Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andzuril Application

Go down 
+6
Kyoneshi
silentwings
Rikarikun
Minagi
Gabet
Andzuril
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
silentwings

silentwings

Andzuril Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:06 pm

What emotions do you feel when you see elmo.

Fear?
Anger?
Joy?
Confusion?
ect...
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:42 pm

I don't like elmo at all. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
darkbitcold

darkbitcold

Location : playing megaman Zero and having fun with Fairy Leviathan wink-wink

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Andzuril wrote:
I don't like elmo at all. Sorry.

it a pun meaning like this "elmo die by my golem" golem stomp elmo to death "there done who want pizza"

anyway nice to meet you Andzuril
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkbitcold
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:07 pm

*face palm* I didn't get it sorry. And the pleasure is all mine. I hope to improve myself inside of Epilogue. It is nice to meet you aswell Smile I want to become strong for others.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:13 am

Are there any kinds of jobs within Epilogue?
If so, what are they?
Thank you again for allowing me onto the forum and for your time. Smile
Is there anything else anyone is curious about? I'll gladly answer to the best of my knowledge and to the truth.
Back to top Go down
silentwings

silentwings

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:38 am

There's quite a few jobs in Epilogue.

The most exciting ones are:
Monster bait (Always open)
Poison Food checker (Always open)
Trap checker (Always open)
Thunder training dummy (Always open)
among other things.

They all have lousy pay though.

On a serious note, we don't really have any jobs that I know of.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:55 am

Can you please explain those jobs if you don't mind?
Back to top Go down
DemanBlood

DemanBlood

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Don't pick thunder training dummy, Very painful Laughing
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:53 pm

I'm usually on healing or bait duty.

Rikari does all of those (except trap checker) extremely well...and serves as a good jester in the court too

explanation of jobs~

Monster bait - take mod aggro to save stronger members. It doesn't matter if this person dies, since without the stronger people, this person wouldn't survive anyways. Stay alive as long as possible, waste stam and mana, stall as long as you possibly can. you will be resurrected when no more mods are in sight

Poison Food checker - check for poison in the food. you eat before we do, and if you die, we kill the cook. there is no resurrection of dead food checkers

Trap checker - check surrounding area for traps. you WILL freeze, and you WILL lose health. Explosions will occur. Be sure to heal yourself before someone hits the orb.

Thunder training dummy -help people train thunder. stand there, and take the hit. mana shield, high def, and possible mage resistance recommended. people wont get points off of you, so these tests are to determine how powerful their skill is against something with a strong defense (without actually having to fight)
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 pm

I can do Monster bait and I guess Trap tester. And I don't care nuch for rikari not to sound rude. And he isn't funny. He is just annoying.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:07 am

How does the voting process work?
Back to top Go down
Amewa

Amewa

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:14 pm

This probably isn't any of my business and I don't mean to step on anybody's toes. Comments like 'He is just annoying,' probably aren't a good idea, I understand someone maybe getting on your nerves after all we can't get along with everyone but doesn't give us an excuse to say whatever. Comments like that could easily start an argument and you've done it here so what's to stop you from doing so in guild chat? Plus no one really likes to hear it and it puts them in an awkward position, not just here irl too.

I apologize if I've overstepped my boundaries, Rika really helped me when I had first started and I wouldn't be in this amazing guild if it weren't for him. I just felt like I had to say something. silent
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:31 pm

The way the voting process works is each of the sr. members does a silent vote. In the case of a tie, we open the voting to the public members, and majority vote determines the tie breaker.

I would highly suggest you don't speak ill of our members, especially when you used them as reference in your application. While Rikari may be a bit over the top at times, he's still an amazing member. In addition to motivating the guild, offering passes, and hunting materials, he's also the one responsible for starting the majority of our topics, and keeping the forum active. One thing we absolutely do not tolerate is needless drama, and openly stating that you don't like him, as well as rude remarks regarding his bday leads me to believe that you instigate things.

knowing people don't get along forces us to choose between the two which we'd rather keep. This guild is a family, not a night club..if we were forced to choose, we'd prefer our members, no matter how polite the applicant acts. and for the record Rika can be funny at times, and he's extremely easy to get along with. Keep in mind, we can easily ask both Kyo and Rika about you, but it's fairer and better overall to stick to the application process and give you an honest chance to represent yourself.

