Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aloreans Application

Go down 
+6
Jeweldragona
Kyoneshi
Ryu
Roxora
Rikarikun
Aloreasn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
silentwings

silentwings

Aloreans Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Don't forget you applied during a busy time of the year.

Patience is a virtue. Smile

Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Aloreasn wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:
Aloreasn wrote:
Soo uhm, How long before i'm notified whether or not I've been accepted?
I'd have to fact check, but it's usually aweek after the application is submitted, but it might be 2 weeks...
I forgot...
go check the other application topics of old if you need facts...

:< you're kidding... Thats a loong ass timee D:
well, the last few were due to absentee voters.
Back to top Go down
Aloreasn

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Rikarikun wrote:
Aloreasn wrote:
Rikarikun wrote:
Aloreasn wrote:
Soo uhm, How long before i'm notified whether or not I've been accepted?
I'd have to fact check, but it's usually aweek after the application is submitted, but it might be 2 weeks...
I forgot...
go check the other application topics of old if you need facts...

:< you're kidding... Thats a loong ass timee D:
well, the last few were due to absentee voters.

:c Awh okay..
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:20 am

Two things about the application process.

1) While it may seem long to those applying, it does provide a way to see how interested one is in joining our guild.

2) By staying active on the forum during that process, it gives existing members the opportunity to get to know you and your person, before joining so there isn't as much of a "who are you?" aspect. Also forum responses are used to help determine how well people would actually get along and respong to each other in game as well.

We are a family, we want people that want to be a part of that family, not just hang around and leave when something else pops up.

How many guilds were you in on Mari? and what was your reason for leaving them, if you did?
Back to top Go down
Aloreasn

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:04 pm

Jeweldragona wrote:
Two things about the application process.

1) While it may seem long to those applying, it does provide a way to see how interested one is in joining our guild.

2) By staying active on the forum during that process, it gives existing members the opportunity to get to know you and your person, before joining so there isn't as much of a "who are you?" aspect. Also forum responses are used to help determine how well people would actually get along and respong to each other in game as well.

We are a family, we want people that want to be a part of that family, not just hang around and leave when something else pops up.

How many guilds were you in on Mari? and what was your reason for leaving them, if you did?

liikkee... four?

Copycat-> Guild leader disbanded (was there for.. 2-3 months?)(side note: it kept opening and closing, Same leader)
Suikazura-> Guild leader disbanded(was there for almost a year)
exceed -> became inactive(wasnt even there a month)
Winter -> currently in.(has been in for.. almost a month)
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:42 pm

Does winter know of your server change? what's their opinion of it?
Back to top Go down
Aloreasn

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:33 am

Minagi wrote:
Does winter know of your server change? what's their opinion of it?

Mehh, they dont really care.
Back to top Go down
Aloreasn

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:08 am

Hate to double post..Byuuut, has it been a week yett :c
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:56 am

I think your application is being voted on. we have unaccounted for voters. (*cough*maybejurii,honey,etc*cough*) but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Amewa

Amewa

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:34 pm

It takes a while but it's worth it. It's good to have to wait for something every now and then ne?
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:12 pm

if u get bored of waiting , try participating in the anything under the sun thread. cant hurt to talk and get to know people
Back to top Go down
Jeweldragona

Jeweldragona

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:46 am

The holidays have been a bit hectic, we are waiting on a few more people to vote, we will let you know before the end of this week. If you want, feel free to add me to your friends list.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Jeweldragona wrote:
The holidays have been a bit hectic, we are waiting on a few more people to vote, we will let you know before the end of this week. If you want, feel free to add me to your friends list.

Thank you.
there are 9 people total right? or is it 11....i know there was only 5 b4 the merge
Back to top Go down
Aloreasn

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:19 am

Minagi wrote:
Jeweldragona wrote:

Thank you.
there are 9 people total right? or is it 11....i know there was only 5 b4 the merge

Okay so, its been well over 3 weeks. probably four. This took WAY too much time. Forget it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:11 am

Application denied!!!

Too much concern over server change, and failed to contact JD when asked to do so. Did not put at ease enough the reasons for the server change. Withdrew application anyway, despite being told of the delays because of the holidays.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://epilogue.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aloreans Application   Aloreans Application - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aloreans Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2