Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roxora Application

Go down 
+7
silentwings
Gabet
Minagi
Ryu
momijikun360
Rikarikun
Roxora
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxora

Roxora

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:57 pm

* IGN: Roxora
* Your real age(optional, but preferred): 15, believe you me, it doesn't show.
* How long have you played?: Since G1S3-ish, I stopped for a few months around the end of g3, and joind back up after the new continentend arrived
* How active you are in game?: Unfortunately as of late, not very, however give a good guild I can be active all of my free time.
* Typical playing hours(please include time zone): 4pm-12am Weekdays 12pm-2am Weekends EST
* Transformation: White Knight & Demi God
* Total level: 387
* Which of the main generation storylines have you completed?: Skipped g1 one floor above the boss, g2, g9, g10
* How did you hear about Epilogue?: Heard about it when Ryu merged armsmaster
* List all previous guilds, please include why you left, and why you are currently seeking another guild: I unfortunately can't rember the name of my very first guild, however I know it's long been disbanded, it then merged with
pendragon, of wich I left right before housing due to being busy with irl things. Upon re-joing mabi I proceeded to join Valorknights where I met ryu, however I never joined as my application too about 4 months to never go though, I
joined Armsmasters soon after it was created, and quit near the end when members became innactive, then re-joined and stopped playing mabi alot before the merge
* Why join Epilogue?: The majority of my firends are part of it, and I've been told it's a good guild
* List all members you may know in game: Everyone who came over from armsmaster, I could list them if you wanted
* How would you describe your character?: Er.. his look? Hair colour changes,wolf hair, red eyes, kitty lips I wear a 2h sword and my lavat cat at pretty much all times. He's pretty much my self in ters of personality, and you need
need to know me to know me, you know?
* What else should we know about you?: Unfortutately I can be, hm.... moody sometimes everyday, I'm usually a prety relaxed guy, but I can change fairly quickly. I'm pretty blunt, I enjoy saying what I want, however
I'm not insensitive, usually .-.,
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:10 pm

I say yes immediately.
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:13 am

wats ur fav color?
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:18 am

Who is cooler.

Ryu or Rika?

You're subject to be hit by spears of light if you answer wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:20 am

Ryu wrote:
Who is cooler.

Ryu or Rika?

You're subject to be hit by spears of light if you answer wrong.
it's me. now stop QQing and get out of this topic.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:22 am

you say that u "hear Epilogue is a good guild" but in your opinion WHAT counts as "good"? the standards of a "good" guild differ deppending on the players, and what best fits their gaming style.
Back to top Go down
Gabet

Gabet

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:12 pm

i seem to ask this question alot but.
what are some of your goals and how to you plan on acoomplishing them?

and what skill do you seem to work on the most?
Back to top Go down
Roxora

Roxora

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:38 pm

Holy acitve fourms batman! It's nice to see that the fourms are active. Alright then, I'll answer question in order. My favourite colour? I don't know. Hm, I probably should have said that I can make a good guess that it's a good guild, I mean no one is a harold preaching about the greatness of Epilogue, however based on the fact that I believe I asked ryu how he was liking the new guild, and the fact that none of my firends are saying anything bad about it, I can infrence that since most of them, my self included, enjoyed the structure of armsmaster, that Epilogue must be similar. A good guild to me is an acitve one, who are generally fun to be around, and a leader open to suggestions, which based on talking to Jewel, I can asume that's pretty spot on. I take it your talking about my in game goals, however it would be odd if you weren't. I hope to finish g3 sometime and become DK, I also want to do g11 & g12 but that's a tad hard at my level, and finally get IS. I need to level more before I want to tackle any of the generation quests, however I've been trying to get a party togerth to do spider runs forever, but few people want to come. I tend to be a mix of melle and magic, with my best skills being r1 ice bolt, and r5 smash.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:50 pm

*noms on crab soup*

Barding or Metalurgy?
Back to top Go down
Roxora

Roxora

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Rikarikun wrote:
*noms on crab soup*

Barding or Metalurgy?
Metalurgy?
Oh yes and to ryu's question, Rika's probably cooler.
And I'm not just saying that because Rika would spam me in steam, not to mention mabi if I didn't....
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Roxora wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:
*noms on crab soup*

Barding or Metalurgy?
Metalurgy?
And I'm not just saying that because Rika would spam me in steam, not to mention mabi if I didn't....
<3
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Roxora wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:
*noms on crab soup*

Barding or Metalurgy?
Metalurgy?
*is certain its b/c of possible rika-threats*
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:46 pm

Choose one.
1. Peaca
2. Peaca int
3. Super Peaca extreme ultimate hardmode deluxe.
4. The inside of Rika's closet.

And what's with the small text Sad My eyes are bad enough as it is.
Back to top Go down
Roxora

Roxora

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:50 pm

You pretty much have them in order I want to be in. Copy and paste for small text? XD
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Roxora wrote:
You pretty much have them in order I want to be in. Copy and paste for small text? XD
lol. the metalurgy and barding thing is equal, BTW.
oh and QQ about my closet. it's teh easiest dungeon in the game. one room and a 1-hp boss.
Back to top Go down
Roxora

Roxora

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Rikarikun wrote:
Roxora wrote:
oh and QQ about my closet. it's teh easiest dungeon in the game. one room and a 1-hp boss.
Yeah but the music in the dungeon is terrible.
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:27 pm

Roxora wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:
Roxora wrote:
Yeah but the music in the dungeon is terrible.

and the rewards are poor. All I got was a piece of gold and some unidentifiable stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kaiby

Kaiby

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:28 pm

1.) Rika's Cooler
2.) Rox-form for me please? owo;
Back to top Go down
http://missaneesa.tumblr.com
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:29 pm

QQ
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:57 am

Holy crap kaiby lives!
Back to top Go down
Roxora

Roxora

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Kaiby wrote:
1.) Rika's Cooler
2.) Rox-form for me please? owo;
:L er...I don;t think I can Rox-form in the fourms, but I difinately would in game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:21 pm

@Roxora -
1) In your opinion, whats the most important thing a senior member or leader in a guild should do?
2) Whats the best way to help someone?
3) Do you tend to:
a) Help others not worrying about yourself
b) Worry about your own goals, then help with what spare time you have
c) Try to maintain a balance of helping vs self
d) Wing it, depending on whats going on
Back to top Go down
Roxora

Roxora

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:26 am

Jeweldragona wrote:

@Roxora -
1) In your opinion, whats the most important thing a senior member or leader in a guild should do?
2) Whats the best way to help someone?
3) Do you tend to:
a) Help others not worrying about yourself
b) Worry about your own goals, then help with what spare time you have
c) Try to maintain a balance of helping vs self
d) Wing it, depending on whats going on
1. IMO a senior member or guild leader should be able to quick and fairly make uniformed decisisons on many topics, and be able to at least aid the the solutions of any conflicts should they arrise.
2. This might just be me and my attention to specifics, but I'm not sure what you mean, If you want me to tell you how I'd handle some situations feel free to throw some at me, I find somesituations require a different aproach then others.
3. IMO I tend to help others, rather than worrying about my self, however I'll often try to do things that may benifit me if no one is doing anything, but I'm always will to help. Communisim is my way of life, equality to all !
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:42 pm

i believe for question #2, he's trying to ask something along the lines of:
"out of the different ways to help someone, which would be the best/most effective in the long run"
(ex: advise vs. communication vs. items vs. presence in dungeons)

thats just what i THINK he's asking anyways....he could be referring to irl too, idk
Back to top Go down
Jurii

Jurii

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:25 pm

what do you like best about playing mabinogi?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roxora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roxora Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next