Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andzuril Application

Go down 
+6
Kyoneshi
silentwings
Rikarikun
Minagi
Gabet
Andzuril
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Andzuril

Andzuril

Andzuril Application Empty
PostSubject: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:03 am

IGN: Andzuril
Time Started: G9
Active: About 1 hour a day
Available: anytime after 5:30 pm Kansas time on the weekdays, and a schedule can be set up for a weekend time when I'm needed. But other then that I'm on randomly on the weekend.
I do not currently possess a transformation.
My total level is 80 currently but it is progressing further while I train.
I skipped G1 and have started G2 but officially haven't completed any generations.
I heard about Epilogue from my RL friends.
I have only been in 2 guilds but neither of them felt right and I realized it would be more fun to play with my RL friends in the same guild.
I know Kyoneshi, Rikariku, and Rena24.
I am a player who is having a little trouble deciding what I want to do with my character class wise but I am very open to suggestions.
I am not fully sure what else to say because this is my first guild application on a forum. I will answer any questions though.
Back to top Go down
Gabet

Gabet

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:12 am

Hi there!
i just a one question =D
What are some of the goals you are planing on accomplishing if you are accepted into the guild?
and dont be afraid to ask us questions to =D
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:20 am

My goal is to be a good player, to feel accepted, and to see if I can later on defeat fully transed players not using trans. =D.
What was your goal when you joined? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:59 am

there are a lot of times where people end up inactive, due to needing a break, school, work, etc. How do you feel about a guild that sometimes becomes inactive, and how will you occupy yourself if no one is on at the moment you are?

how do you know rika and kyo?
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:01 pm

HIIIIIIIIIIII NATHAN.
Back to top Go down
Gabet

Gabet

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm

my goal honestly was to just keep in touch with friends that were in the same guild i was in prior to this one
these members are a great group of individuals and i didnt want to lose that
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:25 pm

I am okay with a semi-inactive guild. I understand people need a break from the game for personal reasons. And I've known Zach since we were 7 and Easton since we were in middle school. Hey Easton!!! The Muffin Killer is in the Forums!!!! And that is a good goal to have Gabet, that is always a fun way to play.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Andzuril wrote:
I am okay with a semi-inactive guild. I understand people need a break from the game for personal reasons. *unimportant stuff*
I'm going to stab you later.

only the guild members that have my trust have my information.
now if you value your social life and don't want me to out you from the guild completely, you'll edit this.
and for everyone else if he makes any references I will explain the joke on skype.

edit: INB4 flaming for having a bias
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:26 pm

That is verbal abuse from rikarikun. And I never said unimportant stuff. He also told me to leave the forums under false charges. He told me over the phone that I won't be in the guild and that Jeweldragona told him that. Rikarikun is an instigator and I know hin personaly that he is a troll. I would appreciate that anything negative said from him be excluded.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Andzuril wrote:
That is verbal abuse from rikarikun. And I never said unimportant stuff. He also told me to leave the forums under false charges. He told me over the phone that I won't be in the guild and that Jeweldragona told him that. Rikarikun is an instigator and I know hin personaly that he is a troll. I would appreciate that anything negative said from him be excluded.
yeah but you don't know the full story on that.

and I refuse to further this point. GOOD DAY SIR.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:38 pm

I would appreciate the full story if you have any grounds to why I cannot join Epilogue.
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:48 pm

The discussion is straying away from the topic.

1. Unless there has been a changed in the application system, all new members are decided by a voting system.
There are a few exceptions, but for the most part the senior members of the guild will decide whether you join or not based on the information you provide.

2. If there is a problem with your application, you will be informed of it by either Jeweldragona or a senior member.

At this point I suggest we bring this topic back on track.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Sorry, yeah your right. I shouldn't let Easton get under my skin. Is there anything else anyone else would like to know? I am fully prepared for any question. I was curious of something about Epilogue though. What kind of guild is Epilogue?
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:13 am

Rika is just throwing a hissy fit, and we all know him to be the guild troll. As it is, your application is perfectly safe until otherwise noted. I have no issues with logging on to contact JD if you'd like me to confirm this.

That being said, not everyone in the guild knows everyone elses real names, so I'd like to ask you both to refrain using each others real names until you've gotten the ok that the person you're talking to knows it.
Back to top Go down
Kyoneshi

Kyoneshi

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:50 am

Spoiler:

lol
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:11 am

Yes ma'am. I won't use Rikarikun's RL name. I understand rika pretty well, but he takes things too far. I would appreciate he stop with his little childish threats becuz he knows in RL he is all bark and no bite. And if you wouldn't mind I'd greatly appreciate that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Does anyone else have any questions?
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:11 am

Its soooooo lonely on the forums D: lol. I guess not many people get on/post anymore now adays. *loses train of thought* Is there anything anyone wants to know? I am very open to answering all questions. And whoever wants to so we can break down a few walls you all can call me Bryce. xD Is there anyway/anything I should do while I wait? I am now total 100+
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:15 am

It's gonna be a busy time for some of us for a few days, so I apologize if it seems like we are neglecting your appllication.

Can you describe your fighting style?
Do you prefer a slow and steady approach or a more straightforward one?
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:37 am

out of curiosity, why Bryce?
(just trying to get to know you, this has nothing to do with your app)
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 am

My fighting style is Warrior base with a dash of magic.
I take both approaches of slow and steady, and straightforward in combat but mostly slow and steady with making friends.
Ah, I understand people get busy. Sorry if I came off as impatient.
And the name Bryce is my middle name that I prefer over my first name. Ingame I've also been called Andz, Andy, and Zuril.
I am currently trying to get FH and my trans.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:53 pm

Why wont my pictue show up? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 am

My picutre has finally appeared. Smile I can't wait till I get my trans.
If I do get in the guild I hope not to disappoint and I will help wheneveri have the free time to.
It is great I have the opportunity to talk to all of you (except rika, lol jk)
I do tend to get into a roleplay temporarily when I act like a knight and have a strong passion to protect others.
If anyone is still curious about anything, please don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:32 am

How do you feel about this?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Uh.... Can you please be more specific? I don't understand your question. Sorrt. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andzuril Application
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next