Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EaliFey

EaliFey

What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed) Empty
PostSubject: What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed)   What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:53 pm

First up: Silmira

Guys, will warn you: I'm a huge Treasure Inc. Fan. From Astal for Silmira.

here's my favorite Scene especially when you don't beat Zophar at the Core:

You fight a frigging butterfly! x.x
(Song: "Your wife's an angel")
Seraphim is pretty hard, but just kill the caterpillars she gives ya. but she's also a gross boss at the same time.

Part where you beat Zophar in the core.

Zophar becomes Cypher-Ha Zophar is incredibly tough to begin with. For one: You get no little guys to kill for SP(Spirit power) orbs or HP Pyramids
I've alwas been tryign to kill him jsut for the goodies x.x

Purple/Blue one = Metatron
Pink/Red = Sandalphon

in this game, it's slightly similar to Cave story's battle process except when wanting an ew "Gun", you get Parasites. You can only hold up to three and thery go in any of this order:
(Eng. / Jap.)
Susora/Slotha (The one you start with)
Envia/Enve
Angria/Wratha
Priday/Pridee
Grattoni/Gluttoni (I love this one)
Covetsu/Covet(Greed)
Rasti/Lusti

Your "Goal" ni this game is restore the world to natural balancer after a huge explosion from Edo's facility that mutated at least 90% of the population. You have two choices in the end.
You "Level Up" By going to various stages on the storyline, if oyu have money and waste all your SP, Slotha levels up when your bought parasites are gone unless oyu bought 3 different and levelled them up.
You're allowed to buy the same kind but different in level.

WARNING: This game is not for the religious for that it involves signs from the bible, including similar names.

Shyna Nera Shyna is pronnounced "Shinna Nera Shinney" Similar to her original name: Sinna Neutlarva Sinner
The special Ending oyu get with her is interesting.
This is a 1-P Game only. No multiple chaqrs to play except in credits.
You have only two to three different endings, but only two has special credits.
Your ending credits song will always be
"Thoguh I cry I'm happy inside" By the tuna Fish girl in here xD

Spoiler:

No Ryu, there are no actual Dragons except Prinsdam... But it's not a real dragon. Sad
Back to top Go down
EaliFey

EaliFey

What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed)   What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Reaper Fight

Okay to get this guy, you have to fight two guys without rest (I think thats how I ALMOST got him)
He's a real bitch to beat. foro ne, figuring outh is pattern wasn't too ghard, but is you screw up durign his "Power Charge" and "Rammings" you're in trouble then.

He's my 3rd favorite boss. My 2nd favorite was the last boss since he was a little harder, but Sophar will always be the Undefeated.

Fourth Favorite: Dinamisu

And OH NOES! it's the gun! Seven Force Brothers will be pissed at us all D:
Back to top Go down
EaliFey

EaliFey

PostSubject: Re: What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed)   What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:15 am

What Eali plays on her PC (for now)

The Sims 2 and the Sims 3

I disliek the Sims 2 since I couldn't find frigging Downloads >.<

The Sims 3 is decent. But the downloads make the babies gowhacko giving you one scary big black flat thing that seems to be infinity D:
Back to top Go down
EaliFey

EaliFey

PostSubject: Re: What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed)   What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:20 am

What Eali plays on her PC (for now)

The Sims 2 and the Sims 3

I disliek the Sims 2 since I couldn't find frigging Downloads >.<

The Sims 3 is decent. But the downloads make the babies gowhacko giving you one scary big black flat thing that seems to be infinity D:

If you want to request for oyur characters, feel free to post. Also describe their personality, what their sign is, three things they like (sadly must be Color, music, and Food)
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed)   What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:31 pm

(is assuming that Ryu is already made)
Back to top Go down
EaliFey

EaliFey

PostSubject: Re: What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed)   What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:32 pm

Ryu wrote:
(is assuming that Ryu is already made)

He is, but he's yet to be perfected >.<;
Back to top Go down
EaliFey

EaliFey

PostSubject: Re: What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed)   What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:17 pm

I might start playing Devil Summoners 2 (ATLUS)
Back to top Go down
EaliFey

EaliFey

PostSubject: Re: What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed)   What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:20 pm

I might start playing Devil Summoners 2 (ATLUS)
Back to top Go down
EaliFey

EaliFey

PostSubject: Re: What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed)   What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:14 am

Just got an XBOX360 and on LIVE Very Happy

I love playing Halo... I've alot to learn.
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed)   What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:35 pm

*Waves at eali*
Back to top Go down
EaliFey

EaliFey

PostSubject: Re: What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed)   What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Playing Left4Dead I just ofund Pipe Bombs in No Mercy mode. And I do mena ALOT of them
Back to top Go down
Rikarikun

Rikarikun

PostSubject: Re: What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed)   What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:46 pm

EaliFey wrote:
Playing Left4Dead I just ofund Pipe Bombs in No Mercy mode. And I do mena ALOT of them
*waves at eali from inside a safe room*
*tries to point out that nearby *****, but fails*
Back to top Go down
EaliFey

EaliFey

PostSubject: Re: What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed)   What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Rikarikun wrote:
EaliFey wrote:
*waves at eali from inside a safe room*
*tries to point out that nearby *****, but fails*
Rika startled hte Witch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed)   What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Eali loves to play on her GameSystems Page-Strech Warning. (Discussion allowed)
Page 1 of 1