Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sukeisu's Application

Go down 
+4
silentwings
Rikarikun
Minagi
Sukeisu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukeisu

Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Well, to be in a guild is like being in a family, and family is very important to me. It would be like my ingame family for people that i can talk with Smile. My strongest skill in life would be strategy. I pride myself on having a plan that so that I can adapt to a situation when it turns sour. I use wiki.mabinogiworld.com As my information source, and i look up this information so that i dont have to pester people on What i need to do next or what is required to make what.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:45 pm

how did you find the wiki site?
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Sukeisu wrote:
Well, to be in a guild is like being in a family, and family is very important to me. It would be like my ingame family for people that i can talk with Smile. My strongest skill in life would be strategy. I pride myself on having a plan that so that I can adapt to a situation when it turns sour. I use wiki.mabinogiworld.com As my information source, and i look up this information so that i dont have to pester people on What i need to do next or what is required to make what.

I do like your way of thinking. very much. if I can ever get free from my current cycle of:
get out of bed-screw around-eat-screw around more-eat-screw around even more-sleep,
I'll join you for a few shadow mission runs.
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 pm

I googled how i can find more information on mabinogi
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

Location : playing megaman Zero and having fun with Fairy Leviathan wink-wink

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Sukeisu wrote:
I googled how i can find more information on mabinogi

that is the best site for mabi info the best i seen anyway
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkbitcold
Kyoneshi

Kyoneshi

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:19 pm

...Just a note....I'm Kyoneshi, AKA Kyo...You won't usually see me on the forums, and I do sometimes hide as 'offline' ingame, but I'm just a hermit like that. I don't think I'm too mean if you care to get to know me a bit, excluding Rika, because SOMEBODY has to try and discipline him sometime...and he's no less trollish IRL than he is online...>.>
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:17 pm

If anyone else would like to ask any questions. I'm prepared to answer. Its nice to hear from all of you and I truly hope I can become a fellow member of Epilogue. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyoneshi

Kyoneshi

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:25 pm

...Favorite Color...? (The correct answer is purple or violet)
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:31 pm

Purple is #1 for me, then black is #2, then silver is #3
Back to top Go down
Kyoneshi

Kyoneshi

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Good, good...that's all I care to know for now though...and fair warning, Kyo doesn't share purple stuff, evar >.>"
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Aww, lol. Okay. I was curious...what in your opinion would be the best set of gear for a pure alchemist?
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Sukeisu wrote:
Aww, lol. Okay. I was curious...what in your opinion would be the best set of gear for a pure alchemist?

I can help with this one~
if you really really want an alchemist build, you need at least rC alchemy mastery.

then a lot of color enchants.water drop water cylinder is optional.
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Hat is a color enchant?
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:39 am

Sukeisu wrote:
What is a color enchant?

Well normally I'd say look it up, but I happen to like this one so I know somewhat by memory what it does.

Anyway it relies on your alchemy mastery rank being above (C?), and it increases min and max damage.

I mainly use it because it's a nice thing to have.

but "the Alchemist's" enchant is pretty good too.

too bad it only goes on shoes. I need to overwrite the one on my fitted cord shoes, because I threw one on some leather shoes. (the nice kind)
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:40 am

Thank you Rikarikun. And out of curiousity... Are there any alchemists in the guild that would maybe take me under their wing?
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:24 am

Sukeisu wrote:
Thank you Rikarikun. And out of curiousity... Are there any alchemists in the guild that would maybe take me under their wing?

there peach X she a good alcm i know of one more not a part of this guild is my sister saracloud she is a good alcm give her a call and she can teach you
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Thank you for the names, uh... What was the first one again? I thought there wasn't spaces in ingame names.
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:27 pm

When is the next Tara Festival Event?
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Sukeisu wrote:
When is the next Tara Festival Event?

IDK. sometime this summer I think.
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:51 pm

Sukeisu wrote:
Thank you for the names, uh... What was the first one again? I thought there wasn't spaces in ingame names.

sorry mess up just put no space it a habit of my
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 pm

I'm really sorry I wasn't able to get on today. And I have something to tell all of you. Its really important and is the reason why I play online games. Its because I can do something online that I can't do in real-life.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Sukeisu wrote:
I'm really sorry I wasn't able to get on today. And I have something to tell all of you. Its really important and is the reason why I play online games. Its because I can do something online that I can't do in real-life.
isn't that what I said a few days ago?
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:03 am

Yeah. But what I can't do is quite a bit. I'm paralyzed from the waist down. I can't walk. Doubt ill ever even be able to have children if i could even get someone to love me... Now you all know something about me on a personal level.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:47 am

Sukeisu wrote:
Yeah. But what I can't do is quite a bit. I'm paralyzed from the waist down. I can't walk. Doubt ill ever even be able to have children if i could even get someone to love me... Now you all know something about me on a personal level.

well I certianly feel bad for you. Not enough to pity, mainly because <I have mental issues>, and as far as I know, you're mentally sound <trust me I get really bad when I'm not on meds. Either super paranoid, or downright suicidal. And then either I get help, take my meds, or both. It really sucks>.

I'm not trying to compete for worst life though. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sukeisu

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:48 pm

I was paralyzed a year ago protecting my girlfriend. I was shot in the lower part of my spine. But with me paralyzed her love for me started slipping away and a month after the accident she left me. I've closed my heart to just about everyone. So... If I just go off and do something by myself ingame don't get worried. And the last thing people with disabilities want is pity. It makes us feel even more useless. All we truly need is understanding and compassion from those close to us. To play this game it makes me feel more alive and useful. And you all being a family I know it would take time for me to get into the family but it would help. I've been doubting myself of joining because of the terrible luck I've had in RL. I want you all to know its wonderful talking to people that can understand what its like to be different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sukeisu's Application   Sukeisu's Application - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sukeisu's Application
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next