How did you hear about Epilogue? Ingame

•List all previous guilds, please include why you left, and why you are currently seeking another guild: None

•Why join Epilogue? It seems like a gamer's paradise and a family to boot, who wouldnt want to join?

•List all members you may know in game: Jeweldragona

•How would you describe your character? An Alchemist that is laid back and easy going but ready to jump into action when needed.

•What else should we know about you? I'm not sure what else would be needed to know once you get to know me.

Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:23 pm

sorry to be the killjoy sweetie, but your answers are pretty vague.

you say you don't get to play very much. about how many hrs, and on which days generally?

I don't believe 11+ tells us your total level. Anyone who's actively played for over a week or 2 can be "11+"...and everyone in the guild is definitely "11+" as well...but that doesnt tell our total levels does it? Also, as a new player, the fact that you already know/explore alchemy would mean that you've been playing at least for a little while.

How did you get into mabinogi? Did friends introduce you, or did you find it on your own?

how far into the storyline have you gotten? Have you bothered doing anything in regards to the Goddess at all?

how do you know JD? When did you meet him, and how did you hear about our guild?

The purpose of "What else should we know about you" is a way for us to get to know you before hand. Likes and dislikes, how you get along with people, what you find humorous....etc etc.

As stated, we ARE like a family...and at the same time, we'd like it to remain as such. If we know absolutely nothing about someone, and they make no effort to get to know us, then we can't consider them family.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Hey I think this one might be nathan. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:21 pm

I thought this was to ask questions, not critize... It seems kinda rude. I made my answers pretty clear. And if you answered your own questions, why did you ask it? 11+ means at the time I sent the application I was total 11 but still leveling up. I've done a little research and I liked the alchemy skills because its like being a melee mage. I put up on what you need to know because I never filled out an application for a guild before. Its a first for me, so could you please ease up a little?
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Yeah... bye Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Who is nathan? My name is Skylar. Who are you Rikarikun? Some kind of troll? I like alchemy. Is there a problem with wanting to be an alchemist? Jeweldragona said it was good to be an alchemist. He said there are alchemist in the guild that I can get great advice from. I'll answer any questions you ask, but I will state one thing I can't stand is a troll that doesn't even have the facts.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:08 pm

lies lies and more lies.

And no there is nothing wrong with being an alchemist. Just that your total level pretty much screams I AM THE PERSON YOU WALK HOME WiTH AND HAVE TO DEAL WITH PHONECALLS FROM AT THE MOST INCONVIENT TIMES.

I'M NOT PARANOID.
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:19 pm

How abbout you get to know me before you make false accusations to the innocent. I'm a great guy when you get to know me. The true reason I didn't fill out about me is because I prefer to know what to put down. Its why I answer questions. I'd really like to party with someone who is protective. That's a good quality to have. Maybe we can meet up ingame and maybe run ciar? It would be an honor to see how Epilogue members fight in a dungeon run. What time should we meet up for our run? I'm prepared for a run. I want to meet members first hand if that's okay with the guild members. I don't want to step on any toes.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:26 pm

meh. fine I'll just call Nathan and hassle him untill I get my facts.

Meaning you get a boon for now. Take avantage of it.

oh and I'm busy all week. recieving assistance on making a cosplay. for next month. I'll post pictures when I'm done in the appropriate topic.
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Alrighty. I've cosplayed a bit before. Its really fun. What character will you be making? I was kinda looking forward to running with someone... If anyone else is reading this would you like to run a dungeon aswell and meet me first hand?
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:45 pm

1. The questions we ask allow us to get a better idea of who you are. They may seem criticizing but that is just a part of the application process.

2. You can ignore Rika if you want. He happens to be our resident troll among other things.
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Your really nice. Is there a way we can meet up ingame and maybe run a dungeon?
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

Location : playing megaman Zero and having fun with Fairy Leviathan wink-wink

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Sukeisu wrote:
Your really nice. Is there a way we can meet up ingame and maybe run a dungeon?

hey man seeing your thing. it good you are going as a alcm one of my alt is and it powerful anyway name metalbitcold aka darkbitcold i run a dungeon with you

well you miss me i be back on tomarro at 8:00pm to 10:30pm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkbitcold
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Okay. We would have to set up a time and dungeon. I really hope to get into Epilogue. To fight side by side with great people and friends. It would feel like an honor to learn from you all on how to be a great character and player.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:54 am

silentwings wrote:
1. The questions we ask allow us to get a better idea of who you are. They may seem criticizing but that is just a part of the application process.

