Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roxora Application

Go down 
+7
silentwings
Gabet
Minagi
Ryu
momijikun360
Rikarikun
Roxora
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roxora

Roxora

Roxora Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:33 am

Well If he reposts what he ment, I'll be glad to answer him, just don't want to answer something that he isn't actually asking.

Hm... there's alot I like about mabi. First off the fact that it doest run like a typical mmo. Usually you level up, and then it becomes harded to level as you go, and virtually impossible near the level cap. However mabi is not like that at all because of the rebirth system. Another feathure is the clothing and armor system, which usually in an mmo, slowly gets better, but it pretty much doesn't realt matter in mabi and it's all prefrence. I also enjoy the social aspect of mabi, the mabi comunity is unique in it'sown way, rarely (but not never) do you see rude or ignorant people on mabi, for the most part, everyone is here to have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:42 am

I will never state fully what I mean, Razz , just ask Mina, I usually leave my questions open ended, so that not only I can see your answer, but get an idea of how you think as you decide how you interpret the question. Therefore, the question is what it is, and able to be viewed many ways.

Membership voting is now under way.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Application Accepted!

Welcome to Epilogue!
Back to top Go down
https://epilogue.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roxora Application   Roxora Application - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roxora Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2