Ame, don't be afraid to give your opinion on things. This is an open guild, and being able to voice your opinion is good. There should be no reason for any of us to hide what we think from an applicant, nor should the applicant try to hide who they are to "meet expectations". This is an open process, so there's no need to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:06 pm

I am friends with Rikari in RL and dont pin the instigating on just me. He has many atimes far past my own instigated stuff that was meaningless and immature. He threatened to call the police on me one day when he thought i hacked into one of his gaming accounts that he forgot he changed the password to. And i dont think he is funny all the time even though he tries to make it out to be. He is an interesting person, in a very good way. And I bet everyone here can agree with me that even the closest friends dont like each other at times. And on his birthday i sent him a text that very morning to wish him a happy birthday. He knows about 95% of the stuff i say is stuff that is not taken seriously when i joke around. He and i have been friends for 6 years. I even helped him out of a rut in middle school. And is it wrong for me to voice my opinion of what i think about him most of the time? Infact if i were in the situation that id ask someone to back me up, id gladly pick rikari over anyone. He may not be the strongest, but he sure as heck is pretty smart. Shoot, if it werent for rikari i never would have even been interested in mabi. Rikari and I have a pretty good understanding of each other at times. And why are you jumping down my throat when he threatened me? I think its best to let someone know when they are annoying you so as to exclude conflict. But it was kind of rude of you throwing his name around in my application practically saying he is the best guild member in the game.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:40 pm

apart from the initial "i'll kill you later" that he jokingly says to anyone who gives away his info, I haven't seen rika threaten you here. what happens between you and him irl is between you and him irl. I'm not saying he's best in the game, but he is a darned good person. I'm not asking for explanations, or telling you what to do. I'm merely calling it as I see it, and am now asking that what goes on between you and rika STAYS between you and rika. No one here wants to hear you bad mouth him, jokingly or not, and no one here cares what happens between the 2 of you outside of the game.

Yes, I'm aware that even the closest of friends can argue, I've been subject to that many times. But none of what I've heard has been "best friend" status between you guys....from EITHER point of view. I'm not attacking, and I don't want to argue....nor do I want to hear you throw up a defense and make me out to be a bad guy for pointing things out. I'm asking that if you have something negative to say, keep it to yourself. If you absolutely MUST tell him off, for whatever reason, DONT say it in front of us. Like you said, you know him irl. If i can speak to him from the other side of the country, it wont kill you to send him a txt, or call him about it.
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:35 pm

Yes ma'am. I'm sorry. I'll swallow my pride and keep my mouth shut.
I won't say ill start saying a ton of positive things about rikari, but I will decrease the negativity to an appropriate level.
I'll do my best to not say anything negative, and ill just talk to him instead of infront of the guild.
But, it was a little insulting that you decided to throw his name all over my application.
Could you please not anymore?
And sorry that I set up defensive motives so quickly, its just how I've protected myself. I will try breaking down my own walls to allow others in.
Infact, ill act like a regular guild member. And I would never consider any guild as a night club. I have respect for guilds. I will be more friendly aswell if that helps. I do tend to ingame usually just give away items I don't see myself using.
And you did kind of out me for having an opinion, just saying.
If there is still anything anyone would like to know, I will answer anything but ill tell some more.
I do have flirty and perverted tendencies. I am not sexist but I do prefer playing with female players, I don't know why though. I am respectful of married couples and will attempt very much not to flirt with couples.
I don't level for myself but for the purpose of fighting for and protecting others.
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:44 am

Greetings, and most importantly "RAWR!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Lol. Your really funny JD. Thank you, and a good-day to you *bows in respect*
Back to top Go down
Gabet

Gabet

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:26 pm

dont worry when he roars...
he should be saying "meow" =p
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Is all good. I don't mind what JD does. Razz
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:03 pm

So, is there anything else anyone needs to know?
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:29 am

When does the voting occur?
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:09 pm

we're currently waiting for it to start. Voting will be opened up when jd's able to log on. Please keep in mind that reality takes priority over the game, so it may be a few days still before we can get to it. Thank you for your patience
Back to top Go down
Andzuril

Andzuril

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:00 pm

I understand. He was on the forum a few days ago. I've been doing my best I can. I'm half way done with G2, and I've been trying to get alliances in the guild. The guilds are: Canard, Dmonicempire.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:08 pm

I'm not familiar with either of those 2 guilds. Please don't go looking until you've actually made it into Epilogue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andzuril Application   Andzuril Application - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andzuril Application
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next