Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andzuril Application

Go down 
+6
Kyoneshi
silentwings
Rikarikun
Minagi
Gabet
Andzuril
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Andzuril

Andzuril

Andzuril Application - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:26 pm

If I didn't care about Epilogue, would I ry helping get alliances? Or would I even be this patient? You can ask rikari. I'm not a patient person.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:36 pm

I'm not accusing you of not caring, I'm asking that you be patient and refrain from deeper involvement until your application has been accepted.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:55 pm

I am just trying to show my worth..... Sad I thought it would be helpful... Sad I am only doing what I can do best, and that is bringing others together. I'm sorry I tried to get involved in guild affairs that didn't even involve me yet.... I'm trying to be patient and that's why I'm trying to ally guilds so I can't be useful. I don't know what I can do now....
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:45 pm

right now you can wait. feel free to chat in the "anything under the sun" section, and kill time until we get back to you. we're a laid back guild, so "showing your worth" and trying to change us before you're even in doesn't look good. I KNOW your intentions are good an honest, but you need to relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:37 pm

I'm not trying to change you.... Sad
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

Location : playing megaman Zero and having fun with Fairy Leviathan wink-wink

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Andzuril wrote:
I'm not trying to change you.... Sad

hey sorry to but in but it alright i was the same i rush before i even joined. now then i am not saying to stop what you are doing like you are trying to help and i see that no one is puting down ok. what i am saying do what you want in time wait to be part of this guild then start believe me the way you are going you are going to make a great guild member. now then let just relax and chill out want some milk shakes lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkbitcold
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:19 pm

*takes a deep breath* I'm kind of an idealist at times and get a little carried away. The reason Canard wants to ally with us is because the guild leader is a friend of mine and she is really sweet and said she would do what she could to help. That I thought sounded like a great ally. And thank you dark. What's the word for someone who talks directly to leaders and tries to make good tidings with others?
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:59 pm

You mentioned you were in 2 guilds prior to this. Do you remember which guilds they were?
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Kittyknights, and Asylium. I just up and decided to leave Kittyknights, i didnt truly have a valid reason. And i was kicked out of Asylium because I made a joke towards the guilder leader when he said im your leader. All i said was "I never accepted you as my leader" and everyone thought it was funny, but he took it way too far.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:10 am

Anything else anyone would like to know? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Would it be okay if I talked/met with each senior member ingame one to one? For a better understanding of one another, and face time? Like more personnal level wise?
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:22 pm

I wouldn't mind meeting you in-game. I'll have to see when I can be on.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Okay. Smile that sounds lovely.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:23 pm

you've already met me, but if you mean like an interview type of thing then sure
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Sou great, im online right now Heading to Tir
Back to top Go down
Gabet

Gabet

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:36 pm

i wouldnt mind either =D
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Gonna get harder to navigate time since school is back D: What a bummer. And I'm still only 1 ideal away from Tir and then ill be good.
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:58 pm

I'll be on today if you want to meet.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 pm

That would be nice. Smile and do you happen to be an Ideal for Tir?
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Most likely not.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Its okay. I wanna get on right now so I can get g2 done. It seems easy after Ideal Looks.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:50 am

Is there anything else anyone would like to know?
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Since JD hasn't been on, I've gone ahead and started the voting for your application.

Please keep in mind that it may still take a while for people to vote, but we will get to you as soon as results have been finalized.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Im so sorry i havent been on the forum in a long time D: Ive been really busy lately xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andzuril Application
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epilogue Guild Forum :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: