Epilogue Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue Guild from Mabinogi-Tarlach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applicant: Roia Tsukino

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roia

Applicant: Roia Tsukino Empty
PostSubject: Applicant: Roia Tsukino   Applicant: Roia Tsukino Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:51 pm

•Your real age(optional, but preferred): (5^2)+2

•How long have you played? Don't know the exact date. approx: 2 years

•How active you are in game? Weekdays: 3 hours a day: Weekends: All Day on occasion.

•Typical playing hours(please include time zone): 1600-2100 CST

•Transformation: Champion

•Total level: Triple 7: Boeing

•Which of the main generation storylines have you completed? G1,G2,G3,G9

•How did you hear about Epilogue? Guild Officer

•List all previous guilds, please include why you left, and why you are currently seeking another guild:

Previous Guild: PENTAGON: Guild Master. I left due to my own personal issues. I'm seeking another guild because
most of my members are here. I been in good and bad times and hopefully they can understand.

•Why join Epilogue? There's too many guilds out there. Its going to vary. Other than that, its good to have like
minded individuals who could undesrtand others situation.

•List all members you may know in game:

I do not wish to list anyone. It shouldn't matter who I know. I only want to help those in need and thats why I'm here.

•How would you describe your character?

My character is well rounded. I do not believe in one skill triumph over all. The more tools available, the diffculty increases.

•What else should we know about you?

I laugh at practically anything..hehe even tho I shoudn't. I do not like to cause trouble. I'm here to have fun, it is a game.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Roia Tsukino   Applicant: Roia Tsukino Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:01 pm

i've asked this in previous apps, and I'd like to ask it here as well. I'd like to know:

-other than your friends, what are u looking for by joining Epilogue?
-what do you hope to gain?
-what possible goals do you have for yourself?

and also, what can you contribute to the guild? what unique capabilities might you have?
Back to top Go down
Roia

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Roia Tsukino   Applicant: Roia Tsukino Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:12 pm

-other than your friends, what are u looking for by joining Epilogue?

I'm joining to help guild membes acheived their goals. Aside from that, it reminds me of me when
I first started.

-what do you hope to gain? I hope to gain the undertsanding of myself and the world thru this game, even though it may
seem a bit strange.

-what possible goals do you have for yourself?

My goal is master fighting with most skills in use.

and also, what can you contribute to the guild? what unique capabilities might you have?

I can help members with combat tactics, especially in duels. I'll train with them as well.
Life skills is a plus, anyone who is serious about it, I'll join in and help.
Back to top Go down
sjalen13

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Roia Tsukino   Applicant: Roia Tsukino Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:24 pm

-In your mabinogi past what do you regret most.
-What would you do most to better yourself so it will never happen again
-what came first the chicken or the egg
Back to top Go down
Roia

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Roia Tsukino   Applicant: Roia Tsukino Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:36 pm

OMG..sjalen posting oO

-In your mabinogi past what do you regret most.

The only thing i regret is seeing what could become of a great guild.

-What would you do most to better yourself so it will never happen again

You can never be too careful, anytihing can happen. Do whats right the first time and every time.

-what came first the chicken or the egg

I do not care, they both taste delicious. If you want to get scientific. read this link : http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/07/15/2953955.htm
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Roia Tsukino   Applicant: Roia Tsukino Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:41 pm

"The only thing i regret is seeing what could become of a great guild."

is this statement meant to imply that you will not see what can become of a great guild? It's a bit of a shoot down to the guild you are applying for isn't it? Instead of regretting something like that, shouldn't you be looking forward to the future?

"You can never be too careful, anytihing can happen. Do whats right the first time and every time."

this doesn't quite answer the question of "what can you do to better yourself"
Back to top Go down
Roia

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Roia Tsukino   Applicant: Roia Tsukino Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:51 pm

"The only thing i regret is seeing what could become of a great guild."

is this statement meant to imply that you will not see what can become of a great guild? It's a bit of a shoot down to the guild you are applying for isn't it? Instead of regretting something like that, shouldn't you be looking forward to the future?

I wasn't trying to shoot down this or any guild, just pointing out that it could have been. With the right ingredients in any guild, it can be accomplished.