2. You can ignore Rika if you want. He happens to be our resident troll among other things.

sw is completely right in both aspects. Rika likes to jump to conclusions and torment, and his "outburst" was completely uncalled for.
I really wasn't criticizing though, merely clarifying and asking more. I appologize if I came across as rude, but please humor me by answering the questions? I'll repost them without the extra talk

How did you get into mabinogi?

what days/times do you get to play?

how do you know JD? When did you meet him, and how did you hear about our guild?

Sorry about the whole "Nathan" thing too (since i know rika's a *** and wont appologize). My name's Kat btw, and perhaps we can do a dungeon or 2 tomorrow. My in game name is Minagi if you'd like to add me.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:32 pm

Ok so I have to apologize to you for my outburst earlier. My stalker friend Nathan has a thing for rather unusal names, and I swear I've seen yours before Sukei. I'm really sorry, and I hope that you'll accept my apology.

Oh and trivia fact. Normaly I'll only do things if it's for my own gain, but there are acceptions.

also nathan WAS in this topic. he just didn't post. Fugging stalker.
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Its okay Minagi. *gives a light hug* I forgive you. Well... I heard of mabinogi from gaming forums and magazines. I heard of epilogue from guild forums, and I only know Jeweldragona as the guild leader so I added him to find out how to apply to the guild. I usually play everyday but for about an hour to keep up a healthy living style. I do get a lot done when I am on games. Depending on the time zone I can meet up with a couple guild members and run a dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:32 pm

I believe there's a 2 hr time difference btwn us since I'm pacific. Just lemme know a time and I'll meet up. *huggles*

I wasn't aware there were guild forums that had info on us x.x
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:57 pm

You have been mentioned but that's about it. I really do hope to get into this guild. It seems really fun. I'll add you all to my friends list and we can organize a dungeon run. Smile Oh, and my strength is strategy. I adapt aswell to the situation at hand.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Sukeisu wrote:
You have been mentioned but that's about it. I really do hope to get into this guild. It seems really fun. I'll add you all to my friends list and we can organize a dungeon run. Smile Oh, and my strength is strategy. I adapt aswell to the situation at hand.
you mentioned you live in kansas too. I just remembered that. care to touch on it? (me and Kyo live there too.)
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 pm

I live in Topeka, Kansas. And who is Kyo? A friend? I am sorry to the guild for being unable to run the dungeon with you all. I truly feel bad. Hopefully we can better plan out the timing. I will post my email so as to allow easier contact. The_Final_Epitaphs@yahoo.com. You can email me and ask further questions. Please when sending an email to state your ingame name so I will be able to add you. And are there any girls who are looking for an Arish Ashuvain Armor (F)? Its colors are pink and white.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Sukeisu wrote:
I live in Topeka, Kansas. And who is Kyo? A friend? I am sorry to the guild for being unable to run the dungeon with you all. I truly feel bad. Hopefully we can better plan out the timing. I will post my email so as to allow easier contact. The_Final_Epitaphs@yahoo.com. You can email me and ask further questions. Please when sending an email to state your ingame name so I will be able to add you. And are there any girls who are looking for an Arish Ashuvain Armor (F)? Its colors are pink and white.
Question. are you going to AFW?

if so we can meet up there and take pictures~ Kyo's comming too.

*Kyo is Kyoneshi. you can get to know him later~
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:56 pm

What is AFW? Lol, I'm jking. Myparents are nonbelievers.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Sukeisu wrote:
What is AFW? Lol, I'm jking. Myparents are nonbelievers.

I feel bad for you on that~

I'll take pictures while I'm there again this year as Mami~

because my Riku costume simply isn't enough~
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Well it is good to see people have calmed down a bit before I have to start banging heads together! lol!

Please remember not to jump to conclusions or make assumptions, these can often go awry!

Also, when answering questions, its best not to be defensive or people will begin to wonder what one may be hiding!

Be respectful of others, so that they may in return be respectful of you. If they do not treat you justly, or act rudely in return, do not do the same, nor stoop down to their level, but in return feel sorry for them for their soul will never shine as bright as yours.

***before anyone asks, I just made that up***

Anyways, its good to see you do a bit of research on your own Sukerisu.

So I do have a few more questions:

1) What do you think is most important about being in a guild?

2) What is your most contributing trait in life you will always strive to express yourself as?

3) Where do you go to find your information about Mabinogi (please list specifics)?

4) What is the main reason you find yourself looking up information about the game?

Thank you for your appl;ication, time, and interest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sukeisu's Application
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epilogue Guild Forum :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: