Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aloreans Application

Go down 
+6
Jeweldragona
Kyoneshi
Ryu
Roxora
Rikarikun
Aloreasn
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aloreasn

Aloreans Application Empty
PostSubject: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:19 pm

* IGN:
-Aloreasn (Mari/Tarlach)

* Your real age(optional, but preferred):
- 18, 19 in June

* How long have you played?
-about 2 years.

* How active you are in game? Very Active

* Typical playing hours(please include time zone):
-usually.. 4-5 hours daily.

* Transformation:
-None on tarlach ( Champ on mari)

* Total level:
-20 on tarlach (640 on Mari)

* Which of the main generation storylines have you completed?
-None on tarlach (G2 on Mari/ too lazy to do them e.e)

* How did you hear about Epilogue?
-In dunbarton i was seeking help and i was told to come here

* List all previous guilds, please include why you left, and why you are currently seeking another guild:
-None from tarlach.

* Why join Epilogue?
-To seek help with starting out, looking for friends.

* List all members you may know in game:
-Kyoneshi, :< im all alone

* How would you describe your character?
-Evil and sad looking, nice on the inside.

* What else should we know about you?
-Im Canadian. Yes im told my accent is bad.. I'm easy going, Good humor, uhhh i'm Lazyy, i also have alittle dyslexia >_>;;... Thats aboot it. :]
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Hey don't forget about me.
QQ
I was the one that stuck kyo with you because I was a little busy. ^^; (Bless his soul for doing that)
Back to top Go down
Aloreasn

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Rikarikun wrote:
QQ
I was the one that stuck kyo with you because I was a little busy. ^^; (Bless his soul for doing that)

Yes Thank you too!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Aloreasn wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:
QQ

Yes Thank you too!! Very Happy

I usually try to help *train* the new people/characters/players myself, but end up sticking them with other guild members because of things IRL that pop up, or really good oportunities...

if you get golem summoning soon, I have som- you know what Imma go post a topic about that elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Roxora

Roxora

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:40 pm

Aloreasn wrote:
-Im Canadian. Yes im told my accent is bad.. I'm easy going, Good humor, uhhh i'm Lazyy, i also have alittle dyslexia >_>;;... Thats aboot it. :]
Holy lord tunderin eh, I think we might be the only two canucks here. Now don't be a hoser eh. Now then mostly fake Canadian slang aside, my only real question is what province are you from? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aloreasn

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:39 am

Roxora wrote:
Aloreasn wrote:
Holy lord tunderin eh, I think we might be the only two canucks here. Now don't be a hoser eh. Now then mostly fake Canadian slang aside, my only real question is what province are you from? Very Happy

Newfoundland by', im'a newfie!
Back to top Go down
Roxora

Roxora

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:41 am

Aloreasn wrote:
Roxora wrote:
Aloreasn wrote:

That might explain why people comment on your accent XD Oddly I've only met 6 people on Mabi from Canada ( that I've actually talked to) and 3 were from Newfoundland, 2 from B.C and 2 from Ontario.
Back to top Go down
Aloreasn

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:02 am

Roxora wrote:
Aloreasn wrote:
Roxora wrote:
Aloreasn wrote:

That might explain why people comment on your accent XD Oddly I've only met 6 people on Mabi from Canada ( that I've actually talked to) and 3 were from Newfoundland, 2 from B.C and 2 from Ontario.

I've Never met a newfie, Mostly people from Ontario
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:40 am

I was gonna call dibs on this one like always, but i think roxora is going to get along much better than the guy that has to claw at Rika's neck just to wanna take on an apprentice. Me
Back to top Go down
Aloreasn

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:00 am

Ryu wrote:
I was gonna call dibs on this one like always, but i think roxora is going to get along much better than the guy that has to claw at Rika's neck just to wanna take on an apprentice. Me

oh god that frightens me.. ;x who has dibs on me?..
Back to top Go down
Kyoneshi

Kyoneshi

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:58 am

Lol, when he has time, Prolly Roxxy there. You can ask me for help as well though, I'm currently stuck without an RB for a while, but that just makes me more powerful than normal. ;P
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:07 am

Ryu wrote:
QQ SOME MORE...

Ass.

Aloreasn wrote:

oh god that frightens me.. ;x who has dibs on me?..

Oh, don't mind him, btw

he has an obsession with making a mini-me.
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:20 am

Let me welcome you to Tarlach!

Some questions would be:

With such an established character on Mari, why start a new one here?

Which one will you be playinig more frequently?

Is you Tarlach character human, elf, or giant?

Everyone here is friendly and nice once you get to know them, and usually willing to help out (sometimes we can be busy, but with a little patience someone will usually be there), should try to do the generation quests as much as possible, even I enjoy re-doing them with newer poeple. Never be afraid to speak up, we are a very odd assortment. Feel free to ask questions here yourself, as we ask you questions as well, and be sure to check out the introduction to get a brief summary of our background.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:30 am

JD forgot to mention I'm the guild Troll.
XD
But only if when I feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Aloreasn

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:48 am

Jeweldragona wrote:

Some questions would be:

Everyone here is friendly and nice once you get to know them, and usually willing to help out (sometimes we can be busy, but with a little patience someone will usually be there), should try to do the generation quests as much as possible, even I enjoy re-doing them with newer poeple. Never be afraid to speak up, we are a very odd assortment. Feel free to ask questions here yourself, as we ask you questions as well, and be sure to check out the introduction to get a brief summary of our background.

Just to see other servers, i may just stay on tarlach.

probably tarlach,

My Tarlach is Human,

Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Aloreasn wrote:
Jeweldragona wrote:

Some questions would be:

probably tarlach,

My Tarlach is Human,

what would be your purpose for looking for a guild so soon if you just plan to see the other server?

it seems a bit hard to believe that you'll play "probably" tarlach with so much in mari.....is there a reason you'd forsake your main character to play here? and what makes you think you wont get bored of redoing things you've done after a few mths or so?

also...not to pry or sound mean...but usually when someone up and switches servers its because of friend issues.....either being picked on, or picking on others...ending up in arguments, trolling etc etc....if such a thing is a contribution to your server swap, would u mind giving us a little insight as to what happened? if not, is there anything you're looking for in this server?

and again, since someone has to ask it...of all the guilds here in this server, why choose epilogue? what is it about us that stands out to you (if u say rika im gonna punch u Smile )
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Minagi wrote:
Aloreasn wrote:
Jeweldragona wrote:

Some questions would be:

probably tarlach,

My Tarlach is Human,

what would be your purpose for looking for a guild so soon if you just plan to see the other server?

it seems a bit hard to believe that you'll play "probably" tarlach with so much in mari.....is there a reason you'd forsake your main character to play here? and what makes you think you wont get bored of redoing things you've done after a few mths or so?

also...not to pry or sound mean...but usually when someone up and switches servers its because of friend issues.....either being picked on, or picking on others...ending up in arguments, trolling etc etc....if such a thing is a contribution to your server swap, would u mind giving us a little insight as to what happened? if not, is there anything you're looking for in this server?

and again, since someone has to ask it...of all the guilds here in this server, why choose epilogue? what is it about us that stands out to you (if u say rika im gonna punch u Smile )
it's already been stated that it's Kyo.
._.
Back to top Go down
Aloreasn

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Minagi wrote:
Aloreasn wrote:
Jeweldragona wrote:

Some questions would be:

probably tarlach,

My Tarlach is Human,

My purpose of looking for a guild is to seek help , and to get new friends.

Haha trust me, i dont mind re-doing anything. I play minecraft so i kinda got used to it, along with pokemon. I find the best thing in a game is to start over. That and i fucked up my stats in Mari, if i get my skills right on Tarlach i plan on staying.

No i was not harassed, im actually a well-liked player. I Just thought it was time to change it up abit.

Why? because i was told this was a good guild for help, I have no other reason for joining.. Just looking for new friends.. and abit of extra help.. :c is that too much to ask for?!
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Minecraft and pokemon. YES.
Back to top Go down
Amewa

Amewa

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:33 pm

I swear everyone plays minecraft. I've been thinking about checking it out owo

k, I'm done lurking now <w<
Back to top Go down
Aloreasn

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Amewa wrote:

Oh god dont!

ITS SO ADDICTIVE, I played for 7 hours straight
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:06 am

Amewa wrote:

DOOOOOOOOO ETTTT

also if anyone wants to try it before buying it let me know and I'll let you use my account for a bit.

just let me know beforehand...
Back to top Go down
Aloreasn

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Soo uhm, How long before i'm notified whether or not I've been accepted?
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Aloreasn wrote:
I'd have to fact check, but it's usually aweek after the application is submitted, but it might be 2 weeks...
I forgot...
go check the other application topics of old if you need facts...
Back to top Go down
Aloreasn

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Rikarikun wrote:
Aloreasn wrote:
I'd have to fact check, but it's usually aweek after the application is submitted, but it might be 2 weeks...
I forgot...
go check the other application topics of old if you need facts...

:< you're kidding... Thats a loong ass timee D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aloreans Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next