"You can never be too careful, anytihing can happen. Do whats right the first time and every time."

this doesn't quite answer the question of "what can you do to better yourself"

I can say whatever I want, but it doesn't necessarly mean its going to happen. Aside from that, seems you're looking for something in particular. One can only better oneself from mistakes. If you keep on suceeding whats to improve, theres a limit as to what you can achieve.
Back to top Go down
Whimsey

Whimsey

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Roia Tsukino   Applicant: Roia Tsukino Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:39 pm

What personal advantages (mabi related) do you hope to gain for joining

When and Why did u come to the decision that u wanted to join

What obvious participation do u intend to bring to epilogue, and what subttle contrubutions do u intend to bring

Based on past experiences, What has shapped u into the "mabi" person u have become, and has it shaped the person in "reality" that u are?

How have your choices in the past dictated the choices u make now? (game related of course)

Knowing u as we do from our own past, why should we not consider the possibility that u are a spy?

3 engineers walk into a bar, one of them holds a light bulb, one holds a copper cable, one holds a batterie, how many engineers dose it take to consume 3 kegs of beer?
Back to top Go down
Roia

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Roia Tsukino   Applicant: Roia Tsukino Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:23 pm

What personal advantages (mabi related) do you hope to gain for joining

im not sure if i understood this question correctly. first of all, i do not care for items in this game or anything of that sort. if i happen to get one.cool, if not. oh well.
as for the game, im only concern for my combat skills and how i could use them. generations quest: i do it because its to help me understand the game. besides gaming is a business, got to make the customers come back. joining the guild, the only advantage is knowing the in and out of the game. other than that, i do not wish to take on any role whatsoever. might as well put that in use where it truly matters; in life.

When and Why did u come to the decision that u wanted to join

i don't really know when, its been there in the back of my mind since i disband the guild. also, im still playing this game, why would i go to another guild and waste my time when i already know the people
i have worked with. the ingredients were there, but things happen. why i decide to come back,,well, i do play the game still. if i wasn't, i wouldn't.

What obvious participation do u intend to bring to epilogue, and what subttle contrubutions do u intend to bring

obvious participation: generation quests, what else would people do , without that, i dont think there would be enough reason to come on (except those that think so..). chatting..thats quite obvious
subtle contribution: anything requiring less energy, a quick dungeon run, produciton

Based on past experiences, What has shapped u into the "mabi" person u have become, and has it shaped the person in "reality" that u are?

as for the game: what has shapped me.probably their limited programming. doesn't go hand in hand to reality. doing things you cant in the real world..like death..how many times have i died.lol..makes you think. damn..why did i do that. its a sandbox...mistakes can be made.

as for reality: whatever i bring into game such as what i say, and what i do that could mean something else. people can say what they want and do in game as its limited too. does it reflect who they are.. sure to an extent. what stays in game, should be in game.

How have your choices in the past dictated the choices u make now? (game related of course)

my choices in the past was only due to what i know about the game. as now its not going to be much of a change. like i have said im playing this as a game, nothing more. the whole time i played the game in the past was mainly due to
the guild structure that was created.

3 engineers walk into a bar, one of them holds a light bulb, one holds a copper cable, one holds a batteries, how many engineers dose it take to consume 3 kegs of beer?

first of all it doesn't take 3 engineers to drink 3 kegs could be more or less ( i don't drink why would i care). if they were knocked out already, none of them would. other than that not enough information given regarding how closely there are. besides, no specify voltage on battery.
Back to top Go down
Roia

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Roia Tsukino   Applicant: Roia Tsukino Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:45 am

Sorry to have consumed guild members' time. I appreciate all the questions regarding recruitment, however, I don't think I need to be here. I'll make the decision myself. Cancel my application. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Roia Tsukino   Applicant: Roia Tsukino Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Are you sure about that? The application process takes time, especially since all members need to come to a conclusion, and not everyone can be on all the time. If you are reluctant to wait it out however, I guess there's nothing we can do about it. Hopefully you can find a guild that better suits your needs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Roia Tsukino   Applicant: Roia Tsukino Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Application: Denied

Reason: Applicant withdrew. If you wish to join at a later time re-apply, you may not re-apply until after 30 days.
Back to top Go down
https://epilogue.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Roia Tsukino   Applicant: Roia Tsukino Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applicant: Roia Tsukino
Page 1 of 1